Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Pipes Provides Cure for Frail Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    I'm in for $100 towards the Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Pipes Christmas Freeroll

We need the livestream between Pipes and Druff for this to happen, push ups are optional
    I am glad to offer a $1,000 Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Christmas Freeroll, but there’s no point, we all know Druff would not even be willing to attempt a 10 push up challenge. It’s not worth our time.

Brothers I will offer an alternative Freeroll opportunity:

If Dan Druff is willing to apologize for being disruptive to the overnight ER crew and offers to buy them lunch or dinner, I will offer PFA a $500 Christmas Freeroll. He’d have to film it or record a phone call or something. He owes them an apology and this is a great way to raise the “holiday spirit” on his rapidly failing forum.

EDIT: Nicky Pipes will pay for the lunch for staff (Druff would never treat hospital staff to a warm holiday meal)

Comments

jsearles22: Ball is in your court Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sorry, I don't apologize to terrible ER employees who fucked up their job, nor will I take a shitty PA to lunch who violated hospital policy by not examining me at any point, and signing me out as if she had.

I'm the one owed the apology here -- from them, and from you, for lying about this stressful situation in order to make for trolling material.

I wouldn't apologize to these people for a $50,000 freeroll, let alone $500.

However, I would like to make a counter proposal:

The hospital is investigating the matter. If it is determined by the hospital that they had enough fault to where my portion of the bill (approx $500) is written off, then you will agree to donate $500 to the holiday freeroll, as an apology to the community for falsely blaming me here.

Ball's back in your court.

Comments

IamGreek: Sun dem dare balls

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, if Pipes agrees, then I will promise to show proof the bill is zeroed, prior to his donation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Sorry, I don't apologize to terrible ER employees who fucked up their job, nor will I take a shitty PA to lunch who violated hospital policy by not examining me at any point, and signing me out as if she had.

I'm the one owed the apology here -- from them, and from you, for lying about this stressful situation in order to make for trolling material.

The hospital is investigating the matter. If it is determined by the hospital that they had enough fault to where my portion of the bill (approx $500) is written off, then you will agree to donate $500 to the holiday freeroll, as an apology to the community for falsely blaming me here.

But if they don’t you’ll put on a $500 free roll AND apologize?

Comments

adamantium: LOL
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

No, because they're investigating themselves.

It's possible they will come back with bullshit, denying everything, and demanding I still pay.

My point is that if they themselves admit they fucked up, to the point of zeroing my bill as an act of contrition, then clearly any allegations here about my having wronged them would be proven to be bullshit.

I would hope that PIPES would feel bad enough about such false allegations against me to where he would donate that $500 to the community to make up for it.

Load Metric
    Oh wow looks like the only freeroll is Frail Dan Druff trying to freeroll Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Pipes

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother it’s sad to see
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

druff listen to this guy, no one can free roll $500 better than J-Swizzle

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    I'm in for $100 towards the Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Pipes Christmas Freeroll

We need the livestream between Pipes and Druff for this to happen, push ups are optional
    Where did you come up with the scratch for that? You've been rolling fags in the Village again, haven't you?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    HOW DARE YOU
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    I'm liquid as fuck these days just got back from a cruise to Perth and am headed out soon for a #BIGAPPETIZER

Load Metric

Brother Pipes, as the recently appointed moral arbiter of the board it has been ruled that you have been effectively countered and will be obligated to have one of your team of Cubans wire Brother Druff the $500 out of petty cash if he produces a zeroed out bill from his recent mistreatment.

While Brother Druff took pleasure in mocking me for potential lung damage as a result of COVID, I am not the 'center of the universe' here and mutual decency cannot be expected. He now expects full agreement with his decision making and opinions; like a wild dingo in the Sahara, you must adapt or die, brother. Brother Malmuth may be in retirement but his legacy lives on in a younger vessel.

It was negligent of frail Druff to ignore your advice of testicular UV absorption but a healthy lifestyle has never been top of mind and recovery is currently taking a back seat to righting yet another wrong. Sun on the sack will do little in addressing his maladies at this point.

'Tis the season for vengeance and retribution.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I understand that Pipes has consistently challenged Druff to do something outside of his comfort zone. 10 push ups or buying lunch for health care workers. I don’t think Druff’s counter proposal includes that element.

I would suggest Drexel as cohost on the night of the Holiday Freeroll. The pull ups would be easier. I’m not sure why tbh but my intuition tells me I’m in the right wheelhouse.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers we all are shocked at Druff pathetic counter offer. No deal!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I understand that Pipes has consistently challenged Druff to do something outside of his comfort zone. 10 push ups or buying lunch for health care workers. I don’t think Druff’s counter proposal includes that element.

I would suggest Drexel as cohost on the night of the Holiday Freeroll. The pull ups would be easier. I’m not sure why tbh but my intuition tells me I’m in the right wheelhouse.
    Brother, Druff had 0.00% chance to do pull ups. His tall and obese build is not good for pull-ups. There is also no way to fake pull-ups, way easier to knock out 50 half asses “push-ups”. I’m very tall (massive guy, jacked as well) and pull ups were very difficult to get used to. Of course I can now easily do 50+ in a row but that’s with a decade of daily training

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers here is what Druff shamefully overlooked: the Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Freeroll Challenge has one purpose; humility

Druff would be forced to apologize and have (a comped) lunch with somebody he saw as “less than”

He would be forced to be humble, say sorry, shake hands and move on without years of “emails” “formal complaints” and “phone calls to management”

Let me give you an example from my personal life

Yesterday a company we pay $8k a month to for software made a critical mistake on our account, one of their employees clicked something they should not have and caused a vital error, luckily I caught it immediately and corrected it, but I was furious he made the mistake as it was not something he should have ever touched.

I told the guy he was a loser who I would immediately fire if he worked for me

All day it ate at me, I felt bad. The guy is a loser and I would fire him like a dog but it’s not something Nicky pipes needs to say to a guy making $60k a year just hoping to catch a break

I’m friends with the owner of his company so I contacted him and said let me buy a holiday lunch for his office in New York and Amsterdam and I sent the “loser” an apology

Did he fuck up royally?

Yes he did, inexcusable.

But the King does not lash out at Peasants. It’s unbecoming.

Do you understand brother?

You would not apologize for $50k Freeroll?

You would not swallow the pride to change the life of some of your community members?

Brothers I would film a video calling myself the biggest Pussy in world history if it meant the community members at PFA could get $50k to split up.

That’s leadership, that’s the Nicky Pipes Lifestyle and that’s why Knockout Nicky is enjoying an ocean breeze in south Florida on a beautiful Friday night after printing money all week. Looking over my balcony like a mafia Don that made it from a gutter in key west,

What else could a guy want brother?

Comments

sonatine: if only you were around to keep donkdown from collapsing brother

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Groveling for money shouldn't be part of the Nicky Pipes lifestyle.

I am very disappointed in PIPES for even suggesting this.

If I needed $50k to keep a roof over my family's head, then yes I might consider groveling to crappy ER employees in order to get some deranged third party to give me those much needed funds.

However, a man already holding substantial Jew gold does not need to grovel to anyone -- especially not shitty hospital employees who made an already stressful night even more stressful.

The PIPES lifestyle should be all about becoming self sufficient to the point where you never have to sacrifice your pride for money. That is what I thought was being preached here. Apparently not.

Comments

dwai:

IamGreek: Sorry Druff but in the age of Covid none of us has the right to call hospital employees "shitty" without walking in their shoes. pretty bragadocious post. You have money and most of us don't. Good for you Sir!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother you did not understand

Brother this is sad to see

Brother you are a grinch

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brother you did not understand

Brother this is sad to see

Brother you are a grinch
    Brother, I re-read your post, and I think I am seeing the disconnect here.

Like Pipes, I actually don't agree with ruining an employee's life over an honest mistake or simple incompetence, even if it causes me some inconvenience or trouble.

However, when I get pushback/arrogant from those employees after their mistake, that's where I have a problem. Clearly there were big fuckups going on at that ER. They didn't ask which medications I was on, which is a super standard thing to do. They then double-prescribed some of those same meds, and then told me to take them even when I informed them that I'm already on something very similar. I kept asking for the doctor (who was actually a PA) to come talk to me, and she refused. Instead, she just sent messages through the nurse back and forth.

If this incompetent PA had just come out and talked to me, and treated me like a human being with concerns about his health at the moment, no complaint would have been made. However, she refused to come examine me or even talk to me about my concerns, and in fact violated hospital policy by doing this.

I cannot have sympathy for this type of employee. While I have no control over what happens to her employment there, I decided that I do not wish to pay for this useless/incompetence service I got, plus felt it was best to inform the hospital what happened. I gave a true and correct version of events, and now it is out of my hands.

Treat me with respect, and I will treat you with respect. Any worker attempting to run a power trip on me will not get my respect, and I will report to their boss what occurred when it's all done. That's the DRUFF lifestyle.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother that’s a miserable and entitled way to go through life.

Brothers Dan Druff is a Karen

Load Metric
    Groveling for money shouldn't be part of the Nicky Pipes lifestyle.

I am very disappointed in PIPES for even suggesting this.

If I needed $50k to keep a roof over my family's head, then yes I might consider groveling to crappy ER employees in order to get some deranged third party to give me those much needed funds.

However, a man already holding substantial Jew gold does not need to grovel to anyone -- especially not shitty hospital employees who made an already stressful night even more stressful.

The PIPES lifestyle should be all about becoming self sufficient to the point where you never have to sacrifice your pride for money. That is what I thought was being preached here. Apparently not.

I don’t see the hospital thread that prompted all this. This seems the best place to drop this as it started there, but is a bit of a derail as I didn’t have time to respond.

Obviously I look to Nicky Pipes lifestyle for all life’s answers, but speaking of your hospital trip.

This is a suggestion born from experience. An approach I’ve learned when dealing with health care professionals.

I was mentally scarred from 20+ ER visits where I was in pain in the fetal position and they misdiagnosed my cancer as other shit for 18 months. Literally sent me home with GI cocktails of Lidocaine and bullshit diagnoses of IBD or Crohns and a dozen different other wrong things. I hated doctors at that point

It offended me not because I knew what was wrong, as I didn’t, but I just knew they were wrong and they were dismissive after a number of visits. It offended me as I knew people with that shit, far bigger pussies than me, and they were miserable at times, but still functional and this was putting me in the true fetal position and made a kidney stone feel like a mild pain.

They’d piss me off with their arrogance, but as someone who would cut off their own casts to go on spring break or play in pain with broke shit my whole life, it made me want to smack them upside the head. I got increasingly irritated as the ER visits piled up. I was the dude who benched 400 and loved contact sports and they were offending my ego with their bullshit.

I would get into arguments and say shit like,”I don’t know what I have, but it isn’t that. That might put some dude like you in the fetal position, but you aren’t me. I know dudes with that, and you’re wrong.”

It got increasingly heated.

Clearly it didn’t start there, but that’s where it devolved to when I continued to visit the one ER closest to me probably a dozen of those twenty visits. I took their diagnoses as an insult and responded accordingly.

The entire medical world works off a rote thinking mentality, as it probably should as they mentally check boxes and will arrive at the right conclusion 80% of the time. When seeing so many patients, you don’t have time for intellectual curiosity. It’s not a House episode.

After I eventually got the correct diagnoses, by accident, as my appendix simply disintegrated and they found the tumor, I felt vindicated.

They don’t apologize. They choose their words carefully.

They might have on a personal level. but they labeled all my previous visits as chronic acute, which is an amazing oxymoronic diagnosis I always found laughable. They were worried about getting sued. So fuck an apology.

Going forward though, I tore a labrum, I had other minor things, and i realized my hatred for doctors and ER’s really didn’t do me any good. They instantly recoil if you come off as WebMD. If you appear anxious as anyone is when they’ve had bad experiences

That I’d been right before was irrelevant.

When you’re a relatively smart person with bad experiences, it’s really hard to not come off as a know it all webmd expert when you arrive. When you start suggesting shit it trying to steer the direction of the visit, it’s like you take all their mental index cards and fling them across the room and they react badly.

Doctors are mostly mechanics with an extra 20 IQ points and Tiger moms. Think of the best science students you knew growing up. Some were intellectually curious about science shit, but most are kind of nerdy rote thinkers who just studied on Saturday night as they weren’t getting laid. Rarely could you talk sports or the latest book with them. They’re mostly smart in a very niche way.

I found myself coming off anxious, know it all, and suggesting to them what the problem always was. That I was usually right didn’t matter. They don’t put your win-loss record in your medical file.

It never went well. It took 3 trips to different specialists to arrive at what I assumed.

So I thought to myself about how I was approaching them. Many are incredibly arrogant, and so am I when I’m sure I’m right like I was in the past. I don’t know what I have, but I know when I get an answer I know it isn’t right.

So now if I want them to look at something, and I definitely want them to address a serious concern, I legit play disinterested guy in pain.

It works. Rather than the customer service Todd, be Todd the dude who never wants to go to the doctor but who gets pressured to by his girl. You’ll be amazed, it truly works.

Like if I had your issue, I’d have walked in, explained how much pain you were in, then made up some classic heart attack symptoms if I wanted them to do an EKG. You have to literally play act. It’s silly, but it works.

I’d have said something along the lines of “I can’t walk, and they diagnosed me with gout because I’ve had it a few times. I told them I never had it in my foot so I don’t know if they’re even right, probably not.

Tonight I started having shooting pain down my left arm and pressure in the center of my chest, so my girlfriend and parents are freaking out and insisted I come get checked out. I just wanted to watch the Lakers game and figure it will pass. It’s probably nothing, but they’re all worried I’m having the heart attack because I’ve had so much pain the last week. “

You strike the right tone and lack of interest and hand them the boxes they want checked and you’ll get the tests you want without asking. They’ll insist on them.

I did this with my shoulder. I was pretty sure what I had. Knew it wasn’t as bad as a torn rotator cuff. Worse than tendinitis they were suggesting. Really I just wanted the right films. If you want a certain test done, just look up the classic symptoms and add them to legit symptoms. The key is acting casually while also letting them know you’re in real pain. It’s basically a role like some character actor. You’re not playing the retard, just the dude people have to force to go to hospital who has been in agony for days but hates going to the doctor.

I’m guessing you’re bleeding anxiety and coming off as a know it all. I did. Adjust your approach.

You also need to sun you balls and avoid any of these trips altogether, but I feel that goes without saying.

Comments

country978: hope youre ok bcr. God bless

Sanlmar: A masterpiece ... efficiency improvement has MD’s grinding out medicine.

NickyPipes: Brother very nice post and good advice

IamGreek: long live the 3 above posters

gimmick:

nunbeater:

Thread Information