Thread: Shaun Deeb defends Chris Ferguson and Howard Lederer

Bronze
    Load Metric

Shaun Deeb defends Chris Ferguson and Howard Lederer

On the latest episode of the barstool sports poker podcast, cracking aces, Shaun Deeb is interviewed and defends Ferguson/lederer.
    He wasn’t even really asked about them, he brought it up - strange.

Episode #114, about 17 minutes in.

Load Metric
    Deeb really leaves me scratching my head sometimes and defending those clowns from Full Tilt really has me wondering whats going on his beedy little brain.. Is it some weird attempt to find favor to get into the poker HOF by nuthugging some of the old guard

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Deeb really leaves me scratching my head sometimes and defending those clowns from Full Tilt really has me wondering whats going on his beedy little brain.. Is it some weird attempt to find favor to get into the poker HOF by nuthugging some of the old guard
    Exactly this. Maybe he's involved in other dealings with these guys--or wants to be.

His assertions in the interview are laughable. These guys were directly implicated and named as part of one of the biggest scams/ponzi schemes in history. Deeb seriously wants people to believe they had zero knowledge or involvement whatsoever? As board members of the company they were negligent at the very least.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Lightbulb

Yep, Lederer and Chris Ferguson were as squeaky clean from head to toe the whole time to go with there being no evidence of anything but poker players interests there number one priority..The media is all that protects the rats from being exposed and kicked to the Kirb and forgotten... I seem to remember Ivey making a fortune out of full tilt with a big loan added just for extra salt and not paid back is the reality of who has been added to hustler live stream who will get crushed by Garrett in a game that is played straight up and not reallya possibilty

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Lightbulb

Yep, Lederer and Chris Ferguson were as squeaky clean from head to toe the whole time to go with there being no evidence of anything but poker players interests there number one priority..The media is all that protects the rats from being exposed and kicked to the Kirb and forgotten... I seem to remember Ivey making a fortune out of full tilt with a big loan added just for extra salt and not paid back is the reality of who has been added to hustler live stream who will get crushed by Garrett in a game that is played straight up and not reallya possibilty

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Backitup View Post

Backitup, other than Garrett, are there any big name pros you are a fan of?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Backitup View Post
    kirb? JFC dude its CURB. and the nuthugging of Garrett is fucking laughable after his temper tantrum at getting called for his asinine bleff shove yes I said BLEFF deal with it. Garrett didnt crush anybody and got his ass handed to him and acting like a little bitch as a result.. Stop just stop.

Thread Information