Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Radio won't happen this week... or perhaps for the rest of 2021 (update: Radio BACK, but I had terrible ER visit riddled with incompetence)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turdzilla View Post
    Have you been added to the medical equivalent of a No Fly List?
    Actually the previous time I was in the ER, there was some crazy woman next to me who was refusing the simplest requests, and screaming at the top of her lungs.

"FUCK YOU!!!"

"FUCK THIS HOSPITAL!!!"

"YOU'RE ALL TRYING TO KILL ME!"

I felt legit bad for the staff having to deal with crazies like this every day, and being unable by law to refuse to treat them.

Compared to patients like that, I was a model customer.
    You may tell yourself this but I almost guarantee they would opt for dealing with a lunatic in distress short term versus some persistent obnoxious blowhard (with gout, lol) for months on end.

They will not miss you the next time you overeat and mistake acid reflux for a heart attack.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Sloppy Joe suckin' big cock again
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Actually the previous time I was in the ER, there was some crazy woman next to me who was refusing the simplest requests, and screaming at the top of her lungs.

"FUCK YOU!!!"

"FUCK THIS HOSPITAL!!!"

"YOU'RE ALL TRYING TO KILL ME!"

I felt legit bad for the staff having to deal with crazies like this every day, and being unable by law to refuse to treat them.

Compared to patients like that, I was a model customer.
    You may tell yourself this but I almost guarantee they would opt for dealing with a lunatic in distress short term versus some persistent obnoxious blowhard (with gout, lol) for months on end.

They will not miss you the next time you overeat and mistake acid reflux for a heart attack.
    The people dealing with me for "months on end" are on the administrative side. And it was their fault it dragged so long. They obviously knew months ago that they fucked up, and could have just made the decision right then to waive the $350 while not admitting wrongdoing. For whatever reason they dug their heels in and were stubborn about this, until they finally realized I wasn't going away.

I realize the soy way is just to pay the bill and maybe gripe about it on Facebook, but I prefer action.

Thread Information