Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Ghislaine Maxwell trial

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    She is found guilty of 5 out of 6 charges against her in federal court.

Odds that she is going to be raped in prison?

What's the line on suicide or another mysterious death?

No chance she's getting an LOL sentence like Epstein did in the mid-2000's. What's to prevent her from blowing up spots?

Whole thing remains fascinating and will be interested to see if it now dies out..
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's possible that favorable conditions in prison could keep her from talking.

But yes, another "accidental" death wouldn't be surprising.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Not bad with long hair…short hair…looks like shit.

Load Metric
    Name:  318A80C9-2F0B-471C-9149-DFFC31967F32.png
Views: 339
Size:  396.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Is Ghislaine a lesbian?

I was hearing something about that, but she did seem to be Epstein's girlfriend, so I don't know what to say here.

If she is a lesbian, at least she will have a bit of a better time in prison.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Is Ghislaine a lesbian?

I was hearing something about that, but she did seem to be Epstein's girlfriend, so I don't know what to say here.

Bi/Hedonist is the correct answer. Gonna copy and paste what I typed elsewhere. I might be off on this hypothesis a bit, I'm sure San and others can correct me if I'm wrong/forgetting things:

whats funny when you look at it from far away, it was such an Americana criminal story

Epstein a grifter who grifted his way into a fortune and being able to do what he wanted, which was bang 16 year olds
    Maxwell, despite coming from decently respected brit background, was basically an Americana groupie
    she had whatever casual fuck-buddy relationship with Epstein, but used it to get into American high society

was reading somewhere how one of the girls who testified talked about being at 1 of the estates when Maxwell came back/home from some gala....and she was bragging about blowing George Clooney in the bathroom

Load Metric
    Is Ghislaine a lesbian?

A couple of victims testified that she molested them as well.

Probably doesn't have anything beyond hearsay but I bet a lot of powerful people aren't sleeping easily.

Bet a lot of victims are content with getting piles of cash in exchange for silence at this point.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

A couple of victims testified that she molested them as well.

Probably doesn't have anything beyond hearsay but I bet a lot of powerful people aren't sleeping easily.

Bet a lot of victims are content with getting piles of cash in exchange for silence at this point.
    Look, I won’t deny that her “suicide” would bring the most restful sleep. However, she can talk all she wants but there is no one listening. No one in authority wants to hear anything about those who were part of the Epstein experience.

James Comey’s kid, Mo, negotiated at the beginning of the trial that Ghislaine Maxwell’s “little black book” containing the names and addresses of nearly 2,000 wealthy and powerful figures will remain secret. Nobody wants to pursue that kind of justice. Ghislaine has nothing to trade

As I said earlier, Scumbag Alex Acosta (2008) was rewarded with a White House gig by Trump and Sweet Mo will get her own reward. She contained this beautifully.

The Epstein story which was one of the truly epic tales of our times will never be told.

Where is Preet Bharara when you need him?

Load Metric
    How ironic. Druff is dropping Koppelman tweets in the Timberlake poker movie thread.

Billions? SDNY? Did we not learn anything about the politics of justice?

Fun

Did Preet Bhahara ever say anything about the trial? Prolly not while it was running. It will be interesting if he goes rogue on SDNY. It’s unavoidable. I would lose a lot of respect if he remains dark on the subject.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-30-2021 at 12:37 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Is Ghislaine a lesbian?

It rarely gets mentioned but Ghislaine is married (to a guy).
    Ghislane is used to being around powerful people, there's just no way this dude is the one imo.

Yes Ghislaine has been known to break out the strap-on on those girls but was it for pleasure was it part of the job? I dunno, maybe both. I really hope she will tell all, i want to see an actual photo of her not these lousy sketches.

One other thing i found interesting is the speculation that Epstein won the lottery, the payout was to some trust. It wasn't the fact Epstein may of won it was the fact that there was even a possibility to rig these drawings. We're talking multi state lottery so the Jackpot's were enormous. iirc Yea some unscrupulous employee and his brother got caught rigging a drawing.
    They were caught by being recognized by the security footage from the store. So that grainy footage, bad luck and being dumb asses was the their downfall and not in the actual rigging, haha.
    Imagine what foreign govts could do with all the tools at their disposal. This would be a much better way to fund black projects than say Iran Contra.

After Epstein killed himself or was relocated or whatever i lost interest. Yea 95 % Epstein killed himself/ 5% relocated/ He wasn't murdered, you've been watching to many movies if you think so.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Martyrmade podcast by Darryl Cooper just dropped claiming Epstein was a spy, run by CIA (maybe Mossad) to collect dirt on various male figures (Clinton, Prince Andrew etc.) Seems crazy, but Cooper is amazing, he has a great series on Zionism and another on Jim Jones.

He recently had a tweet or something that right wingers (maybe Trump) picked up, so he's getting some play.

I am as liberal as they come, and Cooper's theory sounds reasonable to me- Epstein was a spy, protected from prosecution for being a perv until he was no longer worth it, when he was offed. Maxwell is the daughter of a pretty much confirmed Mossad arms dealer agent (also extremely rich).

http://martyrmade.com/epstein-jeff-epstein/

Anyway, I am thankful in the New Year that Druff is mostly ok as a conservative.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Is Ghislaine a lesbian?

Ghislane is used to being around powerful people, there's just no way this dude is the one imo.

Yes Ghislaine has been known to break out the strap-on on those girls but was it for pleasure was it part of the job? I dunno, maybe both. I really hope she will tell all, i want to see an actual photo of her not these lousy sketches.

One other thing i found interesting is the speculation that Epstein won the lottery, the payout was to some trust. It wasn't the fact Epstein may of won it was the fact that there was even a possibility to rig these drawings. We're talking multi state lottery so the Jackpot's were enormous. iirc Yea some unscrupulous employee and his brother got caught rigging a drawing.
    They were caught by being recognized by the security footage from the store. So that grainy footage, bad luck and being dumb asses was the their downfall and not in the actual rigging, haha.
    Imagine what foreign govts could do with all the tools at their disposal. This would be a much better way to fund black projects than say Iran Contra.

After Epstein killed himself or was relocated or whatever i lost interest. Yea 95 % Epstein killed himself/ 5% relocated/ He wasn't murdered, you've been watching to many movies if you think so.
    Did you watch the now famous Prince Andrew interview? If not please do so and report back.

Imagine a royal, the son of the current Queen, being directly involved in all this. That's the equivalent of two Bill Clintons and one Donald Trump.

The higher ups in both nations needed Epstein on a stick but imo the heavier influence came from jolly ole England

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    How ironic. Druff is dropping Koppelman tweets in the Timberlake poker movie thread.

Fun

Did Preet Bhahara ever say anything about the trial? Prolly not while it was running. It will be interesting if he goes rogue on SDNY. It’s unavoidable. I would lose a lot of respect if he remains dark on the subject.
    What are you talking about Sanlmar?? Bhara hasn’t been USA SDNY since Trump took office in 2017. He didn’t return when Biden took over.

He’s been working at NYU as a scholar in residence.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Fun

What are you talking about Sanlmar?? Bhara hasn’t been USA SDNY since Trump took office in 2017. He didn’t return when Biden took over.

No shit. I’m a Bharara guy. It’s not likely you’re gonna tell me anything about him I don’t already know.

I was suggesting that out of respect for his former office and colleagues he may have elected to refrain from comment. I am eager for his take though.

Was that your only observation or is there more?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Did you watch the now famous Prince Andrew interview? If not please do so and report back.

Imagine a royal, the son of the current Queen, being directly involved in all this. That's the equivalent of two Bill Clintons and one Donald Trump.

The higher ups in both nations needed Epstein on a stick but imo the heavier influence came from jolly ole England
    Good read, I haven't seen it but i did see a brief highlight. Yea Andrew supposedly choked hard but i'm still not seeing the significance. The Royal Family doesn't strike me as powerful, they seem more like tabloid material, Britain's version of the Kardashians.

Load Metric
    Good read, I haven't seen it but i did see a brief highlight. Yea Andrew supposedly choked hard but i'm still not seeing the significance. The Royal Family doesn't strike me as powerful, they seem more like tabloid material, Britain's version of the Kardashians.
    If the Queen wanted Epstein dead, it would have been done, post haste, I assure you.

Comments

Entropy: I bet she bakes some world class cookies.

Load Metric

No shit. I’m a Bharara guy. It’s not likely you’re gonna tell me anything about him I don’t already know.

I was suggesting that out of respect for his former office and colleagues he may have elected to refrain from comment. I am eager for his take though.

Ok that explains it hence why I was confused. As for being a Preet guy honestly I find that disgusting. He was and remains a piece of shit. He made his name on cases that basically were pay the US Govt and the case will go away bullshit. He wasn’t out to get Justice he was essentially a blackmailer with the power of the US Govt massive hammer in his hand. It’s all white collar bullshyt he dealt with almost exclusively. He took cases to make himself look good and we’re easy overall to dispense with. He was a fraud and still is. And disrespectful as fuck as well. The standard conduct is you resign when the new President takes office. He didn’t want to and thought he was entitled to just stay around despite 8 yrs under Obama. US District Atty jobs aren’t lifer appointments they’re political and have been for awhile.

I hope Ganeesh takes a shit on that Indian fuckers head. He single handedly destroyed poker in the USA that now we have to deal with shit fail legal sites in the USA. A grey market semi fail site in ACR that can’t seem to keep its servers running (or as some have suggested possible deliberate upon orders of Phil Nagy when huge overlays occur) and the Bodog/Ignition option.

Load Metric

Ok that explains it hence why I was confused. As for being a Preet guy honestly I find that disgusting. He was and remains a piece of shit. He made his name on cases that basically were pay the US Govt and the case will go away bullshit. He wasn’t out to get Justice he was essentially a blackmailer with the power of the US Govt massive hammer in his hand. It’s all white collar bullshyt he dealt with almost exclusively. He took cases to make himself look good and we’re easy overall to dispense with. He was a fraud and still is. And disrespectful as fuck as well. The standard conduct is you resign when the new President takes office. He didn’t want to and thought he was entitled to just stay around despite 8 yrs under Obama. US District Atty jobs aren’t lifer appointments they’re political and have been for awhile.

I hope Ganeesh takes a shit on that Indian fuckers head. He single handedly destroyed poker in the USA that now we have to deal with shit fail legal sites in the USA. A grey market semi fail site in ACR that can’t seem to keep its servers running (or as some have suggested possible deliberate upon orders of Phil Nagy when huge overlays occur) and the Bodog/Ignition option.
    He was enforcing UIGEA which the sites were flouting. There was no fucking way billions were gonna flow in and out of the country without the US taking a slice. Preet didn’t write the law. Maybe you take a look at Bush if you need a singular bad guy.

Look, from day fucking one I mocked “Light Regulation”. I foretold the death of the “Golden Age of Wagering”. Yes, it’s a nightmare. It’s a nightmare of state unrestrained grift. Yes, I was right.

Preet was after Trump’s guys. He wasn’t gonna release his bite on their leg. He wasn’t stepping down too quickly.

But finally, yes, the law is transactional and political. I’m not a child who believes in justice. The show “Billions” is essentially about Elliot Spitzer and to a lesser extent Preet for chrissake.

Preet did a like 100 insider trading cases. I don’t know why he bothered frankly. The unbridled monetary expansion (promoted by “you know who”) made the petty insider trading profits look downright quaint.

If you’re sore about poker it’s time to look at the bigger picture. It wasn’t one man. That’s just dumb.

Finally, I don’t particularly admire just the good. PFA brought me Tvetkoff, Baaszov and many others who had tremendous game. So much so they all got away with their frauds. I was fascinated by their stories beyond words. Preet belongs in that pantheon and era too.

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Tellafriend: I’m not a child who believes in justice.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You guys get rid of presidents every four or eight years, the current Royal family dates back a hundred. Prince Andrew's involvement would be as bad for England as Trump was for Merica.
    These people are not used car salesmen or Florida real estate agents.

Both sides needed this guy gone so it was a no brainer but they're not called the Royals for nothing. They know how to get it done and still wave to the masses with a smile.

Thread Information