Thread: Hamilton over Nazi sympathizer VerStappen

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Hamilton over Nazi sympathizer VerStappen

In two and a half hours an epic battle, much like the Battle over Britain takes place

Google it yanks
    Last edited by limitles; 11-21-2021 at 03:41 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Are these the only two worth a damn in Formula one….same two every race.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah they need a bad weather only circuit.
    Like football it's a great equalizer

Load Metric
    I was watching Netflix Drive to Survive last night. I couldn’t shut it off. Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen are names I had never heard of before this series. Doesn’t matter if you’ve never seen a race. It’s a top top soap opera.

I’ve made it up to the outbreak of Covid. Netflix was there just as cell phones were ringing to announce the world was locking down and the race was cancelled. It was something to see.

Somebody needs to do a documentary about the day shit started to lock down. The NBA as players started to walk on the court and announcements were made. Nobody could really process the danger or how Covid worked. I’d like to see more about that day in all walks of life.

Comments

country978: since the life of david geffen weve not had another sanlmar pick until now. must see for me
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 11-21-2021 at 01:45 PM.

Load Metric
    I musta watched the Geffen thing three times.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I was watching Netflix Drive to Survive last night. I couldn’t shut it off. Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen are names I had never heard of before this series. Doesn’t matter if you’ve never seen a race. It’s a top top soap opera.

I’ve made it up to the outbreak of Covid. Netflix was there just as cell phones were ringing to announce the world was locking down and the race was cancelled. It was something to see.

Somebody needs to do a documentary about the day shit started to lock down. The NBA as players started to walk on the court and announcements were made. Nobody could really process the danger or how Covid worked. I’d like to see more about that day in all walks of life.
    I’ve watched the Geffen one a few times also. Good shit. I’ll have to check out the Formula 1 one. I’ve heard of Hamilton for years, but only because I wondered who he was when I kept seeing some female celebrity photographed with him. I thought I was missing a rapper or undersized PG who did well with the ladies.

Never heard of the other dude. I heard someone is making a doc like you mentioned. I just can’t remember the context. Can’t remember if it’s NBA specific or broader. I’ve heard a lot of dudes talk about being there the night the NBA shut down with Gobert and can’t recall if it’s a 30 for 30 type doc or something broader.

I’m sure you’ve seen this if you liked Geffen, as this is right up that alley but I even enjoyed it more, was a doc about Robert Evans called The Kid Stays In the Picture. Geffen more likable, Evans was enormous egomaniac, but chronicles his rise and fall as Hollywood Producer. Truly entertaining. It’s probably at least a decade old, if not more, as he’s gone now, but I feel pretty certain if you enjoyed Geffen you’d really like that one.

Comments

Sanlmar: Thank you

Thread Information