RIP WALTER SOBCHAK

🙏

another covid death yall

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    🙏

another covid death yall
    Dwai are you just fuckin with us or do you know this to be true? I've been wondering why we haven't heard from him lately.

Comments

thesidedish: lol how much of a noob is this guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    ��

another covid death yall
    Dwai are you just fuckin with us or do you know this to be true? I've been wondering why we haven't heard from him lately.
    No these fucking psychos, literal psychos, have Dupe accounts and that was one of them.

Now are trying to create an illusion that these Dupe accounts they ran game on, were actual people.. Who are now dying, like get the F outta here. Makes me sick they would even think we are all this stupid, to believe this moronic fake lying troll.. Walter Shobak was a fn DUPE account, he didn't die WAKE UP, they are getting rid of their DUPEs here now, and will only be themself as it always shoud have been here, and 10 years ago too. THAT is what is going on, Walter Shobak didn't die from Covid get fn real man, they are killing off that DUPE account, thats all this is #TheMoreYouKNow

And id spit in half these peoples face too................

Load Metric
    wouldnt that result in a third arrest tho?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Not these fucking psychos, literal psychos have Dupe accounts and now are trying to create an illusion these Dupe accounts they ran game on, were actual people, and they were. Walter Shobak was a fn DUPE account, he didnt die WAKE UP, they are getting rid of their DUPEs here now, and will only be themself as it always shoud have been here, and 10 years ago too.......

THAT is what is going on, Walter Shobak didn't die from Covid get fn real man, they are killing off that DUPE account, thats all this is #TheMoreYouKNow

hey. take it easy on me. I'm an old guy and not experienced or knowledgeable with anything to do with dupe accounts until now. This is the 1st time in my life I've been involved in a discussion forum. I grew up with no cell phone, no computer, no cable

Comments

JACKDANIELS: lol you the man country

herbertstemple: Old guy rep.

Load Metric

Not these fucking psychos, literal psychos have Dupe accounts and now are trying to create an illusion these Dupe accounts they ran game on, were actual people, and they were. Walter Shobak was a fn DUPE account, he didnt die WAKE UP, they are getting rid of their DUPEs here now, and will only be themself as it always shoud have been here, and 10 years ago too.......

THAT is what is going on, Walter Shobak didn't die from Covid get fn real man, they are killing off that DUPE account, thats all this is #TheMoreYouKNow

hey. take it easy on me. I'm an old guy and not experienced or knowledgeable with anything to do with dupe accounts until now. This is the 1st time in my life I've been involved in a discussion forum. I grew up with no cell phone, no computer, no cable
    That was not meant toward you

I meant it telling you that Walter Schobak was NOT a real person, that was just a DUPE account. Some used here and tried to propagate it as a real person, dupes dupes and more dupes. To get new people to not realize and ever know who was who. And actually when I really think about it and the ARMY guy in me, it really does have me thinking these ones could be ANONYMOUS. Id be investigating EVERY SINGLE one of these people for being members of ANONYMOUS.

This isn't normal actions they routinely behaved with here. And some really do seem ANONYMOUS like, like him Sonatine actually, he would be one i think could be that too, a mean internet weirdo bad person........

Gold
    Load Metric

I meant it telling you that Walter Schobak was NOT a real person, that was just a DUPE account. Some used here and tried to propagate it as a real person, dupes dupes and more dupes. To get new people to not realize and ever know who was who. And actually when I really think about it and the ARMY guy in me, it really does have me thinking these ones could be ANONYMOUS. Id be investigating EVERY SINGLE one of these people for being members of ANONYMOUS.

This isn't normal actions they routinely behaved with here. And some really do seem ANONYMOUS like, like him Sonatine actually, he would be one i think could be that too, a mean internet weirdo bad person........
    how did you know walter was a dupe? Who else is a dupe? Dwai, what was it that made you say this today? Sorry for not being so advanced as you all and having to ask these questions.

Load Metric
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    COUNTRY978 IS GOD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    COUNTRY978 IS GOD
    lol jack daniels. I know you're not a dupe

Comments

JACKDANIELS: correct

Load Metric
    CONFIRMED
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    COUNTRY978 IS GOD
    Too good to be true.

Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    COUNTRY978 IS GOD
    Too good to be true.

I know Les isn't a dupe because he was on the show way back in??? 2017? It might've been 2012 actually but Les is definitely no dupe. Also, Druff has enough information about me to know I'm not either.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Too good to be true.

I know Les isn't a dupe because he was on the show way back in??? 2017? It might've been 2012 actually but Les is definitely no dupe. Also, Druff has enough information about me to know I'm not either.

0.0 chance you know I was on radio one time.
    You would have to spend hours upon hours studying/listening to this site. Never mind other topics
    Complete bullshit

Gold
    Load Metric

You would have to spend hours upon hours studying/listening to this site. Never mind other topics
    Complete bullshit
    it was 2012 les. I posted about it on this site actually so you could search for it because I never deleted it. I was mad at you for being mean to me for no reason and spouted off about how much of an asshole you were or whatever. It was the one time I ever said anything bad to anyone on this site. You hurt my feelings by what you said and I reacted by mentioning something about your appearance on the show and the more I think of it the more sure I am it was 2012. Anyway, this was about the day before you said you were going to jump off a bridge the next day and then I felt even more horrible for saying the words to you that I did. Anyway, I'm also sure I said sorry to you at some later point.

Comments

splitthis: You will lose feelings here

Gold
    Load Metric

Complete bullshit
    it was 2012 les. I posted about it on this site actually so you could search for it because I never deleted it. I was mad at you for being mean to me for no reason and spouted off about how much of an asshole you were or whatever. It was the one time I ever said anything bad to anyone on this site. You hurt my feelings by what you said and I reacted by mentioning something about your appearance on the show and the more I think of it the more sure I am it was 2012. Anyway, this was about the day before you said you were going to jump off a bridge the next day and then I felt even more horrible for saying the words to you that I did. Anyway, I'm also sure I said sorry to you at some later point.
    I dont recall exactly what you said but it was something about kicking someones ass who druff also had on the show at the same time.

Load Metric

how did you know walter was a dupe? Who else is a dupe? Dwai, what was it that made you say this today? Sorry for not being so advanced as you all and having to ask these questions.
    I dont want to say that garrett is a crazy person, because that's very diminishing. That said, he believes crazy things, and posts nonsense thoughts that oftentimes have nothing to do with the topics on hand, or are outright contradictory even within a single post. Take him seriously at your own peril.

Other than that, enjoy this rollercoaster of a thread, starring chinamaniac, a hoax, and plenty of bad looks to go around for a lot of people. https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...te-not-really)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

I dont want to say that garrett is a crazy person, because that's very diminishing. That said, he believes crazy things, and posts nonsense thoughts that oftentimes have nothing to do with the topics on hand, or are outright contradictory even within a single post. Take him seriously at your own peril.

Other than that, enjoy this rollercoaster of a thread, starring chinamaniac, a hoax, and plenty of bad looks to go around for a lot of people. https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...te-not-really)
    This is flat our wrong

He doesnt know a fucking THING about me, nothing never has. And clearly these fuckheads dont like me tried to mess with me, and im a fighter, ill break them.. in more ways than one, just watch now let me take over here now. I can handle this light werk, these fucking losers are NOT even close to my level, i got it they are fucking with someone they cant handle. And they do not even realize that yet, Crowes a clear moron, obviously. Dont believe these fake liars Country, im the real one here, they are liars and manipulators..........

Load Metric

I dont recall exactly what you said but it was something about kicking someones ass who druff also had on the show at the same time.
    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...light=limitles

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...light=limitles

Load Metric

No these fucking psychos, literal psychos, have Dupe accounts and that was one of them.

Now are trying to create an illusion that these Dupe accounts they ran game on, were actual people.. Who are now dying, like get the F outta here. Makes me sick they would even think we are all this stupid, to believe this moronic fake lying troll.. Walter Shobak was a fn DUPE account, he didn't die WAKE UP, they are getting rid of their DUPEs here now, and will only be themself as it always shoud have been here, and 10 years ago too. THAT is what is going on, Walter Shobak didn't die from Covid get fn real man, they are killing off that DUPE account, thats all this is #TheMoreYouKNow

Whoa whoa whoa Gare. Holy shit dude. Who pissed in your wheaties and made you go on monkey tilt tonight?? Do we need to get the green smock out for ya there buddy??

Thread Information