Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Ghislaine Maxwell trial

Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Ghislaine Maxwell trial

Druff’s post about Biden’s bail bond proposal got me thinking about the lol American judicial system and I had to check in on one of the showpieces of modern American justice - Epstein/Maxwell

Low and behold …. jury selection begins Tuesday. I wonder what the rush was?

Trial begins on Hanukkah for obvious reasons. That’s Nov 29th for the lurkers and guests of PFA.

I don’t expect any bombshells. I expect to be amused by the legal gamesmanship. They aren’t gonna offer her a deal in exchange for information. They don’t want the information. So how does this play?

Load Metric
    Prince Andrew was always the Queen’s favorite.

Load Metric
    Just reading up on it, no wonder she couldn’t get bail. It sounds like she was the world’s foremost expert at dodging courts and lawyers. It took them years just to serve her subpoenas and could flee to France as they don’t extradite their citizens.

Every element of Epstein and this broad is baffling to me. They don’t even know if she’s married or not. They think she is. I was expecting some old billionaire, but the dude is like early 40s.

You’d think if she had the goods on everyone to the degree everyone thinks, they would have allowed bail and for her to escape to France and take her secrets with her.

Can you imagine if she got life and decided to write a true tell all book. It would sell 100 million copies and people don’t even read any more.

Load Metric
    All the Epstein shit is fascinating.

Wonder if will lead to more bodies beyond Jeffrey. Wouldn't be surprised if this bitch seemingly offs herself.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I would imagine her initial posture will be that she knows absolutely nothing.

Lotta clenched sphincters in high society over the holidays.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

You mean like this guy:
    Name:  20C82136-AC37-4ED9-80F4-6F862CA3A76F.jpeg
Views: 537
Size:  98.0 KB

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    All the Epstein shit is fascinating.

Wonder if will lead to more bodies beyond Jeffrey. Wouldn't be surprised if this bitch seemingly offs herself.
    Would follow in her father's footsteps if she did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

You mean like this guy:
    I was thinking it would be incredibly funny if Biden, Ron Desantis, and every politician who could conceivably become president in 2024 all met with her attorney and pledged they’d eventually pardon her if she testified her entire job was procuring underage girls for Donald J Trump. No one else has a shot to win if he’s still around.

Load Metric
    well done lads we made it to post 7 before someone mentioned trump
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    MAKE PFA GREAT AGAIN

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    You mean like this guy:
    I was thinking it would be incredibly funny if Biden, Ron Desantis, and every politician who could conceivably become president in 2024 all met with her attorney and pledged they’d eventually pardon her if she testified her entire job was procuring underage girls for Donald J Trump. No one else has a shot to win if he’s still around.
    Think it's inordinately more likely that a non-Trump celebrity gets brought down by this by now. My money would be on Clinton if I had to pick one, lot of smoke there that hasn't been answered for. Think Prince Andrew and Alan Dershowitz have already been taken out more or less.

Then again, Epstein was offed (imo) in DOJ custody so you never know.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Think it's inordinately more likely that a non-Trump celebrity gets brought down by this by now. My money would be on Clinton if I had to pick one, lot of smoke there that hasn't been answered for. Think Prince Andrew and Alan Dershowitz have already been taken out more or less.

Then again, Epstein was offed (imo) in DOJ custody so you never know.
    I think Clinton more likely guilty. I was just joking in the sense that you’d have the DNC or RNC willing to drop $200 million just for her to implicate someone with a kiss of political death.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Just reading up on it, no wonder she couldn’t get bail. It sounds like she was the world’s foremost expert at dodging courts and lawyers. It took them years just to serve her subpoenas and could flee to France as they don’t extradite their citizens.

Every element of Epstein and this broad is baffling to me. They don’t even know if she’s married or not. They think she is. I was expecting some old billionaire, but the dude is like early 40s.

You’d think if she had the goods on everyone to the degree everyone thinks, they would have allowed bail and for her to escape to France and take her secrets with her.

Can you imagine if she got life and decided to write a true tell all book. It would sell 100 million copies and people don’t even read any more.

Who would publish the book? I think you completely underestimate how much the "establishment' is working (to this point very effectively) to make sure none of the real juicy stuff ever comes out. Everyone connected to the Democratic (and probably a big chunk of the R) Party in govt, media, tech, education, etc. etc. only wants this to go away quietly with as little juicy details revealed as possible. And so far this is exactly how this is playing out. I doubt most of the country even knows the trial is goin on, which is exactly what the MSM wants.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

Who would publish the book? I think you completely underestimate how much the "establishment' is working (to this point very effectively) to make sure none of the real juicy stuff ever comes out. Everyone connected to the Democratic (and probably a big chunk of the R) Party in govt, media, tech, education, etc. etc. only wants this to go away quietly with as little juicy details revealed as possible. And so far this is exactly how this is playing out. I doubt most of the country even knows the trial is goin on, which is exactly what the MSM wants.

Tbh, for all the jokes about Epstein and her and their black books, it’s really kind of old news at this point as far as political figures. She might bury some Hollywood and media types, but no one in power or who is relevant in either party has been able to get it up since the mid 90s.

It would be interesting to know how Epstein worked and who he had dirt on, but our politicians are just so fucking old.

Load Metric

I imagine this is exactly why no deal was cut pretrial.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yeah well the Nixon lies were not ignored by the main steam media. If you think anyone else has the capabilities or believability to publish a tell all account you're a dreamer.

The biggest door stop IMO is the "royal" family. Their lies have gone on forever and are as strong as ever

Load Metric
    Free Ghislaine
    She grew up in another time. All the broads bitching now had gold digger dreams when meeting Ghislaine and are still looking to cash in. In 34 states age of consent is 16.
    Which of you cucks didn't lay a 16 year old in your car while you were in high school?

Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Free Ghislaine
    She grew up in another time. All the broads bitching now had gold digger dreams when meeting Ghislaine and are still looking to cash in. In 34 states age of consent is 16.
    Which of you cucks didn't lay a 16 year old in your car while you were in high school?

At least Carrie was 22 in that cringe video (it was post-Star Wars).

Load Metric
    Does she have Bill Clinton on video with underage girls?

Jeffrey Epstein visited Clinton White House at least 17 times: report

https://nypost.com/2021/12/02/jeffre...-times-report/

Thread Information