Thread: Will be on Berkey's "Only Friends" show

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Will be on Berkey's "Only Friends" show

Comments

JeffDime: +1

garrett: only friends lolz.. gl Todd

devidee: Don’t forget to bleach your asshole

1marley1: Getting scammed really invigorates you! Great work! Some of your best stuff! That ‘stache tho… yikes

Sanlmar: good show

Load Metric
    Berkey is an ambassador for Bet MGM (Poker) but I think he was fair for the most part. I caught some of this but it’s important we can’t put all the blame on Global Payments. Withdrawals are reviewed by Bet MGM and once they give it the ok the payment processor is then able to proceed.

I think he makes a great point on 2 factor authentication. If a simple code was sent to Druff’s cell in order to complete the transaction, that may have stopped it. Once you have a history with Bet MGM some cashouts will immediately be approved without any scrutiny. Obviously on a new account & withdrawal this size, this shouldn’t be the case. So some culpability rests with Bet MGM without a doubt. They had the opportunity to catch these. Scammers were brazen enough to not even put in token bets. This is a failure on many ends.

Load Metric
    Excellent work Todd. Global is totally negligent on this one. I smell a class action lawsuit. Some attorney gonna make bank. I’d take that case in a second.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1
    Getting scammed really invigorates you! Great work! Some of your best stuff! That ‘stache tho… yikes
    I was waiting for someone to make a "stache" comment.

Here's what happened.

At the last minute before appearing, I enabled a small filter on Zoom so the lighting on my face was less harsh. I thought it was an improvement, from what Zoom showed me on my own screen, so I left it on.

Unfortunately what Zoom showed me and what it actually broadcasted to Solve For Why were two different things. No idea why. I barely use Zoom. The version which broadcasted to the show was both blurry (my cam is a lot better than it appeared there) and was filtering out some of my facial hair! This is why my mustache turned into a Hitler-stache and my beard mostly vanished, except along the sides!

Never using that again. I wish Zoom just showed me what it was really broadcasting, and I would have disabled it before the show. This type of shit is why I like doing an audio show. I don't have to worry about bullshit like this.

Comments

ok25: :lookinggood

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1
    Getting scammed really invigorates you! Great work! Some of your best stuff! That ‘stache tho… yikes
    I was waiting for someone to make a "stache" comment.

Here's what happened.

At the last minute before appearing, I enabled a small filter on Zoom so the lighting on my face was less harsh. I thought it was an improvement, from what Zoom showed me on my own screen, so I left it on.

Unfortunately what Zoom showed me and what it actually broadcasted to Solve For Why were two different things. No idea why. I barely use Zoom. The version which broadcasted to the show was both blurry (my cam is a lot better than it appeared there) and was filtering out some of my facial hair! This is why my mustache turned into a Hitler-stache and my beard mostly vanished, except along the sides!

Never using that again. I wish Zoom just showed me what it was really broadcasting, and I would have disabled it before the show. This type of shit is why I like doing an audio show. I don't have to worry about bullshit like this.
    Yeah first thought was lol Hitler 'stache
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Excellent work Todd. Global is totally negligent on this one. I smell a class action lawsuit. Some attorney gonna make bank. I’d take that case in a second.
    Sounds like more work for the Bensomachan law firm soon

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Have to admit I was distracted at first but then I noticed he has a full ‘stache it’s just gray or progressively lighter toward the ends.

Druff needs a stylist who doesn’t accept tips

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Have to admit I was distracted at first but then I noticed he has a full ‘stache it’s just gray or progressively lighter toward the ends.

Druff needs a stylist who doesn’t accept tips
    It's both lighter on the ends (not gray -- always been like this) and was basically removed by the filter. The filter also basically shaved off half my beard, too. I don't understand why Zoom shows you how things will look, and then that's not what it transmits to the other side. What I saw on my end looked fine. My fault for trying to fuck with filters instead of just letting the harsh lighting stand without caring.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I watched the whole thing though, and at least I got the message across pretty well and explained everything clearly, so that's the most important thing. I'll do a more detailed explanation on PFA Radio this week.

Thread Information