Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened to "big dick"? Is he dead?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

What happened to "big dick"? Is he dead?

big dick's last post was February 23, 2021.

He was posting very actively on the site through February 14, 2021.

Then he stopped posting for 9 days, and posted the built-in PFA "Later Fag" meme, but not about himself or PFA. He was directing it at Trump.

That was his last post. He last logged into his account about a week later, on March 3, 2021.

Since then, he has not logged into PFA, and it has been 7.5 months.

I can check his activity at the time from when he wasn't logged in, but I haven't done so yet. I also have his name (he voluntarily gave it to me, but I believe only one other member knows it), but I haven't attempted to google him and see if anything comes up. Obviously I'm not going to give it out.

So where did he go? He never announced he was leaving, and his posts fell off a cliff after February 14, despite previously being very active here.

What do you guys think? Did big dick kick the bucket, or did he just get tired of PFA and quit? Or did something else happen in his life (jail, divorce, health issues, etc) to where it disrupted his routine of coming here?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Then he stopped posting for 9 days, and posted the built-in PFA "Later Fag" meme, but not about himself or PFA. He was directing it at Trump.

That was his last post. He last logged into his account about a week later, on March 3, 2021.

I can check his activity at the time from when he wasn't logged in, but I haven't done so yet. I also have his name (he voluntarily gave it to me, but I believe only one other member knows it), but I haven't attempted to google him and see if anything comes up. Obviously I'm not going to give it out.

So where did he go? He never announced he was leaving, and his posts fell off a cliff after February 14, despite previously being very active here.

What do you guys think? Did big dick kick the bucket, or did he just get tired of PFA and quit? Or did something else happen in his life (jail, divorce, health issues, etc) to where it disrupted his routine of coming here?
    It's often said men's dicks over rule men's minds. I think his massive dick directed him to the correct decision to leave this dumpster fire of a forum

Load Metric
    I know his fat ass was so scared of covid.

so scared he made his wife go out and work while he sat in his underwear playing cards on the internet

probably another covid death

rip 🙏

Load Metric
    the timing was strange he spent ages on here posting constantly about nothing but trump, kinda like walter lol

maybe once trump was gone he had a look in the mirror and realized he had lost the plot so decided was time to go
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    either that or his wife took away his laptop and made him get a job
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I mean we already know BiffCo99 is a Russian plant who was on PFA to push right-wing propaganda during both of the last two Presidential elections, and then vanished right after that each time. Go look it up if you don't believe me!

But I actually think it's cool that the Russians believe PFA is so influential that they assigned an agent to this site.

However, regarding big dick, I'm not sure what the story is with him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I mean we already know BiffCo99 is a Russian plant who was on PFA to push right-wing propaganda during both of the last two Presidential elections, and then vanished right after that each time. Go look it up if you don't believe me!

But I actually think it's cool that the Russians believe PFA is so influential that they assigned an agent to this site.

However, regarding big dick, I'm not sure what the story is with him.
    Oh Mr. patriot. No chance that he among many others disagreed with your communist and now homosexual bent and wanted nothing more to do with it

Load Metric
    I’d guess he just got sick of the site’s direction.

What about wiganer and gaucho Jake? are they all at redacted? Neither has posted since January. I know they seemed to trending the same way.

Load Metric
    He's in a band in the Keys called "Big Dick and the Extenders".

Gold
    Load Metric
    Is there some normal way a regular would leave PFA? I'm not so curious about this bug dick character as much as I am about Mulva. Few days ago I was really annoyed with my Omaha game and went looking here for some good info and found a thread that Mulva posted in for months and months. And then all of a sudden nothing from Mulva. And there were other folks in the thread who dont post anymore also. At least NickyPipes told us he was out.

Load Metric
    Making an I’m leaving post has always been considered the essence of faggotry here. Anyone around a long time knows that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Is there some normal way a regular would leave PFA? I'm not so curious about this bug dick character as much as I am about Mulva. Few days ago I was really annoyed with my Omaha game and went looking here for some good info and found a thread that Mulva posted in for months and months. And then all of a sudden nothing from Mulva. And there were other folks in the thread who dont post anymore also. At least NickyPipes told us he was out.
    pretty sure mulva really did die

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    what about thesparten? he was a good poster in the same thread I was reading with mulva and now nothing from him either.

Load Metric
    what about thesparten? he was a good poster in the same thread I was reading with mulva and now nothing from him either.
    lol thesparten went on a crack bender and lost his pizza place then tried to convince everyone you can casually smoke crack without it ruining your life

Gold
    Load Metric

lol thesparten went on a crack bender and lost his pizza place then tried to convince everyone you can casually smoke crack without it ruining your life

thanks dwai. I guess I missed that part. I'd miss you too if you ever stopped posting. Some of which has been the most hilarious stuff ever. I did know people who smoked crack (never me) and I even learned how to cook it for them. Suffice to say it is not something one can do casually.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Maybe he lost interest cuz this forum sucks. It’s pretty much devolved into drunken rants by les, Dwai calling everybody n-word, and Druff “correcting” everyone else’s thinking when they disagree with him.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Maybe he lost interest cuz this forum sucks. It’s pretty much devolved into drunken rants by les, Dwai calling everybody n-word, and Druff “correcting” everyone else’s thinking when they disagree with him.
    I don't agree, jayjami. Dwai can be hilarious and if you look past Les and his drunken rants he can be a lot of fun. Les is your friend and so if hes gotten worse it means he's gotten worse and so compassion is whats called for. I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from them and from you and everyone else. Sometimes Sanlmar and Sonatine blow my mind. I wish you would post more because I've read every word you've posted since April and I know there are great subjects with you that I would love to hear about and reflect on. I wish sloppy joe would tell us more about his climbing. I love druffs tales, Walter's wit and something else about all of you. I like it that OSA and zap are respected here. I don't love it when someone with so much to offer says something so negative about a thing and people who dont deserve it.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Spot on about Dwai and Les. Zap and Sanimar are solid, the others not so much.

Load Metric

thanks dwai. I guess I missed that part. I'd miss you too if you ever stopped posting. Some of which has been the most hilarious stuff ever. I did know people who smoked crack (never me) and I even learned how to cook it for them. Suffice to say it is not something one can do casually.
    Please tell us more; the last user we had that was into manufacturing drugs was fond of using bath tubs in comped hotel rooms, damage ensued.

How does one both befriend crackheads and learn how to produce crack without using it? Brother something is off here.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    -125 splitthis put on her finest diapers, drove non-stop to big dick's home, then coughed on him

Comments

Jayjami: Def in the running for post of the year

splitthis: All my sphincters are strong, you probably can’t say the same
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Somebody forgot the password to their Dupe?? or maybe he actually did die unlike Jesus almost did in April.

Thread Information