Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened to "big dick"? Is he dead?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I mean we already know BiffCo99 is a Russian plant who was on PFA to push right-wing propaganda during both of the last two Presidential elections, and then vanished right after that each time. Go look it up if you don't believe me!

But I actually think it's cool that the Russians believe PFA is so influential that they assigned an agent to this site.

However, regarding big dick, I'm not sure what the story is with him.
    Oh Mr. patriot. No chance that he among many others disagreed with your communist and now homosexual bent and wanted nothing more to do with it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Maybe he lost interest cuz this forum sucks. It’s pretty much devolved into drunken rants by les, Dwai calling everybody n-word, and Druff “correcting” everyone else’s thinking when they disagree with him.
    Devolved ? Pretty sure it's always been like this lol

Comments

Jayjami: You have a point sir
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    An important percentage of the greats have been indicted for threatening Druff. Driven by this site beyond the limits of decency. I was almost never able correlate these occurrences to any one argument. I was always caught by surprised when I heard another was banned.

In my mind, a vastly smaller percentage of our fallen heroes were charged with fraud. I felt a deep loss over one in particular.

I would never suspect Big Dick would fall into either category but as I said above I’ve been surprised before. Glad neither was the case.

The site is now primarily a political forum. big dick was a staunch democrat but you could banter back and forth with him. I found a common bond with the union thing. I loved that he was a former iron worker. That is one trade that makes me feel unworthy to even make direct eye contact with. He had a story that he would share. A quality that every successful poster possesses.

Owning the libs isn’t particularly unique and not very entertaining. He likely moved on.

Someone invoked TheSparten and I can’t let that pass without bragging about the fact that I had many telephone conversations with him. I’m laughing just thinking about it. Aside from the radio show, I have never spoken or had any desire to speak with any other forum member personally. Sparten and I played some poker for krugerrands and swapped lies. What a character. He was absolutely candid and forthright about his life and past. No one is like that. Absolutely trustworthy. Dude had a code.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    -125 splitthis put on her finest diapers, drove non-stop to big dick's home, then coughed on him
    Is wiganer over there? When I started thinking about those gone, big dick and gaucho are youngish, so unless they got hit by a truck I assume they’re fine. I think Wigs said he was really up there on the scale, and I think he was retired and living his best life traveling to cool places when I last recall. Maybe just vacations, but think he was retired and traveling got me thinking I hope he didn’t catch this shit.

I did a quick perusal and don’t see him. I see tyde though, and know he always likes him and was on his sites. Obviously I’m not wanting you to dox him if he’s under another name or wishes to stay under the radar. He just popped into my mind as I always liked him and I think he’s our age or better and was hoping he’s fine, healthy, and enjoying life.

Comments

Pablo: Gaucher alive and well

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    -125 splitthis put on her finest diapers, drove non-stop to big dick's home, then coughed on him
    Is wiganer over there? When I started thinking about those gone, big dick and gaucho are youngish, so unless they got hit by a truck I assume they’re fine. I think Wigs said he was really up there on the scale, and I think he was retired and living his best life traveling to cool places when I last recall. Maybe just vacations, but think he was retired and traveling got me thinking I hope he didn’t catch this shit.

I did a quick perusal and don’t see him. I see tyde though, and know he always likes him and was on his sites. Obviously I’m not wanting you to dox him if he’s under another name or wishes to stay under the radar. He just popped into my mind as I always liked him and I think he’s our age or better and was hoping he’s fine, healthy, and enjoying life.
    yeah wiganer posted there within the last couple of weeks, he was in the "Biden’s Comptroller of Currency nominee" thread.

Comments

BCR: Good to hear. Thx
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    definately strange that he hasnt been around as he spent alot of time here. maybe the opposite of the thread title is true: maybe the cnn comment persona knob got corona and didnt do anything but sneeze and cough a few times and felt like a moron for 1000s of his posts and is just embarrassed

Load Metric
    I don’t know but only a fag announces they’re leaving.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’d guess he just got sick of the site’s direction.

What about wiganer and gaucho Jake? are they all at redacted? Neither has posted since January. I know they seemed to trending the same way.
    gaucho was one of the boris guys who was much more likely to leave when he didn't like the direction.

big dick was different. He wasn't really close to the regulars here, and just kinda did his own thing. While we argued on the forum here, we got along and respeced one another privately, and he's not the type to ditch out to redacted forums. As I mentioned, I believe I was one of only two people on this site who had his real name (which he gave voluntarily).

The largest chance is that he simply got burnt out on the forum and quit coming here. His pattern prior to that (no posts for 9 days, then a quick meme-post, then logging in without posting for a week, then vanishing completely) would sort of suggest this is what happened.

However, it's also possible that he had something stressful going on in his life (divorce, family issues, health issues), which took away the time he had to post here, and that kinda pushed him away completely.

I don't think he's actually dead, but anything's possible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Maybe he lost interest cuz this forum sucks. It’s pretty much devolved into drunken rants by les, Dwai calling everybody n-word, and Druff “correcting” everyone else’s thinking when they disagree with him.
    I don't agree, jayjami. Dwai can be hilarious and if you look past Les and his drunken rants he can be a lot of fun. Les is your friend and so if hes gotten worse it means he's gotten worse and so compassion is whats called for. I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from them and from you and everyone else. Sometimes Sanlmar and Sonatine blow my mind. I wish you would post more because I've read every word you've posted since April and I know there are great subjects with you that I would love to hear about and reflect on. I wish sloppy joe would tell us more about his climbing. I love druffs tales, Walter's wit and something else about all of you. I like it that OSA and zap are respected here. I don't love it when someone with so much to offer says something so negative about a thing and people who dont deserve it.
    All I’m gonna say is that the forum was a hell of a lot more interesting when Jewdonk was around.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: THIS

I don't agree, jayjami. Dwai can be hilarious and if you look past Les and his drunken rants he can be a lot of fun. Les is your friend and so if hes gotten worse it means he's gotten worse and so compassion is whats called for. I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from them and from you and everyone else. Sometimes Sanlmar and Sonatine blow my mind. I wish you would post more because I've read every word you've posted since April and I know there are great subjects with you that I would love to hear about and reflect on. I wish sloppy joe would tell us more about his climbing. I love druffs tales, Walter's wit and something else about all of you. I like it that OSA and zap are respected here. I don't love it when someone with so much to offer says something so negative about a thing and people who dont deserve it.
    All I’m gonna say is that the forum was a hell of a lot more interesting when Jewdonk was around.
    Marty was the most comedic poster in PFA history by a landslide.

Load Metric
    I knowz rite? I shouted out to him a few months ago nothing. Does he have a alt can be using? You should send him an email or try and get in touch , miss him just fell off the face of the earth.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    I knowz rite? I shouted out to him a few months ago nothing. Does he have a alt can be using? You should send him an email or try and get in touch , miss him just fell off the face of the earth.

he actually posts on the redacted forum now and again. we riffed about yellowstone like a few days ago.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Good to hear he ok

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

thanks dwai. I guess I missed that part. I'd miss you too if you ever stopped posting. Some of which has been the most hilarious stuff ever. I did know people who smoked crack (never me) and I even learned how to cook it for them. Suffice to say it is not something one can do casually.
    Please tell us more; the last user we had that was into manufacturing drugs was fond of using bath tubs in comped hotel rooms, damage ensued.

How does one both befriend crackheads and learn how to produce crack without using it? Brother something is off here.
    I abused coke from late 2015 until early 2017. I have a high school friend who is an addict but at this point I hadnt booted him from my life quite yet. Anyway, as it happens, people who use coke tend to hang out and party with other people who use coke. So I was partying one night with this girl sniffing a bunch of coke and she asked if I knew how to cook it and I told her no but I have a friend who does so I called him and he talked me through it. It turns out all you need is a spoon, some water, some coke and a little baking soda. Oh ya, and a lighter too. A pin is useful for stirring. I didn't know this girl smoked crack at the time and it didnt seem as bad to me then as it would now. She already had a pipe with her but had to go to the bodega for this thing you put in the pipe something like a small piece of steel wool if memory is correct on that. Anyway, she smoked the crack and I didn't. I was already very high from the coke at that point, had plenty more coke and didn't want to adopt a new way of using it I knew was going to change my life for the worse. So I never smoked crack and that was as close as I ever came and I haven't had any coke in more than 4 years.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: literally based

JACKDANIELS: but did you fuck the crackhead ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Please tell us more; the last user we had that was into manufacturing drugs was fond of using bath tubs in comped hotel rooms, damage ensued.

How does one both befriend crackheads and learn how to produce crack without using it? Brother something is off here.
    I abused coke from late 2015 until early 2017. I have a high school friend who is an addict but at this point I hadnt booted him from my life quite yet. Anyway, as it happens, people who use coke tend to hang out and party with other people who use coke. So I was partying one night with this girl sniffing a bunch of coke and she asked if I knew how to cook it and I told her no but I have a friend who does so I called him and he talked me through it. It turns out all you need is a spoon, some water, some coke and a little baking soda. Oh ya, and a lighter too. A pin is useful for stirring. I didn't know this girl smoked crack at the time and it didnt seem as bad to me then as it would now. She already had a pipe with her but had to go to the bodega for this thing you put in the pipe something like a small piece of steel wool if memory is correct on that. Anyway, she smoked the crack and I didn't. I was already very high from the coke at that point, had plenty more coke and didn't want to adopt a new way of using it I knew was going to change my life for the worse. So I never smoked crack and that was as close as I ever came and I haven't had any coke in more than 4 years.

this is something you don't share on PFA

Comments

Pablo:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

And the site is "better" lol, when you don't phaticipate

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

this is something you don't share on PFA
    Grateful that I must have had weak shit the two times I tried Coke. Was in college, it was expensive and the Adderall I was prescribed (lol) was far more effective.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    coke is crazy i probably did it less than 100 times and it's been years but i fiend for it every time i think about it and i can remember the smell/taste.

next time you have a crack you can take foil, fold it, put the rock in that, light underneath and suck up the smoke with a straw

Comments

country978: lol zap but no thanks

Thread Information