Thread: Hemorrhoids

Gold
    Load Metric

Hemorrhoids

Started getting them a couple years ago. Basically anytime a bowel movement was particularly difficult or unusually high amount of wiping, good chance there would be blood on the TP. But that was it.

Just had a bowel movement and looks like a hemorrhoid popped, cause there was a shit ton of blood. I had a Covid booster a couple days ago and it completely wiped me out, and I basically didn't eat or drink and was taking Tylenol for 24 hours straight, so I wonder if this is part of it. Couldn't have helped.

FWIW, Completely painless and no other symptoms, so unlikely it is anything else. But you never know.

Apparently even if you are pretty sure it is hemorrhoids you should still get it checked out. I made a Dr. appointment for middle of December (LOL Kaiser).

I already have heartburn and take PPI's. So I guess add one more thing to the list. Pretty soon diabetes probably. And then cancer.

In summation, getting old sucks.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Started getting them a couple years ago. Basically anytime a bowel movement was particularly difficult or unusually high amount of wiping, good chance there would be blood on the TP. But that was it.

Just had a bowel movement and looks like a hemorrhoid popped, cause there was a shit ton of blood. I had a Covid booster a couple days ago and it completely wiped me out, and I basically didn't eat or drink and was taking Tylenol for 24 hours straight, so I wonder if this is part of it. Couldn't have helped.

FWIW, Completely painless and no other symptoms, so unlikely it is anything else. But you never know.

Apparently even if you are pretty sure it is hemorrhoids you should still get it checked out. I made a Dr. appointment for middle of December (LOL Kaiser).

I already have heartburn and take PPI's. So I guess add one more thing to the list. Pretty soon diabetes probably. And then cancer.

getting old is less fun but not no fun. These things go away as quickly as they come. Couple days from now you'll have a new worst problem. Meantime, I hope you find ways to do nice things for yourself and enjoy the weekend. There must be something on Netflix for you. If you've not seen Dave Chapelle the closer that was very good, for a series Peaky Blinders was a recent favorite and my favorite recent movie I saw was the highwaymen. Whatever you do I hope you feel better. And sadlmar recommended the something something david geffen and that was excellent.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Other than than traditional western medicine treatments, which usually work, try an all meat diet. All, means no buns, no joke intended. Add a veg if you like. Bests shits I've ever had. Like a dog, toilet paper almost necessary

Onsteps' thread from here on
    Last edited by limitles; 11-05-2021 at 08:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fortunate enough not to have this problem.

I had one in my entire life, when I was like 13 years old or something. Other than that, never.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Fortunate enough not to have this problem.

I had one in my entire life, when I was like 13 years old or something. Other than that, never.
    Yeah basically the same. Had one late teens/early 20's. Ate a bunch of fiber and then gone.

Load Metric

Might want to reach out to Sloppy Joe. He posted a while ago he was a long time hemorrhoid sufferer and developed his own self help, putting an asian ointment on his ass and fingering himself. Apparently his wife sometimes participates, something about making their marriage stronger. You'll have to ask him or respond to his thread on the main page where he talks about ingrown hairs in his dick.

Comments

dwai: ROFL

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

FRANKRIZZO: loled

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Might want to reach out to Sloppy Joe. He posted a while ago he was a long time hemorrhoid sufferer and developed his own self help, putting an asian ointment on his ass and fingering himself. Apparently his wife sometimes participates, something about making their marriage stronger. You'll have to ask him or respond to his thread on the main page where he talks about ingrown hairs in his dick.

Thread Information