Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Ghislaine Maxwell trial

Load Metric
    Sentencing in 3 or 4 months as the Feds wheel and deal to try to get Ghislaine to accept the verdict instead of pursuing a mistrial.

Nothing feels right but I guess the play is to just let this case become a forgotten matter and then pull something ludicrous when apathy has set in.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    I'm a bit stunned by an article I just read, written by Ann Coulter and i consider it 100% credible.
    >https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...ver-up-part-i/

As for media coverage, did you even know that the FBI found Epstein’s cache of sex tapes labeled “(name of underage girl) + (name of VIP)” — and then lost them?

Immediately after Epstein’s arrest at Teterboro Airport in July 2019, the FBI executed a search warrant on his New York mansion. Following a daylong search, agents discovered a hidden safe in the closet of a fifth-floor dressing room, used a saw to break into it, and found an enormous collection of photos of naked girls, and CDs of the girls apparently having sex with influential men.

Then, the agents left — abandoning the photos and CDs, with Epstein’s employees free to wander about the place. As Kelly Maguire, FBI special agent in charge of the search, explained during Maxwell’s trial, they only had a warrant to search the house, but not to remove evidence — evidence at the heart of the entire sex trafficking scheme.

It didn’t occur to Maguire to leave a single agent behind to guard the CDs? How about the intern who just gets coffee?

You’ll never guess what happened next.

The CDs and photographs disappeared. By the time the FBI returned with a new warrant — four days later — to remove the CDs and photos, they were gone. Later, after a few phone calls, Epstein’s lawyer, Richard Kahn, “returned” the cache in two suitcases. I had no idea they were important! I was just tidying up!

Were the videos tampered with? Were all of the photos returned? Who knows!

This was testified to by Special Agent Maguire. That’s the last time I trust the lawyer of a pedophile! Boy, is my face red! Darn it! … Oh well, what are you going to do?

(Before moving on, let’s take a moment to honor the historic appointment of Kelly Maguire as FBI special agent. Another glass ceiling shattered!)

How could any search warrant for Epstein’s residence fail to specify videos?"

Later in the article
    As further evidence that there is ABSOLUTELY NO COVER-UP: The New York Times has never breathed a single word about the CDs lost in the FBI’s botched search. Nor has the Washington Post. Nor the Chicago Tribune. Nor the Los Angeles Times.

Wait — I’ll make this easier. Here’s a list of all the major U.S. newspapers that did report on Maguire’s breathtaking revelation:

1) The Miami Herald
    2) The New York Post

The end.

Oddly, media in the rest of the world seemed to find Maguire’s testimony about the vanishing CDs somewhat more newsworthy. The story of the missing tapes was covered — repeatedly — in the Daily Telegraph (London), the Independent (United Kingdom), the Daily Mail (Ireland), Economic News (Russia) and the Daily Mail (U.K.), among others"
    Two things. Ann Coulter and Breitbart.com

They may have gotten it right, like a non working watch is correct twice per day.

But their records for accurate, investigative journalism is at the bottom of the barrel and you should know that

Load Metric
    Ghislaine Maxwell ends fight to keep eight 'John Does' secret, court to decide whether names should be unsealed

Apparently two of them are okay with being released. Wonder how many others are worried right now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Ghislaine Maxwell ends fight to keep eight 'John Does' secret, court to decide whether names should be unsealed

Apparently two of them are okay with being released. Wonder how many others are worried right now
    Ghislaine may just O.D. here in the next few days.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Prince Andrew’s ex says Clinton, Epstein were ‘like brothers’

https://nypost.com/2022/01/19/prince...like-brothers/

No shit.

Comments

country978: They don't call him slick willie for nothin'

Sanlmar: I want to see that ITV doc.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    I'm a bit stunned by an article I just read, written by Ann Coulter and i consider it 100% credible.
    >https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...ver-up-part-i/

As for media coverage, did you even know that the FBI found Epstein’s cache of sex tapes labeled “(name of underage girl) + (name of VIP)” — and then lost them?

Immediately after Epstein’s arrest at Teterboro Airport in July 2019, the FBI executed a search warrant on his New York mansion. Following a daylong search, agents discovered a hidden safe in the closet of a fifth-floor dressing room, used a saw to break into it, and found an enormous collection of photos of naked girls, and CDs of the girls apparently having sex with influential men.

Then, the agents left — abandoning the photos and CDs, with Epstein’s employees free to wander about the place. As Kelly Maguire, FBI special agent in charge of the search, explained during Maxwell’s trial, they only had a warrant to search the house, but not to remove evidence — evidence at the heart of the entire sex trafficking scheme.

It didn’t occur to Maguire to leave a single agent behind to guard the CDs? How about the intern who just gets coffee?

You’ll never guess what happened next.

The CDs and photographs disappeared. By the time the FBI returned with a new warrant — four days later — to remove the CDs and photos, they were gone. Later, after a few phone calls, Epstein’s lawyer, Richard Kahn, “returned” the cache in two suitcases. I had no idea they were important! I was just tidying up!

Were the videos tampered with? Were all of the photos returned? Who knows!

This was testified to by Special Agent Maguire. That’s the last time I trust the lawyer of a pedophile! Boy, is my face red! Darn it! … Oh well, what are you going to do?

(Before moving on, let’s take a moment to honor the historic appointment of Kelly Maguire as FBI special agent. Another glass ceiling shattered!)

How could any search warrant for Epstein’s residence fail to specify videos?"

Later in the article
    As further evidence that there is ABSOLUTELY NO COVER-UP: The New York Times has never breathed a single word about the CDs lost in the FBI’s botched search. Nor has the Washington Post. Nor the Chicago Tribune. Nor the Los Angeles Times.

Wait — I’ll make this easier. Here’s a list of all the major U.S. newspapers that did report on Maguire’s breathtaking revelation:

1) The Miami Herald
    2) The New York Post

The end.

Oddly, media in the rest of the world seemed to find Maguire’s testimony about the vanishing CDs somewhat more newsworthy. The story of the missing tapes was covered — repeatedly — in the Daily Telegraph (London), the Independent (United Kingdom), the Daily Mail (Ireland), Economic News (Russia) and the Daily Mail (U.K.), among others"

They may have gotten it right, like a non working watch is correct twice per day.

But their records for accurate, investigative journalism is at the bottom of the barrel and you should know that
    Do you think if there was videos of influential (Democrat) clients having sex with underage prositutes the FBI wouldn't "lose" them, and the media wouldn't completely suppress the story? That is exactly what I would expect both parties to do. And given what we know about Epstein, it actually would be surprising if he didn't have such videos.

So knowledge of the players involved and simple logic would dictate the story is most likely true, independent of the source.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Do you think if there was videos of influential (Democrat) clients having sex with underage prositutes the FBI wouldn't "lose" them, and the media wouldn't completely suppress the story? That is exactly what I would expect both parties to do. And given what we know about Epstein, it actually would be surprising if he didn't have such videos.

So knowledge of the players involved and simple logic would dictate the story is most likely true, independent of the source.
    I think Epstein's true identity and who was backing him is the real thing of interest to keep quiet. I definitely think he was murdered, and definitely don't think he managed a huge hedge fund.

Maybe someone like Bill Clinton or Prince Andrew is on tape with a minor, who knows.

Comments

Sanlmar: Absolutely. Easy to get distracted.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

I think Epstein's true identity and who was backing him is the real thing of interest to keep quiet. I definitely think he was murdered, and definitely don't think he managed a huge hedge fund.

Maybe someone like Bill Clinton or Prince Andrew is on tape with a minor, who knows.
    Murdered is a bit of a stretch, from what i know thru family that work for the fed prison system. People looking the other way while he was coerced into offing himself? Much more possible.

I guess I feel about Epsteins death like I do about 9/11....inside job? No. But did people look the other way and ignore threats for the possible benefits that could come from an attack happening? That seems like an obvious yes now.

Load Metric
    Also, if you believe that Epstein was state-backed, it would be in his M.O. to off himself if "caught".

Occams razor says suicide.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Also, if you believe that Epstein was state-backed, it would be in his M.O. to off himself if "caught".

Could be.

His hyoid bone was broken, which occurs in roughly only 6% of hangings, and is common in strangulations.

Any bone breakage more likely with age, but notable.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Could be.

His hyoid bone was broken, which occurs in roughly only 6% of hangings, and is common in strangulations.

Any bone breakage more likely with age, but notable.
    Did we mention the guy transferred to Epstein’s cell the day before the “suicide” is dead?

Gold
    Load Metric
    In case you haven't noticed (and judging by the lack of media coverage you haven't) Ghislaine was sentenced to 20 years behind bars.
    I'm expecting a sharp reduction on appeal, maybe they can fake her death and whisk her out of country.

Name:  epstein.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  97.7 KB

Name:  4chan.png
Views: 115
Size:  426.4 KB
    The above is a real post.

Not saying i think Epstein is alive but I wouldn't rule it out.

Thread Information