Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Ghislaine Maxwell trial

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You guys get rid of presidents every four or eight years, the current Royal family dates back a hundred. Prince Andrew's involvement would be as bad for England as Trump was for Merica.
    These people are not used car salesmen or Florida real estate agents.

Both sides needed this guy gone so it was a no brainer but they're not called the Royals for nothing. They know how to get it done and still wave to the masses with a smile.

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You guys get rid of presidents every four or eight years, the current Royal family dates back a hundred. Prince Andrew's involvement would be as bad for England as Trump was for Merica.
    These people are not used car salesmen or Florida real estate agents.

Both sides needed this guy gone so it was a no brainer but they're not called the Royals for nothing. They know how to get it done and still wave to the masses with a smile.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post
    Martyrmade podcast by Darryl Cooper just dropped claiming Epstein was a spy, run by CIA (maybe Mossad) to collect dirt on various male figures (Clinton, Prince Andrew etc.) Seems crazy, but Cooper is amazing, he has a great series on Zionism and another on Jim Jones.

He recently had a tweet or something that right wingers (maybe Trump) picked up, so he's getting some play.

I am as liberal as they come, and Cooper's theory sounds reasonable to me- Epstein was a spy, protected from prosecution for being a perv until he was no longer worth it, when he was offed. Maxwell is the daughter of a pretty much confirmed Mossad arms dealer agent (also extremely rich).

http://martyrmade.com/epstein-jeff-epstein/

Anyway, I am thankful in the New Year that Druff is mostly ok as a conservative.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post
    Martyrmade podcast by Darryl Cooper just dropped claiming Epstein was a spy, run by CIA (maybe Mossad) to collect dirt on various male figures (Clinton, Prince Andrew etc.) Seems crazy, but Cooper is amazing, he has a great series on Zionism and another on Jim Jones.

He recently had a tweet or something that right wingers (maybe Trump) picked up, so he's getting some play.

I am as liberal as they come, and Cooper's theory sounds reasonable to me- Epstein was a spy, protected from prosecution for being a perv until he was no longer worth it, when he was offed. Maxwell is the daughter of a pretty much confirmed Mossad arms dealer agent (also extremely rich).

http://martyrmade.com/epstein-jeff-epstein/

Anyway, I am thankful in the New Year that Druff is mostly ok as a conservative.

Nut job # ???

Load Metric
    Ghislaine paid $7m for her defense. The trial only lasted 10 days and I’m not really sure where there was any “defense”.

I’m bidding a 15 year sentence. Some good behavior she walks in a decent amount of time. She has some motivation to keep her mouth shut.

She can always be cancelled at any time so maybe I’m wrong. She develops heart “problems” year 3.

A private 727. A private island. One of the most expensive properties in NYC. Paris home, etc, etc. A staff, pilots, NYC taxes, security, one hell of a lifestyle. If he was estimated to be worth $500m including all assets like property …. where was the cash flow coming from? He was living like a billionaire not a millionaire. He had pals like Gates and Les Wexner but ….

Understand that I’m not a conspiratard but the kind of cash flow he needed was the kind of money governments and billionaires can afford.

We will never know anything about Epstein’s empire and that’s precisely how this trial was engineered. It truly is remarkable what a tidy package with nary any press this turned out to be. Mo fucking Comey & SDNY deserve a golf clap.

Very efficient. 15 years might stir too much discussion but I’m not feeling 65.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-03-2022 at 10:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    With older people, sentencing is also considered due to the likelihood they walk out.

You don't get a lot of time off serving federal sentences. Given that she's 60 (and I assume healthy), it's probably 50-50 she lives past 20 years behind bars.

It's not the same as sentencing someone who is 25 years old.

Comments

Sanlmar: What is this ?

Load Metric
    Can Ghislaine be called as a witness in future trials? Like Prince Andrew?

Does her testimony have any value?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

A private 727. A private island. One of the most expensive properties in NYC. Paris home, etc, etc. A staff, pilots, NYC taxes, security, one hell of a lifestyle. If he was estimated to be worth $500m including all assets like property …. where was the cash flow coming from? He was living like a billionaire not a millionaire. He had pals like Gates and Les Wexner but ….

Understand that I’m not a conspiratard but the kind of cash flow he needed was the kind of money governments and billionaires can afford.

We will never know anything about Epstein’s empire and that’s precisely how this trial was engineered. It truly is remarkable what a tidy package with nary any press this turned out to be. Mo fucking Comey & SDNY deserve a golf clap.

I have mentioned this before, so I apologize if you remember me already saying this. But Eric Weinstein in a podcast where he talked about Epstein says in his opinion Epstein worked for the Israeli govt. Eric is a Jew, has lived in Israel and loves Israel, so he isn't saying this as some sore of anti-Israel propaganda. That is just his belief based on the evidence at hand.

He says years ago he had a business meeting with Epstein, where he came away from the meeting with the impression that Epstein had no real knowledge or interest in financing, and was just an actor playing a part. Also, Eric has mentioned this a few times, but how can someone be a successful financier and there be no records of who he did his business with or how he made his money? It just isn't possible.

Comments

Sanlmar: Weinstein interview.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

I have mentioned this before, so I apologize if you remember me already saying this. But Eric Weinstein in a podcast where he talked about Epstein says in his opinion Epstein worked for the Israeli govt. Eric is a Jew, has lived in Israel and loves Israel, so he isn't saying this as some sore of anti-Israel propaganda. That is just his belief based on the evidence at hand.

He says years ago he had a business meeting with Epstein, where he came away from the meeting with the impression that Epstein had no real knowledge or interest in financing, and was just an actor playing a part. Also, Eric has mentioned this a few times, but how can someone be a successful financier and there be no records of who he did his business with or how he made his money? It just isn't possible.
    I’ve heard it before. I’m not dismissing it. Wexner was a Jew, of course. I hate going down the Israel path. That’s never been me here but I’m not oblivious to the strong evidence. We have no idea and never will.

The trial just astonished me. It’s nice when everyone can get together and cooperate in this increasing divisive world.. I always look for that ray of sunshine.

Gold
    Load Metric

I’ve heard it before. I’m not dismissing it. Wexner was a Jew, of course. I hate going down the Israel path. That’s never been me here but I’m not oblivious to the strong evidence. We have no idea and never will.

The trial just astonished me. It’s nice when everyone can get together and cooperate in this increasing divisive world.. I always look for that ray of sunshine.
    Just pretend they worked for the CIA like the media and everyone else or do we need to pass hate speech laws?

Gold
    Load Metric
    What I wonder about is how Bill Clinton or Bill Gates could possibly have had sex with some under age girl and not have her come out later. Was Epstein a cool dude to hang with because I just don't see how someone like Bill Clinton could partake and not have to worry about it coming out. Maybe all those flights were failed attempts to get Clinton or something. I could see them using an over 18 girl and use that as blackmail against his family but no way an underage girl. Prince Andrew's a fuckin idiot

Load Metric
    What I wonder about is how Bill Clinton or Bill Gates could possibly have had sex with some under age girl and not have her come out later. Was Epstein a cool dude to hang with because I just don't see how someone like Bill Clinton could partake and not have to worry about it coming out. Maybe all those flights were failed attempts to get Clinton or something. I could see them using an over 18 girl and use that as blackmail against his family but no way an underage girl. Prince Andrew's a fuckin idiot
    I get it. It’s a good question.

Girls were taking large non disclosure payments. We now have an example of the order of magnitude and the conditions set.

Depending on who you slept with, getting cancelled was also a real risk. Prince Andrew, to name one, doesn’t have the means or the fortitude of some of our domestic players.

There was a separate class of guys into which I will assign Gates that knew but didn’t take action on the kids behalf. I’m being generous with creepy and ruthless Gates. Gates wanted the Nobel Peace Prize and saw Epstein as a valuable and connected advocate. That was what Gates sought in his long relationship with Epstein. The welfare of the kids had to be overlooked in pursuit of the Nobel. You really have to be a student of Gates to appreciate what he was capable of. I grew up following Gates and his crummy products.

But aside from Gates and Andrew these were some serious motherfuckers with means. You didn’t have to graduate high school to make a pragmatic decision about your future.

Load Metric
    Guiffre prolly gets indicted for unreported income on her 2009 taxes. Guiffre is threatened with a longer sentence than Ghislaine? Why not

We are missing the headline though. US district judge Lewis Kaplan will decide if the settlement between Guiffre and Epstein prevents her from litigating against Andrew.

I don’t know who Judge Kaplan is but get ready for Andrew’s bye round. This ain’t going to trial. It’s much cleaner and simpler that way. Consistent with the rest of this fraud.

Finally, lol, The Guardian of all media outlets doing the heavy lifting on this thing.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-04-2022 at 11:43 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I get it. It’s a good question.

Girls were taking large non disclosure payments. We now have an example of the order of magnitude and the conditions set.

Depending on who you slept with, getting cancelled was also a real risk. Prince Andrew, to name one, doesn’t have the means or the fortitude of some of our domestic players.

There was a separate class of guys into which I will assign Gates that knew but didn’t take action on the kids behalf. I’m being generous with creepy and ruthless Gates. Gates wanted the Nobel Peace Prize and saw Epstein as a valuable and connected advocate. That was what Gates sought in his long relationship with Epstein. The welfare of the kids had to be overlooked in pursuit of the Nobel. You really have to be a student of Gates to appreciate what he was capable of. I grew up following Gates and his crummy products.

But aside from Gates and Andrew these were some serious motherfuckers with means. You didn’t have to graduate high school to make a pragmatic decision about your future.
    I'm probably naive but I've always felt like Gates was a righteous guy trying to save as many lives as possible (mainly African) and his social awkwardness made him the perfect target for vast right wing conspiracy theories. Maybe I shouldn't of been so quick to dismiss the claims I've read about him.

Gold
    Load Metric
    That Sheriff in Florida who kept raising a fuss about the Epstein's special treatment, so much so that Epstein hired private detectives (Mossad?) to case him out, search his trash etc.
    It was pretty convenient how he died mysteriously at such a young age, coincidences do happen but that was very convenient.

Gold
    Load Metric

You're right, epic interview.

The way he describes the Prince Andrew interview, the poster above is right I need to watch it

Comments

Sanlmar: Can’t rep enough

Jayjami: Excellent

Sloppy Joe: Great stuff

Load Metric
    Kalem referenced the Eric Weinstein interview several times and I just never paid close enough attention until you linked it Entropy.

Took me a couple of minutes to get past Weinstein’s appearance. The hair. Man does he have presence though. I will be digging into him further.

Amazing. He says the same thing I did about Epstein’s lifestyle not matching his fortune.

“People starting asking questions and then they stopped.”. Why? Because they were told to stop.

It is precisely the same phenomenon we are witnessing with this nonsense trial. Those same hidden hands are at work. It’s not just Israel but multiple governments and entities that want this closed.

Today we learn we have a loose end with a juror. There is the threat of a mistrial. This juror had an experience with being sexually molested and used it to convince fellow jurors of Maxwell’s guilt. Let’s see how this is handled (quashed).

Thanks again.

Load Metric
    4:10
    Kid in jeans, “Look, I’m hopeful. Investigative journalism takes time”

Weinstein, “you’ve got to be kidding. look I’m gonna shut you down”

Weinstein has gravitas. Epic interview

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm a bit stunned by an article I just read, written by Ann Coulter and i consider it 100% credible.
    >https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...ver-up-part-i/

As for media coverage, did you even know that the FBI found Epstein’s cache of sex tapes labeled “(name of underage girl) + (name of VIP)” — and then lost them?

Immediately after Epstein’s arrest at Teterboro Airport in July 2019, the FBI executed a search warrant on his New York mansion. Following a daylong search, agents discovered a hidden safe in the closet of a fifth-floor dressing room, used a saw to break into it, and found an enormous collection of photos of naked girls, and CDs of the girls apparently having sex with influential men.

Then, the agents left — abandoning the photos and CDs, with Epstein’s employees free to wander about the place. As Kelly Maguire, FBI special agent in charge of the search, explained during Maxwell’s trial, they only had a warrant to search the house, but not to remove evidence — evidence at the heart of the entire sex trafficking scheme.

It didn’t occur to Maguire to leave a single agent behind to guard the CDs? How about the intern who just gets coffee?

You’ll never guess what happened next.

The CDs and photographs disappeared. By the time the FBI returned with a new warrant — four days later — to remove the CDs and photos, they were gone. Later, after a few phone calls, Epstein’s lawyer, Richard Kahn, “returned” the cache in two suitcases. I had no idea they were important! I was just tidying up!

Were the videos tampered with? Were all of the photos returned? Who knows!

This was testified to by Special Agent Maguire. That’s the last time I trust the lawyer of a pedophile! Boy, is my face red! Darn it! … Oh well, what are you going to do?

(Before moving on, let’s take a moment to honor the historic appointment of Kelly Maguire as FBI special agent. Another glass ceiling shattered!)

How could any search warrant for Epstein’s residence fail to specify videos?"

Later in the article
    As further evidence that there is ABSOLUTELY NO COVER-UP: The New York Times has never breathed a single word about the CDs lost in the FBI’s botched search. Nor has the Washington Post. Nor the Chicago Tribune. Nor the Los Angeles Times.

Wait — I’ll make this easier. Here’s a list of all the major U.S. newspapers that did report on Maguire’s breathtaking revelation:

1) The Miami Herald
    2) The New York Post

The end.

Oddly, media in the rest of the world seemed to find Maguire’s testimony about the vanishing CDs somewhat more newsworthy. The story of the missing tapes was covered — repeatedly — in the Daily Telegraph (London), the Independent (United Kingdom), the Daily Mail (Ireland), Economic News (Russia) and the Daily Mail (U.K.), among others"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    You're right, epic interview.

The way he describes the Prince Andrew interview, the poster above is right I need to watch it
    Fascinating interview.

Thread Information