Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Rittenhouse trial

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Wink

My Wisc. Dept. Corrections hooks say that the Lifers in Wisconsin prison system are in a tizzy over losing a shot at celling up with the kid.....

Was huge amounts of Shenanigans involving bribes, coercion, threats, deals.....Wagers in mid 6 figures on Verdict were W/L from Candy bars to cash.....

I be sincere...I did not follow the case at all, but the Kid shd be on his knees Praying to G-d that he not going to Prison.....and cross at green light 100%.
    Literally the powers that be saved this mans Azz. IMO.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I think all involved (or their families for the deceased) including Rittenhouse should be suing the state of Winsconsin (or whoever the relevant authorities were) for their dereliction of duty. The Gage guy seems like a piece of shit, but I dont even mind if he wins his ongoing lawsuit. All this happened on Day 3 of sustained riot where the authorities refused to commit resources to deal with the breakdown of order because it didn't fit the narrative they were pushing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    My Wisc. Dept. Corrections hooks say that the Lifers in Wisconsin prison system are in a tizzy over losing a shot at celling up with the kid.....

Was huge amounts of Shenanigans involving bribes, coercion, threats, deals.....Wagers in mid 6 figures on Verdict were W/L from Candy bars to cash.....

I be sincere...I did not follow the case at all, but the Kid shd be on his knees Praying to G-d that he not going to Prison.....and cross at green light 100%.
    Yeah, I didn’t follow too closely. Wasn’t that important a decision. It was just entertainment for the two tribes.

The biggest draw was the baby faced blubbering kid and the dramatic video. Rittenhouse was facing the prospect of a life of agonizing pain in prison making grown men happy. That would not have served society any purpose.

Jayjami said we should respect the court’s decision and I do. Yet the poker player in Jayjami knows deep inside the randomness of the judicial process. You get the best counsel you can afford to improve probability and you hope you flop good with the judge and jury.

Your best play is never to put your life in a position where you have to spin the judicial wheel of fortune.

Regardless of your politics Jayjami, that judge was an entertaining clown. Was he a political appointment or elected judge?

Lol the law.

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post

Yeah, I didn’t follow too closely. Wasn’t that important a decision. It was just entertainment for the two tribes.

The biggest draw was the baby faced blubbering kid and the dramatic video. Rittenhouse was facing the prospect of a life of agonizing pain in prison making grown men happy. That would not have served society any purpose.

Jayjami said we should respect the court’s decision and I do. Yet the poker player in Jayjami knows deep inside the randomness of the judicial process. You get the best counsel you can afford to improve probability and you hope you flop good with the judge and jury.

Your best play is never to put your life in a position where you have to spin the judicial wheel of fortune.

Regardless of your politics Jayjami, that judge was an entertaining clown. Was he a political appointment or elected judge?

Lol the law.
    why does everyone clown this judge? I thought he was trying to keep things moving, make it not so boring for the jury, keeping them informed, being a good host of the court and, best of all fair to both sides, what more can you ask for?

he's elected by the way, also

Name:  FB_IMG_1637114205514.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  62.9 KB

Load Metric
    The thing where he went on about his cell phone, for instance. I mean what the fuck. For me that was the best example.

Ritty drawing tickets for the jurors. Like the short story about the town that drew tickets to decide who they would stone that year. Pure theater. It was actually a pretty damn interesting move.

Admittedly, I didn’t follow very much but I saw stuff like that and I kinda dismissed him. You really don’t get many opportunities to make a (first) impression in sales or life.

I really don’t care too much. I just think the judicial system is sorta random and thought I’d tweak Jayjami

Load Metric
    I was power skimming some threads. I think it was in this one where I saw Druff refer to the “other side” as “pedos”.

Now that I find interesting. That’s a pure desertrunner QAnon play. My boy’s descent down the Facebook rabbit hole.

Comments

BCR: I didn’t see comment, but in his defense, one actually was a pedo straight out of mental hospital

Load Metric
    I was power skimming some threads. I think it was in this one where I saw Druff refer to the “other side” as “pedos”.

Now that I find interesting. That’s a pure desertrunner QAnon play. My boy’s descent down the Facebook rabbit hole.
    I'm not down for labeling anyone who disagrees with me a pedo but one of the guys he killed is a literal convicted child anal rapist

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

I'm not down for labeling anyone who disagrees with me a pedo but one of the guys he killed is a literal convicted child anal rapist
    Unbelievable. Actually, totally believable. See my clowning of the judicial system above.

Vigilante justice will be a growing phenomenon, as well. Especially, rectifying court decisions. A large portion of the public is going to be behind this and support via social media. Heroes will be minted. Ritty has been described as such. Frankly, Druff’s sentiments are an example too.

In the mean time, sorry Druff.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: One step closer to the Purge
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 11-20-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Load Metric

Yep and the other was a brutal misogynist women beater.... Pedo never shouldve been on the streets again in my book. Kid did what the State of Wisconsin shouldve done with that POS Pedo

Load Metric

He’s elected. Interesting. He reflects the people who voted for him. The decision they would have wanted.

You had those Stallone movies during the Reagan era. They were a reflection of the culture and times.

I’ve been seeing things pretty clearly for quite awhile now. Years ago I forecast pitchforks in the streets. I don’t think Trump had been elected quite yet. Mumbles was the only other member who agreed. Mumbles and I differ politically but he can be dispassionate.

Did I forecast 17 year olds with AK-47’s? I’m going grant myself latitude and give myself this one.

The daily mass shootings? This has exceeded my forecast. I was thinking more political social unrest but the mass shootings are some kind of a social development.

Some crazy shit though.

Free Bannon.

Platinum
    Load Metric

He’s elected. Interesting. He reflects the people who voted for him. The decision they would have wanted.

You had those Stallone movies during the Reagan era. They were a reflection of the culture and times.

I’ve been seeing things pretty clearly for quite awhile now. Years ago I forecast pitchforks in the streets. I don’t think Trump had been elected quite yet. Mumbles was the only other member who agreed. Mumbles and I differ politically but he can be dispassionate.

Did I forecast 17 year olds with AK-47’s? I’m going grant myself latitude and give myself this one.

The daily mass shootings? This has exceeded my forecast. I was thinking more political social unrest but the mass shootings are some kind of a social development.

Some crazy shit though.

Free Bannon.
    AK-47? You are a dope.

Load Metric

And he was also a Joe Biden supporter of course

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    And he was also a Joe Biden supporter of course
    he was just a useful idiot, look where that got him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

AK-47? You are a dope.
    Guilty

Not a gun guy. I can’t name any of the Kardashians husbands and boyfriends either.

Thinking it’s prolly time though.

The civil unrest and the pitchfork posts remind me of FPS_Russia. Wonder what happened to him. Druff disappeared him like that Chinese tennis player.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Yep and the other was a brutal misogynist women beater.... Pedo never shouldve been on the streets again in my book. Kid did what the State of Wisconsin shouldve done with that POS Pedo
    Name:  EF92C782-DF31-4292-B3ED-CF184C81A97D.jpeg
Views: 175
Size:  68.1 KB

Load Metric
    Was hoping Crimm would have some takes, instead..

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Jimmy G and nunbeater are different people, though they do both have awful far left politics (Jimmy is worse).

Case is very simple. Rittenhouse showed up with a gun, with the noble albeit foolish idea to help defend area businesses.

Rosenbaum and other violent rioters created confrontations with him, and then attempted to attack him.

Two got shot dead, and one got shot in the arm.

The two guys shot dead were, not surprisingly, pieces of shit with violent criminal pasts. The third guy seemingly walked around with a gun often, sometimes while drunk, and had created problems before.

The biggest thing we learned here is that people who go out to riot tend to be trashy violent criminals who enjoy mayhem. I have no idea how this white-on-white shooting has been framed by the left as a white supremacist killing, but that's the narrative we're seeing. Violent criminals attacking a kid holding a gun got shot. It's not rocket science to figure out what happened here.
    There was nothing noble about what he did. Only an idiotic kid whose testosterone overrode his brain and who wasn’t properly parented would drive an hour straight to a dangerous scene of civil unrest where he knew armed confrontation was a certainty to protect a used car lot. He could have been killed just as easily, and for what?

The truth is he thought this was a good chance for him to own some libs, had a false sense of security due to his gun and a real sense of security due to the fact that white people in America have the privilege to provoke others and then shoot them and call it “self-defense.” Change his race to black and make it a Proud Boys rally and that guy would be executed three times in a row and then they’d throw his corpse in jail to get gang raped.

I don’t even really disagree with the verdict, but that’s the truth about America. You can choose to see it or not.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Unbelievable. Actually, totally believable. See my clowning of the judicial system above.

Vigilante justice will be a growing phenomenon, as well. Especially, rectifying court decisions. A large portion of the public is going to be behind this and support via social media. Heroes will be minted. Ritty has been described as such. Frankly, Druff’s sentiments are an example too.

In the mean time, sorry Druff.
    I disagree strongly. It won't encourage vigilante justice. The George Zimmerman verdict didn't, and neither will the Rittenhouse.

The justification for using deadly force for self-defense when faced with an attack by a superior force is long established in the law--Kyle Rittenhouse was not the first person in history to have to resort to using a firearm in self defense. But The city of Kenosha, like just about any other city would, put Rittenhouse through the ordeal of trial to show the rest of us what the authorities will do to discourage using firearms even if circumstances justify. The prosecution knew they had a weak case, but they had to make Rittenhouse sweat and to show the public the nightmare experience that will follow a shooting.

Read these two books which cover the use of firearms for self-defense, and the consequences that follow.

"In The Gravest Extreme: The Role of the Firearm in Personal Protection" & "Deadly Force: Understanding Your Right to Self Defense" by Massad Ayoob,

The Rittenhouse case followed the pattern outlined in those books. Rittenhouse was fortunate the jury followed the law rather allowed itself to be swayed by emotion.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Jimmy G and nunbeater are different people, though they do both have awful far left politics (Jimmy is worse).

Case is very simple. Rittenhouse showed up with a gun, with the noble albeit foolish idea to help defend area businesses.

Rosenbaum and other violent rioters created confrontations with him, and then attempted to attack him.

Two got shot dead, and one got shot in the arm.

The two guys shot dead were, not surprisingly, pieces of shit with violent criminal pasts. The third guy seemingly walked around with a gun often, sometimes while drunk, and had created problems before.

The biggest thing we learned here is that people who go out to riot tend to be trashy violent criminals who enjoy mayhem. I have no idea how this white-on-white shooting has been framed by the left as a white supremacist killing, but that's the narrative we're seeing. Violent criminals attacking a kid holding a gun got shot. It's not rocket science to figure out what happened here.
    There was nothing noble about what he did. Only an idiotic kid whose testosterone overrode his brain and who wasn’t properly parented would drive an hour straight to a dangerous scene of civil unrest where he knew armed confrontation was a certainty to protect a used car lot. He could have been killed just as easily, and for what?

The truth is he thought this was a good chance for him to own some libs, had a false sense of security due to his gun and a real sense of security due to the fact that white people in America have the privilege to provoke others and then shoot them and call it “self-defense.” Change his race to black and make it a Proud Boys rally and that guy would be executed three times in a row and then they’d throw his corpse in jail to get gang raped.

I don’t even really disagree with the verdict, but that’s the truth about America. You can choose to see it or not.
    lol what a load of garbage with misinformation and flat out lies, you clearly consume too much liberal media.

tone it down boy

Thread Information