Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Rittenhouse trial

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This has been one of the biggest prosecution self-owns in high-profile case history.

What we learned this week is that violent Antifa is violent, and most of these people have skeletons in their closets and fucked up histories. Normal people don't show up at night to riot.

Shocking, I know.
    LOL the dude who got his arm shot when it was revealed on cross that he was illegally carrying a concealed gun AND pointed it at Rittenhouse before Rittenhouse shot him, both of which he didn’t share with the police, nor in his $10 million civil suit against Kenosha for supposedly failing to provide suffficient law enforcement.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    This has been one of the biggest prosecution self-owns in high-profile case history.

What we learned this week is that violent Antifa is violent, and most of these people have skeletons in their closets and fucked up histories. Normal people don't show up at night to riot.

Shocking, I know.
    LOL the dude who got his arm shot when it was revealed on cross that he was illegally carrying a concealed gun AND pointed it at Rittenhouse before Rittenhouse shot him, both of which he didn’t share with the police, nor in his $10 million civil suit against Kenosha for supposedly failing to provide suffficient law enforcement.
    According to right wing twitter that dude had an arrest for DUI 3X the normal limit, but the Dems made the charges disappear because they didn't want that hanging over him to affect what little credibility he still had for the trial. It really is amazing; whatever truth doesn't fit the narrative is just suppressed and made to disappear.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Rittey taking the stand to testify. LFG!

Load Metric
    LOL crying faggot.

Think he will get off but having a scared right wing cuck testify suggests the lawyers aren't confident.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    LOL crying faggot.

Think he will get off but having a scared right wing cuck testify suggests the lawyers aren't confident.
    Think so?

Load Metric

Shocking, I know.
    When is the proper time for “normal people” to riot? Daytime on the Capitol Mall on Jan 6?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Obv

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    New footage / angle of the shooting of Joseph Rosenbaum, where he chases Kyle across the lot, throws the bag, and corners him between a few burned out cars, only to get blasted from about a foot away.

Kyle retreated until he couldn't retreat anymore.

Shit should be a wrap, this is an injustice.

The Kenosha Kid shouldn't have been out there, but he was, and has a right to defend himself. Had an angel watching over him that night.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

this guy should worry about his relatives that didn't OD on fentanyl and stop tampering with a jury.

imagine this idiot thinking anyone gives a fuck what he has to say.

KYLE RITTENHOUSE IS GOD
    Agreed. He is tampering with the jury and this is disgusting.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Judge ripping DA a new one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    This is intriguing. Seems like the prosecutor is trying to get the whole case thrown out. He essentially told the judge to shut up at one point.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    This is intriguing. Seems like the prosecutor is trying to get the whole case thrown out. He essentially told the judge to shut up at one point.
    Ya lol, I'm trying to figure out the angle. The DA seems to have went from being a retard for the entire trial to all of a sudden playing 4d chess.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Definitely a move intended to have a mistrial declared. Then, the DA’s office could regroup and figure out to not be so embarrassed by their own case.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Shocking, I know.
    Normal 17 year olds also don’t show up to riots illegally in possession of firearms and lying about having EMT training looking to get into altercations, either.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Tough seeing such an alpha this emotionally distressed.

O/U 2027 before he's a GOP congressman.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Some people have remorse when they kill someone, even if they had to, to save their own life. And even if they did society a favor by killing scum like the protesters Kyle did. Crying doesn’t make him weak, it shows he is human.

Bottom line is the country is a safer place with these terrorists no longer amongst us.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Some people have remorse when they kill someone, even if they had to, to save their own life. And even if they did society a favor by killing scum like the protesters Kyle did. Crying doesn’t make him weak, it shows he is human.

Bottom line is the country is a safer place with these terrorists no longer amongst us.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Shocking, I know.
    Normal 17 year olds also don’t show up to riots illegally in possession of firearms and lying about having EMT training looking to get into altercations, either.
    Kid could be a straight-up retard, doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to defend himself.

This case is a complete disgrace. You agree or not?

Comments

jsearles22: Agree

Load Metric
    i'm watching the live testimony/examination of KR by the prosecutor...i am shocked the defense attorney haven't coached KR on how to respond

KR should say "i was worried about being disarmed by persons bigger, stronger & older than me and then them using my weapon to kill me"...

that KR is crying shows that he regrets what has happened, he didn't want to kill anyone.

the prosecutor kept repeating a question about someone standing over him with a handgun that was not pointed at Kyle...and one about a handgun v AR15....

well the time it would take for the assailant to level and fire the handgun would be less than the reaction time for Kyle to recognize and react by aiming his rifle and pulling the trigger...and it is not who has the biggest gun that wins usually, but who gets of an accurate shot first...i hope the defense will provide experts in shootouts to discredit this line of questioning by the prosecution
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    i'm watching the live testimony/examination of KR by the prosecutor...i am shocked the defense attorney haven't coached KR on how to respond

KR should say "i was worried about being disarmed by persons bigger, stronger & older than me and then them using my weapon to kill me"...

that KR is crying shows that he regrets what has happened, he didn't want to kill anyone.

the prosecutor kept repeating a question about someone standing over him with a handgun that was not pointed at Kyle...and one about a handgun v AR15....

well the time it would take for the assailant to level and fire the handgun would be less than the reaction time for Kyle to recognize and react by aiming his rifle and pulling the trigger...and it is not who has the biggest gun that wins usually, but who gets of an accurate shot first...i hope the defense will provide experts in shootouts to discredit this line of questioning by the prosecution
    Ya the DA keeps trying to make the point that the people KR shot and killed didn't have guns thus they weren't a threat to KR. Whata fuckin joke. One dude hit him with a skateboard 2 twice in the head and the DA keeps pointing out that the guy didn't have a gun or baseball bat. Like wtf, dude obviously hasn't ever seen the movie Kids.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 11-10-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

Ya the DA keeps trying to make the point that the people KR shot and killed didn't have guns thus they weren't a threat to KR. Whata fuckin joke. One dude hit him with a skateboard 2 twice in the head and the DA keeps pointing out that the guy didn't have a gun or baseball bat. Like wtf, dude obviously hasn't ever seen the movie Kids.
    ok, time for me to eat some crow....Kyle R did say pretty much he believed he was going to be disarmed and killed by the assailant...it's just that the drive by media did not put that on air and i reacted to that little excerpt (sorry)...

go to court tv to get a video of KR's his complete testimony. the kid rebutted the prosecutor's questions pretty well, could have been a little stronger in his rebuttal but that would have been at the risk of making the kid seem like a blood thirsty vigilante

https://www.courttv.com/news/kenosha...ts-watch-live/ at about the 48 minute mark is when the kid says he feared being disarmed.
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 11-10-2021 at 04:29 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers I was “out” “somewhere” today that had a bit of this trial on.

I thought the prosecutor was acting in an incredibly disrespectful fashion in the court room.

It was interesting to see the judge act so passionate and emotion when “dressing down” the prosecutor

That’s the part I just happened to see. Good luck as that seems it’s the most interesting part of this whole thing.

Was this Ritterhouse kids father not around? I heard the prosecutor asking him about his job and hobbies and the kid was seemingly in every fireman, police, military apprentice type program you can find. That’s fine, my point is it seems like he was kind of an impressionable young guy trying to fit into a group. And those groups probably presented him with bonding and leadership he was looking for

I also think that type of personality does seem to “fall for the memes” … by that I mean like I think this kid took posts he saw online about being a real man and stepping up to defend your community against rioters a bit too serious. Brings me back to the no dad point,., he clearly didn’t have somebody there to say “his listen pal that’s just people talking online, don’t go there with a gun stay home just don’t get involved” do you see what I mean?

I would never consider going to any protest for any circumstance at this point, I’ve read a lot of stories about seemingly well intentioned people getting into confrontations at these things and facing serious legal consequences. Things can escalate quick

Remember that guy rum dork who said he was an Antifa rioter who loved punching people? Where’d he go I think we all miss him

Thread Information