Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Ghislaine Maxwell trial

Load Metric
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/TrackerTrial?s=20

Good tracker that Haralabob posted.

I remain amazed of the lack of media attention here. Obviously this will touch innumerable powerful people and industries.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah I'm not a big conspiracy guy at all, but this whole Epstein situation really makes those conspiracy types look not as crazy.

Obv Epstein didn't kill himself (which also got shockingly little attention or curiosity in the media), and now this trial is getting virtually ignored.

We got beaten over the head with every detail of the trial of a 17-year-old shooting some career criminals trying to attack him during a protest, but somehow this much bigger story is getting ignored.

The huge problem here is that it touches both sides of the political aisle (I'm guessing more Democrats, but several Republicans too), so the lack of unbiased US news media leaves no major outlet interested in covering it.

I honestly hate the news situation in the US. Some people think I'm a Fox News drone, but I'm not at all. I don't like Fox News because it's also very biased, so even though they're on "my side", I don't feel like I can count on getting the truth from them. And the rest of the mainstream media has the same problem, but on the other side. I really just want to read honest news, not news which tries to destroy one political side or the other.

Sad!

Comments

nightmarefish:

Sloppy Joe: Completely agree with all of this

Sanlmar: There is hope for you. If you lose confidence in yourself look back on this post with pride

Load Metric
    It’s in the front page of cnn.

Load Metric
    All that being said there isn’t that much to come out yet that is worthwhile. When it does come out it will be headlines on drudge for sure

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah I'm not a big conspiracy guy at all, but this whole Epstein situation really makes those conspiracy types look not as crazy.

Obv Epstein didn't kill himself (which also got shockingly little attention or curiosity in the media), and now this trial is getting virtually ignored.

We got beaten over the head with every detail of the trial of a 17-year-old shooting some career criminals trying to attack him during a protest, but somehow this much bigger story is getting ignored.

The huge problem here is that it touches both sides of the political aisle (I'm guessing more Democrats, but several Republicans too), so the lack of unbiased US news media leaves no major outlet interested in covering it.

I honestly hate the news situation in the US. Some people think I'm a Fox News drone, but I'm not at all. I don't like Fox News because it's also very biased, so even though they're on "my side", I don't feel like I can count on getting the truth from them. And the rest of the mainstream media has the same problem, but on the other side. I really just want to read honest news, not news which tries to destroy one political side or the other.

Sad!
    Your reaction is interesting to me. Yes, you ARE typically very first level. Rarely the conspiratard. So the fact that you have any reaction at all is notable. This is personal growth and I’m proud of you.

Not sure you ever had any outrage or curiosity about Epstein’s other trial and his friends.

Conversely, in my own thread mind you, this has played out in such a predictable and depressing way that I really can’t generate any enthusiasm for posting about the trial. It’s easy to lose faith.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    When Epstein had his first slap-on-the-wrist legal action in Florida, I read about it, found the whole thing very bizarre, and forgot about it.

Then a radio listener texted me and asked me to cover it on PFA Radio. I think Mumbles asked for the same at some point on the forum. At this point, most Americans didn't know who Jeffrey Epstein was.

I still didn't bother, because PFA Radio isn't really a political show, and I just didn't really find that this story fit into the type of stuff I cover.

When the story blew up huge, I felt stupid for having not covered it when hardly anyone knew about it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Nothing to see here, it's not like this is a story about a foreign intel agency blackmailing a couple of our most recent POTUS's and powerful business leaders.
    and
    It's not like our entire MSM is engaged in some sort of cover up.
    The reality is this is simply a case of a woman helping a billionaire recruit young girls, that's it.
    Right Bill
    Name:  bill clinton.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  151.1 KB
    Lol @ Comey's daughter in charge of the prosecution.

Lucky timing for Miss Maxwell, just prior to her arrival there was a total ban on photos and videos of inmates in the jail and court..
    Notice there's only lousy sketches of her in court or jail.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    https://twitter.com/TrackerTrial?s=20

Good tracker that Haralabob posted.

I remain amazed of the lack of media attention here. Obviously this will touch innumerable powerful people and industries.
    Above account suspended?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Y’all see her tits? Impressive.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Ghislaine Maxwell’s “little black book” containing the names and addresses of nearly 2,000 wealthy and powerful figures will remain secret.

Ms Maxwell’s defence attorneys came to an agreement with prosecutors over the weekend not to release the 97-page directory to the public

Trump’s boy, crooked James Comey, has got all the loose ends under control. I’m not giving him or his daughter full credit by any means as everyone has put in a lot of effort containing this thing.

Will Mo Comey be rewarded with a cabinet position like Trump gave Alex Acosta (first Epstein slap the wrist)? Do I even care at this point? We are well past any pretense of justice.

Wait for it, wait for it.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-14-2021 at 01:15 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Lead a horse to water, will you?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    All that being said there isn’t that much to come out yet that is worthwhile. When it does come out it will be headlines on drudge for sure
    Drudge sold out awhile back.. Its why its basically a farcical website anymore.. The new owners are clearly part of the woke media left leaning mafia despite claiming otherwise

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Drudge sold out awhile back.. Its why its basically a farcical website anymore.. The new owners are clearly part of the woke media left leaning mafia despite claiming otherwise
    Ghislaine is the single issue where both sides of the aisle have a strong mutual interest. No one is “coming out” with anything.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Here she is with Jobs’ wife.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Here she is with Jobs’ wife.
    2021 and I'm supposed to be happy with a bikini pic?

Tits or GTFO

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Some people on Twitter blew up that bikini pic and found "beef curtains".

Now I can't unsee it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    What an amazing article. It's basically a bunch of "legal experts" helping to cover up the fact that Mrs Comey intentionally botched the prosecution.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=hplocalnews

They claim it was wise of the prosecution to not call Virginia Guffrey to testify or anyone else that might have a clue as to what really went on and it was also wise to not bring up the Epstein's absurd plea deal. hahahahahaha

" Prosecutors also have avoided calling any of the people explicitly named as Epstein’s “potential co-conspirators” in his controversial 2008 plea deal, “including but not limited to Sarah Kellen, Adriana Ross, Lesley Groff, or Nadia Marcinkova.”

The fact that Comey's daughter is the prosecutor is buried deep and they label anyone critical of that fact as a pro Trump conspiracy theorist.
    What kind of surprised me (but not really) is the fact that Lisa Bloom defended the botched prosecution. She was hired by all Epstein's victims to negotiate their financial settlements.
    i'm under the impression the settlement was what amounts to peanuts but i'm not for sure.

Load Metric
    She is found guilty of 5 out of 6 charges against her in federal court.

Odds that she is going to be raped in prison?

Thread Information