Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Thread: Space cadet Jack Dorsey steps down as Twitter CEO, puts white-hating underling in charge

  1. #1
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7517
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45,695
    Blog Entries
    2

    Space cadet Jack Dorsey steps down as Twitter CEO, puts white-hating underling in charge

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1465347002426867720



    The new guy:

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1465349749607854083



    The new guy in 2010:

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/28773976508





    Now that's what I call progress.

    Jack will stay on with Square, a payment processing service, which presumably he wants to focus upon more.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Fuck Twitter

  2. #2
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7517
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45,695
    Blog Entries
    2

  3. #3
    Guy eats one meal a day, usually a piece of chicken or fish, and a vegetable. Fridays he eats nothing, total fast all day until Saturday night. It's why he looks completely emaciated. It's because he is completely emaciated.

  4. #4
    No one “needs” Twitter. When you make the decision to use it, you decide to support these type fucks and their leftist beliefs.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Yep quit doing it

  5. #5
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7517
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45,695
    Blog Entries
    2
    So here's the new spin on the anti-white tweet from the new Twitter CEO:

    An old Tweet from Parag Agrawal is a quote from a television show and is a satirical take on stereotypes, journalists report
    An 11-year-old Tweet from new Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal quotes a line from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart guest Aasif Mandvi and is satire, according to The Wrap, VICE and Mashable. The quote reflects a satirical take on stereotypes, The Wrap reports. Indian-born Agrawal became CEO of Twitter on November 29 following the resignation of Jack Dorsey.

    - The quote was actually said by comedian Aasif Mandvi who was part of a panel on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on October 26, 2010, discussing NPR's then-recent firing of Juan Williams, according to Mashable

    - The panel members were responding satirically to a comment made by Juan Williams on Fox News' The O’Reilly Factor in which he said he gets "nervous" when someone identifies themselves as a Muslim on a plane, The Wrap reports
    https://twitter.com/i/events/1465511939870650368

    I see.

    So if Padrag didn't come up with that quote on his own, somehow that makes tweeting it better?

    It's not like he was repeating that quote to mock it. He was repeating it on social media because he liked it and strongly agreed -- much like people often do when they see a point raised on TV which they really like.

    LOL at it being claimed as "satirical".

    It is funny that the new Twitter CEO was so bad at scrubbing bad content from his old Twitter. Had he wiped his account before the announcement, and started fresh with something like "@CEO_Padrag", nobody would have questioned anything.

    Twitter showing its balls once again, that its decisions are heavily informed by the left wing politics of its upper management.

  6. #6
    todge you are behaving just as stupidly as the retarded woke mob who try to cancel people for 10 year old tweets/jokes/etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Remember, the whites you're so bravely defending hate Jews too.

    Maybe new guy will make it easier to anonymously harass women on burners so you don't get ousted again to the poker community as a creepy puppet?

    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  8. #8
    Druff,

    That tweet was 11 years ago, and isn't white hate, he is just trying to make a point that not all Muslims are extremists, just as not all white people are white supremacists. My bigger concern is that his logic is completely horrible and he is completely missing the point, which leads me to question his competency in running Twitter.

    The problem isn't that all Muslims are extremists and terrorists, the problem is that no Muslims will denounce or stand up to their violent extremists or terrorists. At some point silence is complicity. If after the New Zealand mosque attack not a single white person in pretty much the entire world had anything bad to say about it, that would be equivalent to how Muslims act towards their own extremists and terrorists. And this is the much bigger problem.

  9. #9
    Gold MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    414
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,674
    That tweet isn't white hate. In fact, if you are disgusted by it, then that's what it is supposed to do. So you feel the same way about when Muslims are called terrorists.

  10. #10
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7517
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45,695
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    todge you are behaving just as stupidly as the retarded woke mob who try to cancel people for 10 year old tweets/jokes/etc
    I don't want to cancel the guy. Let him work, I don't give a shit.

    I just don't think he's the right guy to run one of the world's biggest social media companies, given his obvious extreme political bias. And I doubt that changed much in the past 11 years.

    This isn't like tracking down that he tweeted the word "faggot" when he was 17, and trying to cancel him for it.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    todge you are behaving just as stupidly as the retarded woke mob who try to cancel people for 10 year old tweets/jokes/etc
    I don't want to cancel the guy. Let him work, I don't give a shit.

    I just don't think he's the right guy to run one of the world's biggest social media companies, given his obvious extreme political bias. And I doubt that changed much in the past 11 years.

    This isn't like tracking down that he tweeted the word "faggot" when he was 17, and trying to cancel him for it.
    Didn't the stock go up? Seems like the markets disagree with you. My guess is he is personally very woke, but you don't get to the top of the business world by making woke business decisions. Twitters main problem is the internal woke activists demanding the company act more woke. So maybe his personal bona fides (and his social status of being brown) will allow him to placate the woke activists in the company without having to accede to their demands.

  12. #12
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7517
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45,695
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    I don't want to cancel the guy. Let him work, I don't give a shit.

    I just don't think he's the right guy to run one of the world's biggest social media companies, given his obvious extreme political bias. And I doubt that changed much in the past 11 years.

    This isn't like tracking down that he tweeted the word "faggot" when he was 17, and trying to cancel him for it.
    Didn't the stock go up? Seems like the markets disagree with you. My guess is he is personally very woke, but you don't get to the top of the business world by making woke business decisions. Twitters main problem is the internal woke activists demanding the company act more woke. So maybe his personal bona fides (and his social status of being brown) will allow him to placate the woke activists in the company without having to accede to their demands.
    Maybe the stock went up because Jack is such a space cadet that the market lost faith in him.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Druff,

    That tweet was 11 years ago, and isn't white hate, he is just trying to make a point that not all Muslims are extremists, just as not all white people are white supremacists. My bigger concern is that his logic is completely horrible and he is completely missing the point, which leads me to question his competency in running Twitter.

    The problem isn't that all Muslims are extremists and terrorists, the problem is that no Muslims will denounce or stand up to their violent extremists or terrorists. At some point silence is complicity. If after the New Zealand mosque attack not a single white person in pretty much the entire world had anything bad to say about it, that would be equivalent to how Muslims act towards their own extremists and terrorists. And this is the much bigger problem.
    no muslim will denounce or stand up to terrorists? That is not true.

     
    Comments
      
      Kuntmissioner: the man is correct

  14. #14
    FUCK MUSLIMS FUCK ISLAM


    FUCK MUHAMMAD FUCK TWITTER

     
    Comments
      
      1marley1: Asshole

  15. #15
    Didn't you faggots cry enough about your freedomz of speech for Parler to exist?

    They hate Jews there obv but at least won't censor you.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    No one “needs” Twitter. When you make the decision to use it, you decide to support these type fucks and their leftist beliefs.
    Guys like Parag & Dorsey together with users like Druff transformed Twitter into the giant social media colossus it is today.


    I would venture Druff is reposting his thoughts about this on some Facebook group too.

    Twitter represents far more than just a leftist issue.

    It was a test of just how principled Druff was years ago.

  17. #17
    I hate Apple’s woke politics
    -Dan Witteles

    Sent from my iPhone

  18. #18
    To show you how old this forum is getting….

    I remember when the Twitter IPO rolled out I was railing against this piece of shit with DJChaps in a stock thread.

    My hatred blinded me as I would have made a smooth killing but I stayed true to my beliefs

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    FUCK MUSLIMS FUCK ISLAM


    FUCK MUHAMMAD FUCK TWITTER
    oh no! someone is going to issue a fatwa for dwai. In all seriousness I think this comment should be deleted. If the wrong person saw it they would look to druff for answers and we dont want that. The same people who killed a cartoonist would find this equally as bad. I'm not offended so much as I am concerned/curious about how this is going to play out

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    FUCK MUSLIMS FUCK ISLAM


    FUCK MUHAMMAD FUCK TWITTER
    oh no! someone is going to issue a fatwa for dwai. In all seriousness I think this comment should be deleted. If the wrong person saw it they would look to druff for answers and we dont want that. The same people who killed a cartoonist would find this equally as bad. I'm not offended so much as I am concerned/curious about how this is going to play out



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jack Effel has quit Twitter
    By Dan Druff in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2018, 09:46 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-21-2016, 06:05 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-22-2015, 10:55 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2015, 11:16 AM
  5. Replies: 2680
    Last Post: 11-29-2014, 11:18 AM