Thread: What happened to "big dick"? Is he dead?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

What happened to "big dick"? Is he dead?

big dick's last post was February 23, 2021.

He was posting very actively on the site through February 14, 2021.

Then he stopped posting for 9 days, and posted the built-in PFA "Later Fag" meme, but not about himself or PFA. He was directing it at Trump.

That was his last post. He last logged into his account about a week later, on March 3, 2021.

Since then, he has not logged into PFA, and it has been 7.5 months.

I can check his activity at the time from when he wasn't logged in, but I haven't done so yet. I also have his name (he voluntarily gave it to me, but I believe only one other member knows it), but I haven't attempted to google him and see if anything comes up. Obviously I'm not going to give it out.

So where did he go? He never announced he was leaving, and his posts fell off a cliff after February 14, despite previously being very active here.

What do you guys think? Did big dick kick the bucket, or did he just get tired of PFA and quit? Or did something else happen in his life (jail, divorce, health issues, etc) to where it disrupted his routine of coming here?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Then he stopped posting for 9 days, and posted the built-in PFA "Later Fag" meme, but not about himself or PFA. He was directing it at Trump.

That was his last post. He last logged into his account about a week later, on March 3, 2021.

I can check his activity at the time from when he wasn't logged in, but I haven't done so yet. I also have his name (he voluntarily gave it to me, but I believe only one other member knows it), but I haven't attempted to google him and see if anything comes up. Obviously I'm not going to give it out.

So where did he go? He never announced he was leaving, and his posts fell off a cliff after February 14, despite previously being very active here.

What do you guys think? Did big dick kick the bucket, or did he just get tired of PFA and quit? Or did something else happen in his life (jail, divorce, health issues, etc) to where it disrupted his routine of coming here?
    It's often said men's dicks over rule men's minds. I think his massive dick directed him to the correct decision to leave this dumpster fire of a forum

Load Metric
    I know his fat ass was so scared of covid.

so scared he made his wife go out and work while he sat in his underwear playing cards on the internet

probably another covid death

rip 🙏

Load Metric
    the timing was strange he spent ages on here posting constantly about nothing but trump, kinda like walter lol

maybe once trump was gone he had a look in the mirror and realized he had lost the plot so decided was time to go
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    either that or his wife took away his laptop and made him get a job
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I mean we already know BiffCo99 is a Russian plant who was on PFA to push right-wing propaganda during both of the last two Presidential elections, and then vanished right after that each time. Go look it up if you don't believe me!

But I actually think it's cool that the Russians believe PFA is so influential that they assigned an agent to this site.

However, regarding big dick, I'm not sure what the story is with him.

Load Metric

Somebody forgot the password to their Dupe?? or maybe he actually did die unlike Jesus almost did in April.

Load Metric
    I knowz rite? I shouted out to him a few months ago nothing. Does he have a alt can be using? You should send him an email or try and get in touch , miss him just fell off the face of the earth.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    I knowz rite? I shouted out to him a few months ago nothing. Does he have a alt can be using? You should send him an email or try and get in touch , miss him just fell off the face of the earth.

he actually posts on the redacted forum now and again. we riffed about yellowstone like a few days ago.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Good to hear he ok

Thread Information