Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Pipes Provides Cure for Frail Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Another, as in there was a previous sad cancer announcement, as in there was a previous diagnosis then another occurrence? Or there was a sad announcement that turned out to be a false alarm? I'm sure I heard chinamaniac on previous shows and he very much seemed like a decent and likable person. I'm sure whatever mistake he might've made was not with malice in his heart and that he deserves a pass.

there was a cancer hoax involving forum legend CMONEY. china was point man making the announcments but druff and hongthonger were also in on it. actually kind of understandable as C$ just wanted to avoid lewfeather who was a complete freak. and china is just really busy these days. im in fantasy leagues with him and the degenerate puts in no effort
    that doesn't explain anything

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Chinamaniac will have another sad cancer announcement shortly.
    Another, as in there was a previous sad cancer announcement, as in there was a previous diagnosis then another occurrence? Or there was a sad announcement that turned out to be a false alarm? I'm sure I heard chinamaniac on previous shows and he very much seemed like a decent and likable person. I'm sure whatever mistake he might've made was not with malice in his heart and that he deserves a pass.
    Just take a piece of paper and draw a line down the middle.

On my the left label, Dimwits and on the right, Other

Load Metric
    DRUFF CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT

CENSORING EVERYTHING, SHUT PFA DOWN

Comments

country978: gonna miss you buddy

Sloppy Joe: Green before you're suppressed and banned

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

turning into the man he despises (mason malmuth)

Comments

sonatine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WfRcnF4iZI

dwai:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    What’s the deal with Dan Druff? He deleted another one of my posts.

Poker Fraud is a failed free speech website now run by an anxious guy who can’t handle the stress of real world feedback.

Who cares if Druff bans Nicky Pipes?

The Legend of Nicky Pipes is written in stone.

Druff is just a weak and sensitive guy who thinks he is the center of the universe.

Look at how he talks about stress. As if every member of this forum didn’t also have immense stress in their life.

Brothers as you know I have always had Druffs back in times of need, returning to the forum to guide him in the right direction and offering support.

I was going to offer a $1,000 Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Christmas Freeroll. The forum could decide an amount of push-ups to do in 5 minutes. Live stream it. He hits the mark, $1,000 Freeroll. Would have had to be reasonable and achievement number, no nonsense.

But what’s the point? Druff would just have another excuse or ailment to whine about.

Brothers it’s expected Druff will also delete this in minutes, he must feel such deep shame while censoring Knockout Nicky Pipes
    There is no real world feedback from you. You're a gimmick account who likes to tell stories.

I am the center of the universe here. It's my forum. I tolerate a lot of crap here. One thing I've decided I'm not going to tolerate any longer is anonymous trolls and gimmick accounts trying to make me look like the bad guy when I have to deal with psychos harassing me offline.

You want to offer real criticism? Present who you really are, so I can criticize you right back.
    Wow, Brother Druff settling all family business today, knocking these cuck trolls down left and right and reclaiming his throne. Love to see it.

Comments

garrett: lol Cucks aren't center of the Universe thinkers tho lol....
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Brothers, Dan Druff ignored my final advice:

Remember what Nicky Pipes told you.

Sun your balls brother, you’ll be feeling better in no time.

I told you he'd be back. Still no new material though. Disappointing.

Load Metric
    There is no real world feedback from you. You're a gimmick account who likes to tell stories.

I am the center of the universe here. It's my forum. I tolerate a lot of crap here. One thing I've decided I'm not going to tolerate any longer is anonymous trolls and gimmick accounts trying to make me look like the bad guy when I have to deal with psychos harassing me offline.

You want to offer real criticism? Present who you really are, so I can criticize you right back.

Load Metric
    Garrett is clearly winning with recent content and Pipes really isn’t what we are aiming for.

new and original is great but it’s not what we are looking for currently.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Brother, this is a bad time of year for you to bring this advice to me.

Unfortunately, there is not much sun in December, especially now when every day has been cloudy.

I will have to wait until some sunshine is available for the taking, and then I'll get back to you.
    Sounds like you may not actually want to get healthy.

Travel to somewhere sunnier!

Comments

tbuck27: Heredity Y'ALL !! Nevermind my horrendous diet and lack of exercise. Sad !
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Brother, this is a bad time of year for you to bring this advice to me.

Unfortunately, there is not much sun in December, especially now when every day has been cloudy.

I will have to wait until some sunshine is available for the taking, and then I'll get back to you.

I tried to go to New Zealand in December one time.

It wasn't that sunny.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

I tried to go to New Zealand in December one time.

It wasn't that sunny.
    Thats cos we often do "4 seasons in 1 day"
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Brothers, Dan Druff ignored my final advice:

Remember what Nicky Pipes told you.

Sun your balls brother, you’ll be feeling better in no time.

I told you he'd be back. Still no new material though. Disappointing.

Brother I am happy to hear from you again.

Brother I wanted to clarify something. I understand you’re wondering why Nicky Piped would host a Sunday Football Meetup at the Duffys on Clematis rather than in Jupiter, closer to the Pipes Palace

Brother didn’t you claim to be a businessman?

Brother would you rather take your clients to a strip mall in Jupiter or to clematis street on the water in WPB with a street full of bar and restaurants to enjoy?

Brother not everything is all about my convenience! Location is vital when selecting a meet up location for a group of beloved friends.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Garrett is clearly winning with recent content and Pipes really isn’t what we are aiming for.

Brother I always knew you would turn on me, I am not surprised! I also hold no grudge and rate you as the #1 PFA poster by far. Sanlmar is the original reason Nicky Pipes joined PFA other than to troll Sonantine and that dork Seriously Serious

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Brother be careful you may trigger an anxiety attack. Have some respect!

Gold
    Load Metric
    What’s the deal with Dan Druff? He deleted another one of my posts.

Poker Fraud is a failed free speech website now run by an anxious guy who can’t handle the stress of real world feedback.

Who cares if Druff bans Nicky Pipes?

The Legend of Nicky Pipes is written in stone.

Druff is just a weak and sensitive guy who thinks he is the center of the universe.

Look at how he talks about stress. As if every member of this forum didn’t also have immense stress in their life.

Brothers as you know I have always had Druffs back in times of need, returning to the forum to guide him in the right direction and offering support.

I was going to offer a $1,000 Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Christmas Freeroll. The forum could decide an amount of push-ups to do in 5 minutes. Live stream it. He hits the mark, $1,000 Freeroll. Would have had to be reasonable and achievement number, no nonsense.

But what’s the point? Druff would just have another excuse or ailment to whine about.

Brothers it’s expected Druff will also delete this in minutes, he must feel such deep shame while censoring Knockout Nicky Pipes

Brother, what’s the gimmick?

Brother you are running a web forum, it’s not a place to sign up with your real life.

Brother I was serious when I said I’d do a YouTube livestream with you and show my face. Did you know I got DMs advising me against that? What do I have to be afraid of? What crimes has Pipes committed?

Druff if you want to go live with Nicky Pipes just say the word but it has to be on VIDEO. I am glad to host you on Florida brother the sun is shining

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Wow, Brother Druff settling all family business today, knocking these cuck trolls down left and right and reclaiming his throne. Love to see it.
    Brothers I will also add I’m a big fan of this Sloppy Guy. He really give Druff a hard time and I respect that! Very good poster, one of the best!

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: First red against Brother Pipes. I hope this is a troll post !

sonatine: lmao fixed

Load Metric

Brother I always knew you would turn on me, I am not surprised! I also hold no grudge and rate you as the #1 PFA poster by far. Sanlmar is the original reason Nicky Pipes joined PFA other than to troll Sonantine and that dork Seriously Serious
    I appreciate your kind words. We are still Brothers. I have not turned. What I enjoy is not necessarily appropriate for PFA.

I think you are clever & creative as all hell.

If you can study some of Garrrett’s recent work and incorporate that into your own I think Druff might be more accepting.

Load Metric
    I'm in for $100 towards the Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Pipes Christmas Freeroll

We need the livestream between Pipes and Druff for this to happen, push ups are optional
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Wtf is this thread? Pipes could t cure a ham.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    I'm in for $100 towards the Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Pipes Christmas Freeroll

We need the livestream between Pipes and Druff for this to happen, push ups are optional

whats the point? he decided to quit paying out the winners now anyway

Thread Information