Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waukesha Wisconsin Christmas parade disaster - suspect runs down crowd of people. ATM - At least 1 dead and 20 injured.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Right. Just like the semi-automatic killer getting away Scott free.
    His political ideals will be front and centre until he is taken out
    First of all shit happens
    Secondly, DNA tests reveal suspect is 48% Scottish

Can you maybe head off to rehab for a bit? This is only my second thread entered this morning, but every post of yours is incoherent. Please Leslie, do it for your folks.

Comments

splitthis:

Ryback_feed_me_more: glad to see the Leslie moniker is sticking around ;)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

Perhaps even more pertinent he is a career criminal with a long list of violent crimes, including some very recent, who had no business being on the streets yesterday. So yeah, the far left and MSM is going to want to make this one disappear very fast.
    Correct.

When I made my previous post, the story about Milwaukee mishandling his recent criminal history hadn't yet come out.

This is proof positive that modern bail reform is extremely flawed, and that the left is prioritizing criminal rights over the rights of victims and society in general.

I can't wait to see what left wing politiicans and talking heads say when confronted about these facts. It's not even like they can call him an outlier. In all cities with recent bail reform, there has been a high re-arrest rate and a high flight rate from trial.
    Right, a single case out of millions is “proof positive.”

I agree with you on cash bail, it shouldn’t be changed for violent charges. Just letting people out is stupid.

But a single case out of millions is not “proof positive” of anything, regardless of subject matter.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Correct.

When I made my previous post, the story about Milwaukee mishandling his recent criminal history hadn't yet come out.

This is proof positive that modern bail reform is extremely flawed, and that the left is prioritizing criminal rights over the rights of victims and society in general.

I can't wait to see what left wing politiicans and talking heads say when confronted about these facts. It's not even like they can call him an outlier. In all cities with recent bail reform, there has been a high re-arrest rate and a high flight rate from trial.

I agree with you on cash bail, it shouldn’t be changed for violent charges. Just letting people out is stupid.

But a single case out of millions is not “proof positive” of anything, regardless of subject matter.
    Yes. I agree. If you reduce/abolish bail there is always going to be anecdotal situations where someone on bail is going to do something bad they wouldn't have if they were in jail. It is just statistics. The point is to create laws that balance personal freedom and public safety in a way that meets your constituents wishes, allows society to function acceptably, and is Constitutionally legal towards personal freedom.

Of course you could say exactly the same thing about police interactions with the public. It is statistically a guarantee that enough police interactions and something bad is going to happen to a black man. And anecdotes where this happens aren't evidence of anything.

And of course progressives (including high ranking politicians) are guilty as Druff at making sweeping generalizations based on anecdotes.

Also IMO progressives do an extremely bad job of creating law/policy balancing personal freedom and personal safety, which is why every time they get their way personal safety for everyone plummets to unacceptable levels.

Load Metric

Yes. I agree. If you reduce/abolish bail there is always going to be anecdotal situations where someone on bail is going to do something bad they wouldn't have if they were in jail. It is just statistics. The point is to create laws that balance personal freedom and public safety in a way that meets your constituents wishes, allows society to function acceptably, and is Constitutionally legal towards personal freedom.

Of course you could say exactly the same thing about police interactions with the public. It is statistically a guarantee that enough police interactions and something bad is going to happen to a black man. And anecdotes where this happens aren't evidence of anything.

And of course progressives (including high ranking politicians) are guilty as Druff at making sweeping generalizations based on anecdotes.

Also IMO progressives do an extremely bad job of creating law/policy balancing personal freedom and personal safety, which is why every time they get their way personal safety for everyone plummets to unacceptable levels.
    I’m not a fan of “defund the police” either. You’ll notice not many people are saying that anymore, with good reason.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    This needs to be prosecuted as a hate crime as well, what is good for the goose is good for the …….
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    This needs to be prosecuted as a hate crime as well, what is good for the goose is good for the …….
    black privilege will allow him to get off light

Gold
    Load Metric

Correct.

Regarding this one case only - someone fucked up. This cannot be the fault of the system. Unless I missed something somewhere. I never read before that Milwaukee had taken such an approach to violent offenders where they would just allow them back on the street when they were a serious risk to the public. I'm sure nobody will be held accountable but someone or some people are to blame.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

First of all shit happens
    Secondly, DNA tests reveal suspect is 48% Scottish

Can you maybe head off to rehab for a bit? This is only my second thread entered this morning, but every post of yours is incoherent. Please Leslie, do it for your folks.
    Dude could you please spend the night in a car crushing machine and wait for the inevitable? You don't understand humour which tells me you are ignorant

The same goes for a Canadian who thought Trump was anything but a psychotic.

Also grow some hair

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    black privilege will allow him to get off light
    Death Penalty by firing squad of one......That one being Kyle Rittenhouse.. This would be the most fair justice of all..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Regarding this one case only - someone fucked up. This cannot be the fault of the system. Unless I missed something somewhere. I never read before that Milwaukee had taken such an approach to violent offenders where they would just allow them back on the street when they were a serious risk to the public. I'm sure nobody will be held accountable but someone or some people are to blame.
    Milwaukee DA is gonna lose his job I have a suspicion hes trying like hell to cover his ass for allowing his office to sign off on 1k bail for doing basically the same thing 2 days prior to him mowing over 40 people.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  OutOnBail.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  71.2 KB
    They're saying this is who bailed him out but I haven't verified it personally.
    Lol @ these crazy bitches just trying to help these unfairly oppressed minorities survive in the land of white supremacy.

If you haven't heard him speak, you should. I must admit he's quite charming.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Name:  OutOnBail.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  71.2 KB
    They're saying this is who bailed him out but I haven't verified it personally.
    Lol @ these crazy bitches just trying to help these unfairly oppressed minorities survive in the land of white supremacy.

If you haven't heard him speak, you should. I must admit he's quite charming.
    hmmmm I'm noticing something about those women, perhaps Druff can fill us in on why the jews want to ruin our country

Comments

The Boz: Thinking they all are just looking for some black cock.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Milwaukee DA is gonna lose his job I have a suspicion hes trying like hell to cover his ass for allowing his office to sign off on 1k bail for doing basically the same thing 2 days prior to him mowing over 40 people.
    Nah. The MSM declared it an "accident" and quickly moved on. Everyone has pretty much already moved on and it is back to business blaming everything bad in the world on Trump and white supremacy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

Nah. The MSM declared it an "accident" and quickly moved on. Everyone has pretty much already moved on and it is back to business blaming everything bad in the world on Trump and white supremacy.
    but Mumbles said they wouldn't sweep it under the rug, just like they didn't sweep Cuomo under the rug!

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20211125_1437097641113929144456747.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  115.6 KB

Comments

nightmarefish:

splitthis:

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

Dude could you please spend the night in a car crushing machine and wait for the inevitable? You don't understand humour which tells me you are ignorant

The same goes for a Canadian who thought Trump was anything but a psychotic.

Also grow some hair

Trying to pass off your incoherent babbling as humour. Wow finally something funny.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information