Thread: Honest question for BCR, RE: Corona

Load Metric

Honest question for BCR, RE: Corona

I know probably the same amount of people you know, we are roughly same age bracket ~10 years mean. Why is it everyone around you is dying from virus, or ventilating? I know like one guy with a heart condition that went into the ICU and left like 10 days later and has no issues after 20 months. All your people seem to be dying or ICU's for weeks. It's very odd you are statistically outside the mathematical norm. Actually impossible. But I get it it, same study that isolates opiate addiction and death to one community, it happens. Then the complainers get a big grant and are happy, partying with raises.

Comments

dwai:

splitthis: Lolz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I know probably the same amount of people you know, we are roughly same age bracket ~10 years mean. Why is it everyone around you is dying from virus, or ventilating? I know like one guy with a heart condition that went into the ICU and left like 10 days later and has no issues after 20 months. All your people seem to be dying or ICU's for weeks. It's very odd you are statistically outside the mathematical norm. Actually impossible. But I get it it, same study that isolates opiate addiction and death to one community, it happens. Then the complainers get a big grant and are happy, partying with raises.

he's old and fat and all his friends are old and fat

Comments

splitthis: 100%

Load Metric
    All the anti-vax Trump losers here are the nut low of society. So anyone who leaves the house will have a much larger social circle than they do.

Still, I haven’t lost a personal friend. Not someone I’m close with now. Couple dudes my age I grew up with, but didn’t talk to anymore. I have two friends on oxygen daily. One around the clock, the other to sleep. Couple spouses of people I know, but wasn’t close with the spouse. Sone parents who were older.

I’d guess I’m right about average for someone with a normal social circle.

Fairly average. 10 years with this thing is a ton. Just reading through that Diego Sanchez Twitter, a lot of people have lost their parents and siblings. Nothing like that for me.

Load Metric
    Well, I have not met one person, or heard of one person in my circle that is dead of the virus. I know like 100 people I guess, outside the guy with a heart condition who has been in the ICU like 3 times the last 10 years, I just have not heard of anyone in trouble. It's always these anecdotal stories from people that may or may not exist. Ok, bad luck wrong place wrong time, etc..

Gold
    Load Metric
    (All of this is knock on wood)

I only know 1 person who died from Corona (a guy who in his 70s who was already on oxygen with COPD) and I don't even know anyone else that got seriously sick. I have very obese family members who got it and got sick, but recovered fine.

I don't know a single non obese person who even got very sick.

Shrug.

Load Metric
    Well, I have not met one person, or heard of one person in my circle that is dead of the virus. I know like 100 people I guess, outside the guy with a heart condition who has been in the ICU like 3 times the last 10 years, I just have not heard of anyone in trouble. It's always these anecdotal stories from people that may or may not exist. Ok, bad luck wrong place wrong time, etc..
    I see it locally more in social media. Thoughts and prayers bullshit for someone married to someone I know, or their brother heading into ER. Or I’ll run into someone who tells me they were in the ICU, but didn’t know at the time.

I haven’t lost anyone who means anything to me if I’m being blunt. One I’d consider good friend spent a month in hospital in Pittsburgh. I thought he was a goner tbh, and thought he’d be first I am close friends with. He’s one on oxygen around the clock still, but home. He’ll live.

I’ve known a number of people to have Covid. About the only comment I’ve made here is most people I know get their ass kicked far more significantly than side effects from a vaccine. More than a few bad days. Couple weeks of misery or absolute exhaustion. But I’m 10 years older than you and everyone’s parents are on average 10 years older I grew up with. That’s a factor of many times more likely to have a rough few weeks.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I still haven’t had anyone close to me die, a couple friends got pretty sick. However, my mom just came to visit from Montana and had a laundry list of people she knew that ended up in the ICU and a few that died. She also has many friends who lost family members. Not sure what to make of it other than in places like Montana with tiny populations, everyone seems to know everyone thus they hear more personal stories.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I still haven’t had anyone close to me die, a couple friends got pretty sick. However, my mom just came to visit from Montana and had a laundry list of people she knew that ended up in the ICU and a few that died. She also has many friends who lost family members. Not sure what to make of it other than in places like Montana with tiny populations, everyone seems to know everyone thus they hear more personal stories.
    A few died? LOL, what a bunch of shit. A few died, what like 20 died? She probably knew like 3 people and one died of Alzheimers. You fucking RINOS are a laugh a minute. Hope your boy Biden is treating you right on the border. What a sucker. But Trump's tone, I don't like his tone. LOL.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    A few died? LOL, what a bunch of shit. A few died, what like 20 died? She probably knew like 3 people and one died of Alzheimers. You fucking RINOS are a laugh a minute. Hope your boy Biden is treating you right on the border. What a sucker. But Trump's tone, I don't like his tone. LOL.
    You have the worst Trump derangement syndrome on the site. Guy lives rent free in your head while all normal people haven’t thought about him for a year and a half. He owns you. Find a post where I ever said anything about Trump’s tone. I said he’s a retard of course, many times. Which is obvious to all none retards.

Keep getting triggered shit boy. Did you see your kid today? Or this week?

Load Metric

You have the worst Trump derangement syndrome on the site. Guy lives rent free in your head while all normal people haven’t thought about him for a year and a half. He owns you. Find a post where I ever said anything about Trump’s tone. I said he’s a retard of course, many times. Which is obvious to all none retards.

Tilt. You are a fucking RINO and that is that. You got sucked into the Joe Scarborough camp and now you look like a fucking tool. You are a suburban chump who got roped into Facebook. LOL. You got Biden and Kamala, now own it. Trump owns your face, and keep saying you are not a Biden supporter, there are only two sides to the vote and you voted directly or indirectly for Biden and Harris. Oh wait you did it to stop AOC, what a doofus you are. Sucker.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Tilt. You are a fucking RINO and that is that. You got sucked into the Joe Scarborough camp and now you look like a fucking tool. You are a suburban chump who got roped into Facebook. LOL. You got Biden and Kamala, now own it. Trump owns your face, and keep saying you are not a Biden supporter, there are only two sides to the vote and you voted directly or indirectly for Biden and Harris. Oh wait you did it to stop AOC, what a doofus you are. Sucker.
    Shit boy, I’m gonna get Republican control of all 3 branches in 2024 just as planned. What do you think 2024 would have looked like if your Orange boy won in 2020? Think real hard shit boy. Have an honest response instead of a brainwashed hillbilly response.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Great sample size

Name:  D921B217-F294-4C02-97AC-F1A66958D321.jpeg
Views: 146
Size:  128.6 KB

Thread Information