Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Yet you hassle with Pizza employees all the time. But they don't count, I get it. You really just like making people miserable.
Hassling small restaurant employees just means you're a shitty person, but the worst outcome is that you'll be ingesting spit hidden in your food, something your body is definitely used to.

Behaving like an entitled, arrogant WebMD expert in the ER couldn't possibly be more -EV. People die and crazy shit happens all day long. An older guy yelling about a foot just doesn't play, regardless of uric acid or knowing other doctors.

Handling things 'your way' with seasoned professionals serves as a massive detriment when it comes to wellness. Be smarter.
For the one time, I will agree with you. Druff does not realize he has eaten a ton of lougies in his life without knowing. I did a brief stint at McDonalds at age 16. If people don't realize shitty customers don't get boogers or lougies on their food they are on another planet. I personally saw a 30 something guy on the grill put a giant booger in some old guys big mac sauce because he was berating the cashier for no reason.