Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Pipes Provides Cure for Frail Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric

Nicky Pipes Provides Cure for Frail Dan Druff

Brothers, Dan Druff ignored my final advice:

Remember what Nicky Pipes told you.

Sun your balls brother, you’ll be feeling better in no time.

Comments

zealanddonk: Top quality medical advice given away for free

Silver
    Load Metric
    vitamin D on the taint = good to go

Load Metric
    Gone but never gone, that is pfa’s motto.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers, Dan Druff ignored my final advice:

Remember what Nicky Pipes told you.

Sun your balls brother, you’ll be feeling better in no time.
    Brother how many times are we going to have to mourn your loss? I'm sorry you got censored and were mad about that but I trust Druff to always do the right thing. Hope to be hearing from you again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Brother how many times are we going to have to mourn your loss?
    Don't mourn Nicky when he's not here.

Celebrate him while he IS here.

Comments

country978: yes!

Load Metric
    imagine going a single minute without feeling the presence of nicky pipes in your heart...

couldnt be me, brother.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Brother Pipes inspires us all to be better, coming to Druff's bedside even after suffering the indignity of being censored and suppressed as yet another victim of his Goebbels-esque campaign against free speech.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Rise above rep
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2021-12-07 11.54.40 PM.png
Views: 492
Size:  30.3 KB
    Amen.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    May Mr. Pipes have a blessed holiday season, and Mr. Druff get well by sunning his testicles.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Peace on Earth, and tan on ballbags rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Brother, this is a bad time of year for you to bring this advice to me.

Unfortunately, there is not much sun in December, especially now when every day has been cloudy.

I will have to wait until some sunshine is available for the taking, and then I'll get back to you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Brother, this is a bad time of year for you to bring this advice to me.

Unfortunately, there is not much sun in December, especially now when every day has been cloudy.

I will have to wait until some sunshine is available for the taking, and then I'll get back to you.
    Sun lamps

Name:  7983458A-37BA-4114-9277-FADF349E5A91.jpeg
Views: 413
Size:  797.5 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Taking it at face value that you are literally sunning your balls, what is going on with the dick while ball sunning? Do you cover it, or are you sunning this too? Being white and cirumcised (like I am sure most members of this forum) seems like that is a body area you dont really want to get much sun exposure.

Comments

Pablo: Asking the important questions

country978: just put some lotion on and hold the dick in your hand

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Taking it at face value that you are literally sunning your balls, what is going on with the dick while ball sunning? Do you cover it, or are you sunning this too? Being white and cirumcised (like I am sure most members of this forum) seems like that is a body area you dont really want to get much sun exposure.
    Brother Pipes never gave instructions but I've found that a 3:1 ratio of balls to shift provides optimal coverage.

A seared tip is obviously torture but a sun-kissed head enhances stimulation and overall virility.

Obv adjust if black.

Comments

Pablo:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    i use a cocktail umbrella as a little chinese style hat during my ball sunning sessions, brothers.

Comments

IamGreek: I LOLd

splitthis: 3”
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    What’s the deal with Dan Druff? He deleted another one of my posts.

Poker Fraud is a failed free speech website now run by an anxious guy who can’t handle the stress of real world feedback.

Who cares if Druff bans Nicky Pipes?

The Legend of Nicky Pipes is written in stone.

Druff is just a weak and sensitive guy who thinks he is the center of the universe.

Look at how he talks about stress. As if every member of this forum didn’t also have immense stress in their life.

Brothers as you know I have always had Druffs back in times of need, returning to the forum to guide him in the right direction and offering support.

I was going to offer a $1,000 Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Christmas Freeroll. The forum could decide an amount of push-ups to do in 5 minutes. Live stream it. He hits the mark, $1,000 Freeroll. Would have had to be reasonable and achievement number, no nonsense.

But what’s the point? Druff would just have another excuse or ailment to whine about.

Brothers it’s expected Druff will also delete this in minutes, he must feel such deep shame while censoring Knockout Nicky Pipes

Comments

JACKDANIELS: Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Pipes

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    What’s the deal with Dan Druff? He deleted another one of my posts.

Poker Fraud is a failed free speech website now run by an anxious guy who can’t handle the stress of real world feedback.

Who cares if Druff bans Nicky Pipes?

The Legend of Nicky Pipes is written in stone.

Druff is just a weak and sensitive guy who thinks he is the center of the universe.

Look at how he talks about stress. As if every member of this forum didn’t also have immense stress in their life.

Brothers as you know I have always had Druffs back in times of need, returning to the forum to guide him in the right direction and offering support.

I was going to offer a $1,000 Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Christmas Freeroll. The forum could decide an amount of push-ups to do in 5 minutes. Live stream it. He hits the mark, $1,000 Freeroll. Would have had to be reasonable and achievement number, no nonsense.

But what’s the point? Druff would just have another excuse or ailment to whine about.

Brothers it’s expected Druff will also delete this in minutes, he must feel such deep shame while censoring Knockout Nicky Pipes
    There is no real world feedback from you. You're a gimmick account who likes to tell stories.

I am the center of the universe here. It's my forum. I tolerate a lot of crap here. One thing I've decided I'm not going to tolerate any longer is anonymous trolls and gimmick accounts trying to make me look like the bad guy when I have to deal with psychos harassing me offline.

You want to offer real criticism? Present who you really are, so I can criticize you right back.

Load Metric
    Chinamaniac will have another sad cancer announcement shortly.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Another, as in there was a previous sad cancer announcement, as in there was a previous diagnosis then another occurrence? Or there was a sad announcement that turned out to be a false alarm? I'm sure I heard chinamaniac on previous shows and he very much seemed like a decent and likable person. I'm sure whatever mistake he might've made was not with malice in his heart and that he deserves a pass.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Another, as in there was a previous sad cancer announcement, as in there was a previous diagnosis then another occurrence? Or there was a sad announcement that turned out to be a false alarm? I'm sure I heard chinamaniac on previous shows and he very much seemed like a decent and likable person. I'm sure whatever mistake he might've made was not with malice in his heart and that he deserves a pass.

there was a cancer hoax involving forum legend CMONEY. china was point man making the announcments but druff and hongthonger were also in on it. actually kind of understandable as C$ just wanted to avoid lewfeather who was a complete freak. and china is just really busy these days. im in fantasy leagues with him and the degenerate puts in no effort

Comments

Sanlmar: [redacted] take it down dish.

dwai: Todd "Dan druff censorship" witteles

Thread Information