Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Question for PFA

  1. #1

    Question for PFA

    remember when you were a kid and you got a mountain bike and it had a water bottle and water bottle holder and you'd fill that shit up and then go out, work up a thirst and then drink that warm, plastic garden hosey water?

    Name:  71GebXv8HQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  147.1 KB

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Good times, no reason to quit doing that
      
      The Boz: And we still turned out fine.

  2. #2
    DJCRAPS LOVES TO STROLL BY THE PARK AND COP MOUNTAIN BIKE WATER

     
    Comments
      
      Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: i was actually hoping someone would take it here

  3. #3
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1517
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,951
    Uh ugh. Mine was spiked and I was blindfolded
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    DJCRAPS LOVES TO STROLL BY THE PARK AND COP MOUNTAIN BIKE WATER
    sorry to burst your bubble but he can barely afford mole hill water.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  5. #5
    I probably didnt see a mt bike until I was an adult. I'm not sure if they existed in the 70's and 80's but I didn't see them around my way until (I think) the early 90's.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I probably didnt see a mt bike until I was an adult. I'm not sure if they existed in the 70's and 80's but I didn't see them around my way until (I think) the early 90's.
    i do remember the standard "big kid" bike being the skinny tire tour de france kind, my big brother and his friends had them and people just called them 10 speeds. by the time i became a big kid and the mountain bike was the standard, it was probably 70% mountain bike, 25% fixed gear bmx style and 5% racing bike among the kids

    my first bike was a bmx bike that you pedaled backwards to brake, when i got bigger i graduated to an 18 speed Huffy mountain bike around 3rd grade. The best times ever in retrospect, I wish I had discovered weed back then it would have been even better

  7. #7
    I remember I got a mountain bike in like 5th grade when we moved to North Carolina.

    It didn't come with a kickstand, which befuddled my mom so she had one installed.

    All the kids called me a faggot for it but at least my bike wasn't all scratched up. I was kind of a pussy on it though and would not do half the shit my friends did.

     
    Comments
      
      PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Being honest rep. 98% of your posts are usually calling everyone else faggots, cucks, retards etc.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I remember I got a mountain bike in like 5th grade when we moved to North Carolina.

    It didn't come with a kickstand, which befuddled my mom so she had one installed.

    All the kids called me a faggot for it but at least my bike wasn't all scratched up. I was kind of a pussy on it though and would not do half the shit my friends did.
    were your friends bmx trick guys or someth8ing? i lived in Corpus as a kid and it was big there


  9. #9
    I used to put mountain dew in mine cause I was a badass and extreme.

    One of the first crushes on guys as a kid was with a boy with a bike. He was kinda cocky and I liked that about him. We used to always ride around the neighborhood, and I sorta wished hed force me to do things to him but I moved away liked a year after.
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

    idk how old your kid is but i know teenagers carry more viral load than anyone

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post
    I used to put mountain dew in mine cause I was a badass and extreme.

    One of the first crushes on guys as a kid was with a boy with a bike. He was kinda cocky and I liked that about him. We used to always ride around the neighborhood, and I sorta wished hed force me to do things to him but I moved away liked a year after.
    that was me

     
    Comments
      
      Onestep: ahem i said cocky not weird and bipolar lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 401k question (pfa bankers)
    By garrett in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-23-2019, 03:29 AM
  2. a question for all the PFA regs
    By Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-25-2019, 06:30 PM
  3. Question for the PFA members......
    By YUUP in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-09-2016, 06:33 AM
  4. lol wow is the worst poster on pfa is the fastest growing group on pfa
    By GambleBotsSatire in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-06-2016, 08:32 AM