Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Space cadet Jack Dorsey steps down as Twitter CEO, puts white-hating underling in charge

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Didn't you idiotics cry enough about your freedomz of speech for Parler to exist?

They hate Jews there obv but at least won't censor you.
    Parler was shit, but the libs kept saying "If you don't like it, move to Parler", and then they got Parler booted off its service provider for "hate speech".

So it was more like, "If you don't like it, move to Parler, but if enough actually do, we will get it shut down."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Guy eats one meal a day, usually a piece of chicken or fish, and a vegetable. Fridays he eats nothing, total fast all day until Saturday night. It's why he looks completely emaciated. It's because he is completely emaciated.
    I wish I could do that, it's probably smart and the guy shouldn't have many health problems.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Druff,

That tweet was 11 years ago, and isn't white hate, he is just trying to make a point that not all Muslims are extremists, just as not all white people are white supremacists. My bigger concern is that his logic is completely horrible and he is completely missing the point, which leads me to question his competency in running Twitter.

The problem isn't that all Muslims are extremists and terrorists, the problem is that no Muslims will denounce or stand up to their violent extremists or terrorists. At some point silence is complicity. If after the New Zealand mosque attack not a single white person in pretty much the entire world had anything bad to say about it, that would be equivalent to how Muslims act towards their own extremists and terrorists. And this is the much bigger problem.
    Dude, he’s a Jew. You’re talking to a wall here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Guy eats one meal a day, usually a piece of chicken or fish, and a vegetable. Fridays he eats nothing, total fast all day until Saturday night. It's why he looks completely emaciated. It's because he is completely emaciated.
    I wish I could do that, it's probably smart and the guy shouldn't have many health problems.
    He will suffer from effects of malnutrition.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    When he was on the jre my instincts were he was friend zoned by that chick he brought along.
    He def wanted to fuck her brains out. Ntm he's to famous to buy some hookers
    Name:  FriendZone.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  61.2 KB

Next thing you know some chick from India is banning the sitting POTUS from his favorite platform
    Lol wtg Jack

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You're talking about Vijaya Gadde. And while I don't know if Jack was friend-zoned by her, she definitely was the one in charge of policy around there. You could feel it in the interview, as well.

All of the idiotic left-biased decisions and high level censorship comes through her. That idiotic "Twitter Safety" account is operated either by her or someone answering directly to her.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's a good example of "Twitter Safety" doing its thing:

https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/status/1465683093436739588

https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/status/1465738076978774018

https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/status/1465738079864385536

https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/status/1465738082292887554

There's a million things wrong with this.

Basically you're not allowed to post on Twitter any photos or videos that come from public spaces, if they feature non-public individuals.

The only exception comes from large protests or incidents already being covered by the mainstream media, in which case it's okay.

So let's say I'm walking down the street and some freak is smashing car windows and grabbing whatever he can. Under this policy, I can no longer post a video of this happening, because I'd be "violating his privacy". Not even kidding.

But this isn't really aimed at low-to-medium followed accounts documenting something weird or dangerous happening around them. This is aimed at stopping well-followed right wing sources (such as Andy Ngo) from demonstrating bad behavior from those on the left, such as Antifa.

Of course, since it's impossible to enforce this policy on a mass scale, you'll see a huge difference in enforcement. Black people rioting will be taken down. Antifa committing crimes will be taken down. White middle-aged women telling black people to get out of her neighborhood will be left up.

Notice that the criteria is "adds value" as to whether it stays up or not. Yeah, that's not subjective at all, and totally won't be abused by Twitter censors, right?

It's no coincidence that this policy came into place the day after Jack left. As much as a left wing space cadet as Jack was, he probably had a few things he wasn't going to let happen, and banning of all public videos of third parties probably was where he drew the line. Now that he's gone, this left wing Indian power duo has taken the censorship routine one step further.

Load Metric
    You're back to having issues with censorship and suppression?

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

So I take it you're pro censorship and suppression?

Good to know. Is that a prerequisite for living in Portland these days?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    OH BUT DRUFF CENSORED ONE THREAD ON HIS SMALL, PRIVATE WEBSITE WITH ZERO INFLUENCE ON PUBLIC POLICY, SO IT'S TOTALLY THE SAME GUYZ

Comments

1marley1: hypocrite

country978: Im surprised you dont censor more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

So I take it you're pro censorship and suppression?

Good to know. Is that a prerequisite for living in Portland these days?

Load Metric
    OH BUT DRUFF CENSORED ONE THREAD ON HIS SMALL, PRIVATE WEBSITE WITH ZERO INFLUENCE ON PUBLIC POLICY, SO IT'S TOTALLY THE SAME GUYZ
    Principally, yes.

Fortunately word is your 'space cadet' (lol old people) was instrumental in your tyrant being banned.

Shouldn't be long that he's back inspiring violence and attempting to overthrow democracy.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    All whites should abandon Twitter

Comments

The Boz:
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    All whites should abandon Twitter
    Name:  judge.png
Views: 149
Size:  202.1 KB

Load Metric
    Technology gives velocity to stupidity.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    When he was on the jre my instincts were he was friend zoned by that chick he brought along.
    He def wanted to fuck her brains out. Ntm he's to famous to buy some hookers
    Name:  FriendZone.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  61.2 KB

Next thing you know some chick from India is banning the sitting POTUS from his favorite platform
    Lol wtg Jack
    Nah. He probably barely knows who she is. I remember that episode and I think the takeaway is he was barely involved in the day to day running of the company.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Technology gives velocity to stupidity.
    Well said. Most of the vehicles that pass my truck on the highway at ridiculous speeds in traffic are driven by young punks.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information