Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rittenhouse trial

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

If Rittenhouse getting convicted scares all the kids in Chicago so much that they quit shooting each other every single day then I’m all for it.
    I agree but I doubt they’re paying attention, whereas his kind of people have given him hero/martyr status and probably are paying attention.
    Hero / martyr status like this guy?

Name:  384A8E21-4D35-4CCF-87F5-DDB9B4A1E161.jpeg
Views: 317
Size:  435.7 KB

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Load Metric

I agree but I doubt they’re paying attention, whereas his kind of people have given him hero/martyr status and probably are paying attention.

Load Metric

Yes. But I don’t think the same lesson can be learned from what happened to him.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Very reasonable peaceful protest from the left, as usual.

One of the two protesters arrested outside the Kenosha courthouse – the man seen wearing a "Fuck Kyle" t-shirt as officers took him into custody – is facing charges related to bail jumping, meaning he has a prior criminal record, Fox News Digital has learned.

The 20-year-old male suspect, Anthony Chacon, has been charged with felony bail jumping, misdemeanor bail jumping, battery, resisting and disorderly conduct, Sgt. David Wright, a spokesman for the Kenosha Sheriff’s Department confirmed to Fox News Digital.
    A Fox News Digital reporter witnessed the male suspect, who was wearing a "Fuck Kyle" black t-shirt, body-slamming a reporter, attacking a counter-protester and slapping multiple cameras before being arrested.

A second suspect arrested Wednesday, 34-year-old Shaquita Cornelious, is facing charges of resisting, disorderly conduct, and possession of marijuana, Wright added.

In first announcing the arrests Wednesday, the Kenosha Sheriff’s Department released a statement on social media saying "law enforcement needed to deploy several officers to keep crowds of citizens and media from interfering."
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp

Amazing how often these "peaceful protesters" have a prior criminal record when they get arrested at the protest.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Honestly it's looking like all recent leftist "protests" are just an excuse for career criminals to destroy property, burn things, loot, and beat people up without consequence.

The more I think about it, the more I realize it's nice that two of these assholes were shot dead while engaging in this behavior.

In the meantime, woke idiots in the suburbs sit safely in their homes, cheering these pieces of human trash for fighting for social justice. And then they contribute to bail funds for these pieces of shit.

All you have to do is say "I'm fighting racism" or "I'm fighting for LGBT rights", and simpletons on the left cheer you on and excuse any bad behavior. And while they're being played like this by criminals, these gullible dummies thumb their noses at people on the right they believe are intellectually beneath them. Remember, our own Vice President said that Jussie was a "modern day lynching", and promoted a "freedom fund" which bailed out pedos and rapists. Amazing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Very reasonable peaceful protest from the left, as usual.

One of the two protesters arrested outside the Kenosha courthouse – the man seen wearing a "Fuck Kyle" t-shirt as officers took him into custody – is facing charges related to bail jumping, meaning he has a prior criminal record, Fox News Digital has learned.

The 20-year-old male suspect, Anthony Chacon, has been charged with felony bail jumping, misdemeanor bail jumping, battery, resisting and disorderly conduct, Sgt. David Wright, a spokesman for the Kenosha Sheriff’s Department confirmed to Fox News Digital.
    A Fox News Digital reporter witnessed the male suspect, who was wearing a "Fuck Kyle" black t-shirt, body-slamming a reporter, attacking a counter-protester and slapping multiple cameras before being arrested.

A second suspect arrested Wednesday, 34-year-old Shaquita Cornelious, is facing charges of resisting, disorderly conduct, and possession of marijuana, Wright added.

In first announcing the arrests Wednesday, the Kenosha Sheriff’s Department released a statement on social media saying "law enforcement needed to deploy several officers to keep crowds of citizens and media from interfering."
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp

Amazing how often these "peaceful protesters" have a prior criminal record when they get arrested at the protest.
    Kind of like the insurrectionist who accused Biden of being a pedophile, who was in fact himself a convicted child molester?

Kind of like Trump cheering on a guy at his rally roughing up a reporter?

The right is far worse.

Comments

splitthis: No

David USF: Yes

Load Metric
    Honestly it's looking like all recent leftist "protests" are just an excuse for career criminals to destroy property, burn things, loot, and beat people up without consequence.

The more I think about it, the more I realize it's nice that two of these assholes were shot dead while engaging in this behavior.

In the meantime, woke idiots in the suburbs sit safely in their homes, cheering these pieces of human trash for fighting for social justice. And then they contribute to bail funds for these pieces of shit.

All you have to do is say "I'm fighting racism" or "I'm fighting for LGBT rights", and simpletons on the left cheer you on and excuse any bad behavior. And while they're being played like this by criminals, these gullible dummies thumb their noses at people on the right they believe are intellectually beneath them. Remember, our own Vice President said that Jussie was a "modern day lynching", and promoted a "freedom fund" which bailed out pedos and rapists. Amazing.
    Meanwhile Republican members of Congress threaten the lives of their fellow Congresspeople and no Republicans can even be bothered to criticize it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Guys, calm down. It's going to be fine

On the steps of the courthouse today, BLM protesters and pro Rittenhouse protesters (or maybe some anti-Rittenhouse protesters too? I don't know) had Dominoes pizza together.

Tomorrow there may be Molotov"s and shots fired etc, but tomorrow is a new day.

Gold
    Load Metric

Meanwhile Republican members of Congress threaten the lives of their fellow Congresspeople and no Republicans can even be bothered to criticize it.
    Name:  50586139-10210483-image-a-39_1637112933421.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  38.8 KB

This is a Democratic Congresswoman. She constantly says horrific, racist stuff that isn't true, with the sole intention to amplify hate and racial tension. She is also a giant proponent of defunding the police while simultaneously spending millions of dollars of taxpayers money for her own private security.

This has been going on for years, and noone in the entire Democratic establishment can be bothered to criticize it.

So spare us all.

I actually voted for Biden because I felt as bad as the Democrat party is, the Republican Party under Trump is worse. But the Dem Party has sunk to such low depths in the last couple years I am not even sure this is true anymore. I really cant see myself voting for any Democrat ever again. I don't think I am alone. The entire liberal establishment, including but not limited to the Democratic Party, is completely disconnected from the entire country minus wealthy, coastal neoliberal elites. That is why Biden's approval rating is in the 30s and sinking fast. They are completely disconnected from reality, and only serve themselves and their own selfish ends.

Comments

splitthis: She is the absolute worst

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

On the steps of the courthouse today, BLM protesters and pro Rittenhouse protesters (or maybe some anti-Rittenhouse protesters too? I don't know) had Dominoes pizza together.

Tomorrow is another day. Congrats on getting that right. It's also possible that you will grow a brain in the same time frame. Odds are heavily against this but put a couple of bucks on it just in case

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Tomorrow is another day. Congrats on getting that right. It's also possible that you will grow a brain in the same time frame. Odds are heavily against this but put a couple of bucks on it just in case
    I don't know what the fuck you're going on about, but nonetheless it sounds like more irony when coming from you.

Comments

splitthis: He is wrinkle free

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I don't know what the fuck you're going on about, but nonetheless it sounds like more irony when coming from you.
    Yeah you can call it irony, sarcasm or whatever but you're not kidding around in most of your posts so I'm pointing a finger a your inborn ignorance
    How's that?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Yeah you can call it irony, sarcasm or whatever but you're not kidding around in most of your posts so I'm pointing a finger a your inborn ignorance
    How's that?

Have another drink Les

Comments

shoeshine box: have one for those who cant LES

Load Metric

Sounds about right.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

How's that?

Have another drink Les
    Great comeback simpleton

Load Metric
    not guilty all charges.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: restored faith in justice

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    not guilty all charges.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED

SEETHE AND COPE LIBTARDS

AN AMERICAN HERO!

Comments

Cerveza Fria: based

splitthis:

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Red face

THE JURY SAVED HIS ASS.
    MOST Literally/figuratively as you can get.

A lotta prison fantasies being flushed away.....

Silver
    Load Metric
    Upon replay review, the Kenosha Hat Trick stands!

Here's to a hundred more Rittenhouses for the next time violent leftists and other assorted criminals decide to riot and violently attack people.

Sorry Druff, got to keep your FBI agent handler sharp.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    I’m still trying to understand gun laws correctly in Wisconsin. So a 17 year old can walk around legally with an AR 15 they don’t own? A bunch of 17 year old bloods can just open carry in the hood as long as it’s long barrel?

Not surprised about non guilty on murders. Actually don’t expect much in terms of protests as the victims don’t exactly garner sympathy for numerous reasons. I always got the sense there was more anger towards Kyle than sympathy for victims and families.

Thread Information