Thread: Cock Trauma

Load Metric

Cock Trauma

Brothers it's time to set aside any differences over politics, vaccines, etc and get real about cocks.

Almost all of us have one, or in the case of splitthis, have been battered by more than their share via historical DV/incest to have a perspective.

I went running earlier this week at night in some older shorts with the junk pouch due to a laundry backup on a cold, rainy night in antifaland and noticed my cock was bouncing around more than a bottomset child support check.

When I went to shower, noticed a few nicks on the old head; no big deal until post-coitus when I noticed blood from the cuts. The next day, watched them reopen at the point of eruption when I dropped a filthy load.

Troubling, but not as much as when I went to the doc in high school with what I thought was clamidyha or AIDS after banging a known slut which turned out to be a particularly bad ingrown hair.

Who else has had similar issues? Please stay on track with issues specifically related to the shaft; nut trauma is separate.

Druff has agreed that this thread is serious business and any trolling will result in permaban, so stay on point. TIA

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Get well soon
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Brothers it's time to set aside any differences over politics, vaccines, etc and get real about cocks.

Almost all of us have one, or in the case of splitthis, have been battered by more than their share via historical DV/incest to have a perspective.

I went running earlier this week at night in some older shorts with the junk pouch due to a laundry backup on a cold, rainy night in antifaland and noticed my cock was bouncing around more than a bottomset child support check.

When I went to shower, noticed a few nicks on the old head; no big deal until post-coitus when I noticed blood from the cuts. The next day, watched them reopen at the point of eruption when I dropped a filthy load.

Troubling, but not as much as when I went to the doc in high school with what I thought was clamidyha or AIDS after banging a known slut which turned out to be a particularly bad ingrown hair.

Who else has had similar issues? Please stay on track with issues specifically related to the shaft; nut trauma is separate.

Druff has agreed that this thread is serious business and any trolling will result in permaban, so stay on point. TIA

I Know trying to pop, squeeze the In-grown hair spot only turns it into a hard knot and got me a 15 day Quarantine aboard a War Vessel. Being on the shaft is sore and chafes..stuff toilet paper in yr draws/supermans.

Load Metric
    I assume the cuts are from pubic hair, unless you shave your self like a little boy...

I also noticed you recently started posting about you getting into climbing. altho i haven't climbed in many years I was a fairly accomplished climber leading Ice climbing ~WI-6, sport climbing ~5.11d, mountaineering, ski mountaineering. was a amateur in the white route race from Chamonix france to Zermat Switzerland. many years ago we (my brother and I) mapped several routes on the weeping wall outside of Jasper Alberta....

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 264
Size:  9.3 KB

ultimately had to quit du to family responsibility's, lost my nerve.

hope your dick gets better.
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 11-06-2021 at 08:06 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Definitely super aids.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    That's nothing... I suffered the indignity of discovering a tick that was bouldering on my ballsack.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by khalwat View Post
    That's nothing... I suffered the indignity of discovering a tick that was bouldering on my ballsack.
    This is the risk associated with sunning your balls that Nicky Pipes never talks about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sometimes tears occur between the old cock head and shaft that bleed quite a bit…

Just need to rest mr happy for a week.

Load Metric
    You’ll be fine. Nicked up and blood flows to nicks. It’s when a girl goes sideways on you or moves her hips unexpectedly and you think you broke something that is scary. I pissed blood one time for a few days and was convinced I had broke something.

Load Metric
    Advice from a friend: Perhaps you should switch from using no lube when spanking your monkey to using a moisterizer.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    I assume the cuts are from pubic hair, unless you shave your self like a little boy...

I also noticed you recently started posting about you getting into climbing. altho i haven't climbed in many years I was a fairly accomplished climber leading Ice climbing ~WI-6, sport climbing ~5.11d, mountaineering, ski mountaineering. was a amateur in the white route race from Chamonix france to Zermat Switzerland. many years ago we (my brother and I) mapped several routes on the weeping wall outside of Jasper Alberta....

Cuts are from jogging in cold/wet conditions brother.

Yes, mostly alpine climbing but recently have been dabbling in sport and trad rock. Can barely handle multi 5.8 but get better every time, scares the shit out of me.

I always reflect after doing something and think of the danger but never during a climb. Am more careful post child.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: I believe your in Oregon... Have enjoyed some sport climbing at the city of rocks there
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

Yes, mostly alpine climbing but recently have been dabbling in sport and trad rock. Can barely handle multi 5.8 but get better every time, scares the shit out of me.

I always reflect after doing something and think of the danger but never during a climb. Am more careful post child.
    You must have a bunch of great stories to share about your time spent doing this.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: yes we had a pretty tight gang back then...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

You must have a bunch of great stories to share about your time spent doing this.
    Brother the thread is about cocks so to stay on point all I got for you is the longest I've ever gone without ejaculating was on a two week trek in the Himalayas where I had the shits throughout and the altitude suppressed all desire. At the highest point at below zero degrees they advised keeping a hot water bottle in our sleeping bags to keep appendages, ie cocks and balls, warm.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    You’ll be fine. Nicked up and blood flows to nicks. It’s when a girl goes sideways on you or moves her hips unexpectedly and you think you broke something that is scary. I pissed blood one time for a few days and was convinced I had broke something.
    This has always terrified me.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Thread delivers.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Would you have been happier if you discovered this
    Corona Dick the just the latest ?

Chick Filet likely culprit
    Real company name s Chin_k Filet

Thread Information