Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Rittenhouse trial

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Obviously the mom is kinda fucked up to where her 17-year-old son is taking a gun into the Kenosha riots and she has no problem with it. Even if the kid's intentions were noble (which I believe they were), that's not exactly responsible parenting.
    High School drop outs don’t have to wake up in the morning.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I read she was 45….man I’m still working on news from right after the shoots.

Oh well who gives a shit.

Kid is guilty….possibly of reckless endangerment or something…but not murder.

Naive and dumb for sure

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Naive and dumb for sure
    Maybe she is 45. I'm seeing the libs say 38, but maybe that's just to be nasty and make her look worse.

Libs don't feel the need to treat women or black people with respect if they're conservative.

Load Metric

Naive and dumb for sure

they already dismissed that charge moron

try again, he's NOT GUILTY

if he's convicted it will be because the JURY WAS TAMPERED WITH AND INTIMIDATED, and there will be an appeal and he will WALK.

KYLE IS ONLY GUILTY OF PROTECTING HIMSELF AND HIS COMMUNITY and is AN AMERICAN HERO.

the only thing that would've been better than killing a child rapist and grandma and wife beater and injuring a serial dui driver and wife beater and scam artist(trying to sue Kenosha) for ten million dollars while not telling the true story is if they all happened to be BLACK

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Naive and dumb for sure

if he's convicted it will be because the JURY WAS TAMPERED WITH AND INTIMIDATED, and there will be an appeal and he will WALK.

KYLE IS ONLY GUILTY OF PROTECTING HIMSELF AND HIS COMMUNITY and is AN AMERICAN HERO.

the only thing that would've been better than killing a child rapist and grandma and wife beater and injuring a serial dui driver and wife beater and scam artist(trying to sue Kenosha) for ten million dollars while not telling the true story is if they all happened to be BLACK
    They only dropped the weapons charge, he is still charged with reckless endangerment, counts 2 and 3

Load Metric

They only dropped the weapons charge, he is still charged with reckless endangerment, counts 2 and 3
    ur mom is fag

Load Metric
    I MEANT TO SAY IT WOULD BE BETTER IF KYLE HAD BEEN BLACK.

watching the media try to spin that would've been hilarious

Platinum
    Load Metric

ur mom is fag
    You misspelled dead.

Load Metric
    Obviously the mom is kinda fucked up to where her 17-year-old son is taking a gun into the Kenosha riots and she has no problem with it. Even if the kid's intentions were noble (which I believe they were), that's not exactly responsible parenting.

However, the killings were self defense, and the world isn't worse off with those two criminals in the ground. I have zero sympathy when bad things happen to violent rioters.
    Nobody’s right when everybody’s wrong.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    When is the right going to rally behind Ahmaud Arbery's killers?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Glad you asked.

Notice the the Arbery case is getting relatively little attention compared to Rittenhouse. Yet there's actually somewhat of a case to be made that Arbery's killing did have a racial element to it, whereas with Rittenhouse that's not true at all.

The reason they're focusing so hard on Rittenhouse is because that one requires more effort to sell the "America so racist" narrative. If there's broad agreement that a killing was wrong and perhaps even had a racial element to it, the left/media has nowhere to go. Everyone condemns it, and the discussion is pretty much over.

So they've gotta keep hammering home bullshit about Rittenhouse the racist white supremacist (who somehow only shot other white people), or otherwise the case looks foolish and the left/media looks foolish for portraying him that way all this time.

Load Metric
    The long deliberation is for sure getting the defense very uneasy. I think it’s very likely we may be looking at a hung jury and even the jury finding guilt on the Skateboard guy’s death. Even with all this video there is so many ways go one way or another on the self defense. One person can argue that Rittenhouse created the dangerous situation and another can argue the total opposite.

I personally for sure do not think he did enough to get the hell out of there after the Rosenbaum shooting. I think the argument that he didn’t do enough to retreat and unnecessarily contributed to the second scene happening is a strong one. But it’s a tough case.

The Judge is clearly on the side of the defense. I believe he wants to rule this case a Mistrial W/ Prejudice. Not allowing Rittenhouse to be recharged. The Defense knows the Judge will have a tough time doing that if the Jury comes back with any guilty verdicts. So the Defense decided to also ask for a Mistrial W/O Prejudice. Basically giving the Judge another way to throw the case out with an easier path. I think this is the most likely outcome if the Jury comes back with guilty verdicts. For sure, it will be ugly if that’s the case.

The Judge has tipped his hand regarding the video and blown up photo that was in the Prosecution’s rebuttal and is the basis for the Defense’s motion for Mistrial W/O Prejudice. I have a feeling this is going to get really messy soon. I just can’t see an across the board acquittal at this point.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I haven't been following the Arbery case, but I can't even imagine what the defense would be. I imagine the defendant can argue in the moment Arbery grabbed his gun, he felt his life was in danger and it was defense. And I imagine that is actually true.

But this occurred while he was in the midst of committing a violent felony, driving down the guy armed vigilante style, so he would be guilty because of that. Sort of like when a drunk driver causes another motorist to hit and kill someone, they are guilty of the murder, because their felonious act caused the murder.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Glad you asked.

Notice the the Arbery case is getting relatively little attention compared to Rittenhouse. Yet there's actually somewhat of a case to be made that Arbery's killing did have a racial element to it, whereas with Rittenhouse that's not true at all.

The reason they're focusing so hard on Rittenhouse is because that one requires more effort to sell the "America so racist" narrative. If there's broad agreement that a killing was wrong and perhaps even had a racial element to it, the left/media has nowhere to go. Everyone condemns it, and the discussion is pretty much over.

So they've gotta keep hammering home bullshit about Rittenhouse the racist white supremacist
    (who somehow only shot other white people), or otherwise the case looks foolish and the left/media looks foolish for portraying him that way all this time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...roud-boys-bar/

So he just becomes a white supremacist after he kills a couple white dudes. Makes sense.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    The long deliberation is for sure getting the defense very uneasy. I think it’s very likely we may be looking at a hung jury and even the jury finding guilt on the Skateboard guy’s death. Even with all this video there is so many ways go one way or another on the self defense. One person can argue that Rittenhouse created the dangerous situation and another can argue the total opposite.

I personally for sure do not think he did enough to get the hell out of there after the Rosenbaum shooting. I think the argument that he didn’t do enough to retreat and unnecessarily contributed to the second scene happening is a strong one. But it’s a tough case.

The Judge is clearly on the side of the defense. I believe he wants to rule this case a Mistrial W/ Prejudice. Not allowing Rittenhouse to be recharged. The Defense knows the Judge will have a tough time doing that if the Jury comes back with any guilty verdicts. So the Defense decided to also ask for a Mistrial W/O Prejudice. Basically giving the Judge another way to throw the case out with an easier path. I think this is the most likely outcome if the Jury comes back with guilty verdicts. For sure, it will be ugly if that’s the case.

The Judge has tipped his hand regarding the video and blown up photo that was in the Prosecution’s rebuttal and is the basis for the Defense’s motion for Mistrial W/O Prejudice. I have a feeling this is going to get really messy soon. I just can’t see an across the board acquittal at this point.
    What more could he have done to get away? He literally ran until he was out of breath and was looking for cops to turn himself in while people were chasing him.

Also, when was the last time you got hit over the head with a skateboard by someone in an angry mob? Were you scared or no? Oh ya, at the same time someone else was kicking you in the face and someone else was pulling a gun on you. Were you scared?

Comments

GrenadaRoger:
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 11-18-2021 at 08:52 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The kid being a dipshit doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to defend himself.

The kid having a gun doesn't somehow mean he provoked any violence towards him thus can't use the gun. That's basically what the prosecution is arguing.

You should care about the verdict because if that's not self defense then what is? And where does this lead?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    The kid being a dipshit doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to defend himself.

The kid having a gun doesn't somehow mean he provoked any violence towards him thus can't use the gun. That's basically what the prosecution is arguing.

You should care about the verdict because if that's not self defense then what is? And where does this lead?
    I didn’t mean to write that wall of text. I’m going to delete it. I had started my post and then it auto saved something on my phone I was just riffing on and didn’t mean to get that deeply into. My main point was two were no doubter innocent or more likely to be not guilty verdicts.

The kid with the skateboard to me, just on the initial video I saw, was some kid standing there with a bunch of people yelling he shot or killed people. Springing into action is stupid, but under another circumstance, could be viewed as stupid but understandable. I’m not advocating a guilty there as I didn’t watch the trial.

That kid had no business being there or having that weapon at his age and maturity. What I really thought was the judge might have fucked him by dropping the gun charge. It’s hard to let someone who shouldn’t have been there, with a gun he wasn’t allowed to legally have, go completely free.

Even if you find it was 95% appropriate self-defense, he still shouldn’t have been there. The misdemeanor gun charge allows for a jury, that I think are more women than men, to convict of something that probably gets him probation or some slap on the wrist.

Dudes walking around with those weapons are supposed to be grown men, or guys like you trained. It’s not a weapon or situation for a kid that was neither physically or mentally mature.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

I didn’t mean to write that wall of text. I’m going to delete it. I had started my post and then it auto saved something on my phone I was just riffing on and didn’t mean to get that deeply into. My main point was two were no doubter innocent or more likely to be not guilty verdicts.

The kid with the skateboard to me, just on the initial video I saw, was some kid standing there with a bunch of people yelling he shot or killed people. Springing into action is stupid, but under another circumstance, could be viewed as stupid but understandable. I’m not advocating a guilty there as I didn’t watch the trial.

That kid had no business being there or having that weapon at his age and maturity. What I really thought was the judge might have fucked him by dropping the gun charge. It’s hard to let someone who shouldn’t have been there, with a gun he wasn’t allowed to legally have, go completely free.

Even if you find it was 95% appropriate self-defense, he still shouldn’t have been there. The misdemeanor gun charge allows for a jury, that I think are more women than men, to convict of something that probably gets him probation or some slap on the wrist.

Dudes walking around with those weapons are supposed to be grown men, or guys like you trained. It’s not a weapon or situation for a kid that was neither physically or mentally mature.
    Hundreds of thousands of dipshits were in those streets that summer that shouldn't have been there. They all still had a right to defend themselves if attacked.

Here's a guy who tried to defend his store with a sword, I bet he wished he had an AR-15 like Rittenhouse.

All sorts of people were getting fucked up or killed at these things.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post

Oh its a hung jury thats about certain at this point.. I dont get why they cant just admit it.. At least one maybe as many as three spineless cucks on the jury know hes innocent but fear the assholes whove come into town to riot in Kenosha again if hes acquitted and cant deal with that fact so they stubbornly refuse to do the job they were sworn to do like little bitches worried again what other people might think or do instead of whats a clear acquittal in the eyes of the law..

Load Metric
    Judge bars MSNBC from entering Kenosha County Courthouse

Judge Bruce Schroeder has announced Thursday that staff from MSNBC will no longer be allowed inside the Kenosha County Courthouse following the incident in which a person was observed following a bus that the jury uses to get to and from the building.

“I have instructed that no one from MSNBC news will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial. This is a very serious matter and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following the jury bus – that is an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities for further action.”

The man spotted following the bus identified himself as James J. Morrison – and told investigators he was instructed to follow the vehicle, Schroeder added.

The judge said each day in the trial, the jury has been brought to the courthouse in a bus with covered windows.

“Last evening a person who identified himself as James J. Morrison and who claimed that he was a producer with NBC News... and under the supervision of someone... in New York for MSNBC. The police when they stopped him because he was following in the distance of about a block and went through a red light, pulled him over and inquired of him what was going on and he gave that information,” Schroeder said. “He stated he had been instructed by [a supervisor] in New York to follow the jury bus.”

The man was ticketed for violating a traffic control signal.

Libtards trying to intimidate the Jury.

Thread Information