Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Rittenhouse trial

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Looks like a fake internet story. I obviously dont watch The View so I dont know exactly what they said about him, but I am not actually sure what he would sue them for. I am guessing they just parroted what was being "reported" in the MSM; so as far as they knew, they were telling the truth. It seems the main focus of lawsuits should be "journalists" who "reported" defaming things about him that weren't substantiated.

My understanding is he does potentially have a case again Congressman Aryanna Pressley, who tweeted he was a domestic terrorist. And I dont think even the MSM reported this; it seems she just pulled that one out of her ass, so it definitely seems to fit the standard of malicious defamation.
    Do you remember Nicholas Sandman, the Covington Kid? He was a broke ass high school student that got smeared/slandered by the media. He's now a multi-millionaire from settled lawsuits....with more settlements to come.

Rittenhouse will wind up the same way as Sandman, a multi-millionaire. Whoopi called him a murderer after he was acquitted. She will be one of the first to have to pay up. Joy Behar is going to have to pay up too. But the big money will come from the networks, ABC, NBC, CBS, plus CNN and MSNBC. Plus newspapers like NYT and Washington Post.

When you play you pay. Rittenhouse has some bad ass lawyers.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

Looks like a fake internet story. I obviously dont watch The View so I dont know exactly what they said about him, but I am not actually sure what he would sue them for. I am guessing they just parroted what was being "reported" in the MSM; so as far as they knew, they were telling the truth. It seems the main focus of lawsuits should be "journalists" who "reported" defaming things about him that weren't substantiated.

My understanding is he does potentially have a case again Congressman Aryanna Pressley, who tweeted he was a domestic terrorist. And I dont think even the MSM reported this; it seems she just pulled that one out of her ass, so it definitely seems to fit the standard of malicious defamation.
    Do you remember Nicholas Sandman, the Covington Kid? He was a broke ass high school student that got smeared/slandered by the media. He's now a multi-millionaire from settled lawsuits....with more settlements to come.

Rittenhouse will wind up the same way as Sandman, a multi-millionaire. Whoopi called him a murderer after he was acquitted. She will be one of the first to have to pay up. Joy Behar is going to have to pay up too. But the big money will come from the networks, ABC, NBC, CBS, plus CNN and MSNBC. Plus newspapers like NYT and Washington Post.

When you play you pay. Rittenhouse has some bad ass lawyers.

https://lakersdaily.com/kyle-rittenh...oopi-goldberg/

Add China loving Lebron James to the list.

Comments

mickeycrimm:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Have you ever wanted to be Kyle Rittenhouse and shoot at woke mobs coming after you?

For $5, now you can:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1954750/Acquitted/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BUMP

Have you ever wanted to be Kyle Rittenhouse and shoot at woke mobs coming after you?

For $5, now you can:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1954750/Acquitted/

I’ve got a steam account because I play a game called Civilization III. If it’s only $5, maybe I’ll buy it and give a review when I get back to my cabin.

Comments

Dan Druff: haha yes do it

Thread Information