Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 259

Thread: Rittenhouse trial

  1. #81
    This will all be lost because it doesn't fit the narrative, but tactically Rittenhouses's actions should probably be taught in military school. He neutralized 3 enemy combatants with high efficiency with minimal threat to noncombatants. I don't think a single shot even had the chance of hitting anyone else.

    Compare that to the average gang related (or oftentimes police) shootout where noncombatants are hit more often than not.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    This will all be lost because it doesn't fit the narrative, but tactically Rittenhouses's actions should probably be taught in military school. He neutralized 3 enemy combatants with high efficiency with minimal threat to noncombatants. I don't think a single shot even had the chance of hitting anyone else.

    Compare that to the average gang related (or oftentimes police) shootout where noncombatants are hit more often than not.
    Im team Kyle. But your first paragraph is full retarded. He literally fired two shots at one person who they havenít been able to identify.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  3. #83
    this thread is one of many reasons why the DOJ monitors this shithole but id put it in the top 5 at this point.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Most people that get shot on the streets are not nice people.

    I can see why Team Retard feels the need for a clear Hero/Villain narrative, but that's not reality. Usually it's just 2 cowboys in black hats and it's a coinflip who get got.

    Pedo was released from the hospital earlier after a suicide attempt the day he got killed. The video from before where he is posturing and shouting for people to shoot him had an actual Chad read the situation correctly. That the pedo was just a babbling idiot and Chad just walked away from the situation.

    When Kyle was in the same situation he was shook from a loud noise and a plastic bag. And he did what toddlers do when they're armed. He was a danger to himself and everyone around him. What a fucking hero. Get's himself over his head, soils himself, calls crying to his boyfriend, goes home to hide and turns himself in the next day. That's pretty pathetic by any standard.
    Wait? Iím confused. Do the opinions of non Americans count here?

    If they actually matter do we consider how envious of us they are? And do we consider that they were born to lessor humans than us while considering their lessor intelligence?

    Itís a fair question, right up there with if they understand personal hygiene.

    Obviously this guy proves everything I am suggesting.
    The fuck you on about mutt?

    You're proving something alright.

     
    Comments
      
      Kuntmissioner:

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    This will all be lost because it doesn't fit the narrative, but tactically Rittenhouses's actions should probably be taught in military school. He neutralized 3 enemy combatants with high efficiency with minimal threat to noncombatants. I don't think a single shot even had the chance of hitting anyone else.

    Compare that to the average gang related (or oftentimes police) shootout where noncombatants are hit more often than not.
    Sure sure. How to box yourself into a corner, defeat a midget armed with a plastic bag, trip while running, kill a bro with a skateboard and then proceed to not kill the only other guy with a gun who also isn't aiming at you. Tactical genius.

     
    Comments
      
      tbuck27: Kid's a fucking hero. He should walk on all charges and should be awarded a fucking medal of honor from MAGA. Oh wait, that's probably what WILL happen. America is fucked up

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    This will all be lost because it doesn't fit the narrative, but tactically Rittenhouses's actions should probably be taught in military school. He neutralized 3 enemy combatants with high efficiency with minimal threat to noncombatants. I don't think a single shot even had the chance of hitting anyone else.

    Compare that to the average gang related (or oftentimes police) shootout where noncombatants are hit more often than not.
    Sure sure. How to box yourself into a corner, defeat a midget armed with a plastic bag, trip while running, kill a bro with a skateboard and then proceed to not kill the only other guy with a gun who also isn't aiming at you. Tactical genius.
    Im just checking in. But im getting the strong impression that you not only haven't watched the video evidence, but you havent watched any testimony - because this is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard you say. I guess I expected more from you.

  7. #87
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7524
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45,724
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    This will all be lost because it doesn't fit the narrative, but tactically Rittenhouses's actions should probably be taught in military school. He neutralized 3 enemy combatants with high efficiency with minimal threat to noncombatants. I don't think a single shot even had the chance of hitting anyone else.

    Compare that to the average gang related (or oftentimes police) shootout where noncombatants are hit more often than not.
    Sure sure. How to box yourself into a corner, defeat a midget armed with a plastic bag, trip while running, kill a bro with a skateboard and then proceed to not kill the only other guy with a gun who also isn't aiming at you. Tactical genius.
    The guy with the gun admitted in court he aimed it at Rittenhouse, but said the aiming was "unintentional".




    In reality, he killed a guy acting psychotic who was chasing him and trying to grab his gun, then killed someone else who was hitting him in the head with a skateboard despite the fact that he was holding a gun, and then shot someone else who "unintentionally" aimed their own gun at him.

    Sorry but there's no crime here.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

    Sure sure. How to box yourself into a corner, defeat a midget armed with a plastic bag, trip while running, kill a bro with a skateboard and then proceed to not kill the only other guy with a gun who also isn't aiming at you. Tactical genius.
    The guy with the gun admitted in court he aimed it at Rittenhouse, but said the aiming was "unintentional".




    In reality, he killed a guy acting psychotic who was chasing him and trying to grab his gun, then killed someone else who was hitting him in the head with a skateboard despite the fact that he was holding a gun, and then shot someone else who "unintentionally" aimed their own gun at him.

    Sorry but there's no crime here.

    Exactly

  9. #89
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    675
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    3,674
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    this thread is one of many reasons why the DOJ monitors this shithole but id put it in the top 5 at this point.
    Itís monitored due to FREE SPEECH! Something that the left is trying to eliminate, they will ultimately FAIL!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #90
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1243
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,875
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    this thread is one of many reasons why the DOJ monitors this shithole but id put it in the top 5 at this point.
    Itís monitored due to FREE SPEECH! Something that the left is trying to eliminate, they will ultimately FAIL!
    Itís not the left proposing the banning and burning of books.

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

    Sure sure. How to box yourself into a corner, defeat a midget armed with a plastic bag, trip while running, kill a bro with a skateboard and then proceed to not kill the only other guy with a gun who also isn't aiming at you. Tactical genius.
    The guy with the gun admitted in court he aimed it at Rittenhouse, but said the aiming was "unintentional".




    In reality, he killed a guy acting psychotic who was chasing him and trying to grab his gun, then killed someone else who was hitting him in the head with a skateboard despite the fact that he was holding a gun, and then shot someone else who "unintentionally" aimed their own gun at him.

    Sorry but there's no crime here.
    Sorry, but no one is saying there's a crime here.

    Maybe try reading the post i was responding to?

    I'm sure people that took multiple tours in Kandahar are at home taking notes from Kyle.

    Hey if it makes you feel any better, lets correct the last line. Failed to kill the only guy that had a gun that was pointed at him. I'm sure West Point won't make the same mistake i did. JFC.

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

    Sure sure. How to box yourself into a corner, defeat a midget armed with a plastic bag, trip while running, kill a bro with a skateboard and then proceed to not kill the only other guy with a gun who also isn't aiming at you. Tactical genius.
    Im just checking in. But im getting the strong impression that you not only haven't watched the video evidence, but you havent watched any testimony - because this is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard you say. I guess I expected more from you.
    No i watch porn like normal people.

  13. #93
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    338
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

    Itís monitored due to FREE SPEECH! Something that the left is trying to eliminate, they will ultimately FAIL!
    Itís not the left proposing the banning and burning of books.

    This is completely false. The liberals have consistently proposed banning of books, movies, and music. We can start with the Parent's Music Resource Center which wanted to regulate and ban Music Lyrics. This was started by then Senator Al Gore and his then wife Tipper.

    Here's a short list (the actual list is more comprehensive) of books and movies and other things that liberals wanted to ban:

    The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

    To Kill a Mockingbird

    Hillary: the Movie

    Catcher in the Rye

    Brave New World

    1984

    Vanity Fair

    McDonalds Happy Meals

    Big Gulp sodas

    Plastic Bags

    Bottled Water

    Horse Drawn Carriages

    Goldfish

    Barbie Dolls

    The word "Welfare" - see Shiela Jackson Lee -D Texas

    Gone with the Wind

    Fawlty Towers

    Song of the South

    Path to 9/11

    Cops - the tv show

    The Simpsons - the Michael Jackson episode

    Dukes of Hazard

    Tropic Thunder

    Paw Patrol

    Harry Potter

    Cheerleading

    Tailgate Parties at Football games

    The list goes on and on. Walter, you're full of shit on this one.

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

    Im just checking in. But im getting the strong impression that you not only haven't watched the video evidence, but you havent watched any testimony - because this is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard you say. I guess I expected more from you.
    No i watch porn like normal people.
    That is fine. Nothing wrong with watching porn. Just realize that when it comes to the Rittenhouse trial you are just regurgitating media disinformation, and all the video evidence AND eyewitness accounts (including those of the prosecution) contradict your opinion.

  15. #95
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    338
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

    No i watch porn like normal people.
    That is fine. Nothing wrong with watching porn. Just realize that when it comes to the Rittenhouse trial you are just regurgitating media disinformation, and all the video evidence AND eyewitness accounts (including those of the prosecution) contradict your opinion.

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

    No i watch porn like normal people.
    That is fine. Nothing wrong with watching porn. Just realize that when it comes to the Rittenhouse trial you are just regurgitating media disinformation, and all the video evidence AND eyewitness accounts (including those of the prosecution) contradict your opinion.
    "but tactically Rittenhouses's actions should probably be taught in military school. He neutralized 3 enemy combatants with high efficiency with minimal threat to noncombatants. I don't think a single shot even had the chance of hitting anyone else." - Based Verminaard

    That's was the dumbest comment in this whole thread and that takes effort.

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    This will all be lost because it doesn't fit the narrative, but tactically Rittenhouses's actions should probably be taught in military school. He neutralized 3 enemy combatants with high efficiency with minimal threat to noncombatants. I don't think a single shot even had the chance of hitting anyone else.

    Compare that to the average gang related (or oftentimes police) shootout where noncombatants are hit more often than not.
    yeah, Rittenhouse performed awesome! he was determined to survive and fought back...indeed in the space of a couple seconds he recognized a jam (stovepipe?) during the attack, cleared it, then resumed firing; most impressive...the kid had trained obviously, probably as a result of his being a police cadet.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

  18. #98
    My post was half jest, but I am absolutely serious that IMO if the politics of this were different the narrative would be very different, rittenhouse would be celebrated by the establishment, and left wing Twitter would be awash with ďfucked around and found outĒ memes celebrating the killings.

     
    Comments
      
      country978: no doubt

  19. #99

     
    Comments
      
      country978: my goodness! He sure is
      
      MumblesBadly: Clear and present signs of early onset dementia.

  20. #100
    Platinum
    Reputation
    477
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,185
    Kyle about to get paid.

    Name:  B069A525-837D-477E-AFF4-20FDCDE7F849.jpeg
Views: 470
Size:  395.3 KB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Trial Lawyers
    By Tellafriend in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2019, 04:50 PM
  2. The re-trial is on.
    By limitles in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2015, 08:13 PM
  3. Poker pro gets license to travel as he awaits trial
    By BUBBLES in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 05:34 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 11:27 AM
  5. Jeremy Johnson to go to trial! Plea deal falls apart
    By Rockasilly in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 12:22 AM