Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Rittenhouse trial

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I’m still trying to understand gun laws correctly in Wisconsin. So a 17 year old can walk around legally with an AR 15 they don’t own? A bunch of 17 year old bloods can just open carry in the hood as long as it’s long barrel?

Not surprised about non guilty on murders. Actually don’t expect much in terms of protests as the victims don’t exactly garner sympathy for numerous reasons. I always got the sense there was more anger towards Kyle than sympathy for victims and families.

as long as they're not felons(which they probably are)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    not guilty all charges.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED

SEETHE AND COPE LIBTARDS

AN AMERICAN HERO!
    I’m surprised about the illegal weapon charge but not the others. Wonder why it took 4 days.

Also not seething or coping. This is what America is.

Question: is Rittenhouse to black people what OJ was to white people? Not to me but generally speaking. I don’t think so. We’re too used to white people being able to get away with stuff like this.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Dwai for radio cohost.

You can’t fight it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED

SEETHE AND COPE LIBTARDS

AN AMERICAN HERO!
    I’m surprised about the illegal weapon charge but not the others. Wonder why it took 4 days.

Question: is Rittenhouse to black people what OJ was to white people? Not to me but generally speaking. I don’t think so. We’re too used to white people being able to get away with stuff like this.
    In fairness rite house is nothing like oj. He is totally different scenario and much worse. The two can’t be compared in terms of their charges.

Platinum
    Load Metric

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED

SEETHE AND COPE LIBTARDS

AN AMERICAN HERO!

The thing is, Kyle was NOT illegally posessing a weapon in the first place. He never should have even been charged with that. Since the barrel was long enough (over 26" if my memory serves me right), its not illegal. You might find it hard to believe but its true.

Add this to the rest of the blatant misinformation spouted by both the media in the past months as well as the prosecution during the trial.

Now, we can argue whether ithe law should be changed or not, but facts are facts.

Apparently 17 year old Rittenhouse knows more about gun laws than the prosecutors and the rest of the people in this shit show.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

The thing is, Kyle was NOT illegally posessing a weapon in the first place. He never should have even been charged with that. Since the barrel was long enough (over 26" if my memory serves me right), its not illegal. You might find it hard to believe but its true.

Add this to the rest of the blatant misinformation spouted by both the media in the past months as well as the prosecution during the trial.

Now, we can argue whether ithe law should be changed or not, but facts are facts.

Apparently 17 year old Rittenhouse knows more about gun laws than the prosecutors and the rest of the people in this shit show.
    Yeah, if it’s self-defense, it’s self-defense. It’s a pure technicality as, from what I understand, that law is really best applied to kids hunting with their dad. It’s not really the spirit of the law for children to be running the streets with an AR-15, but good lawyering I guess. I assume they might close that loophole or clarify it going forward. It’s absurd to have a child playing cop with that weapon.

I thought it might fuck him as the jury lingered, but clearly it didn’t and he’s free to become a right wing rock star. Only in America.

Comments

JeffDime: Beat me to it. Surely the didn’t mean to exclude this gun over others.

Load Metric
    The gun charge (Count 6) was thrown out right before jury instructions by the judge. The judge denied the motion when it was made at the preliminary hearing but ultimately decided that the way the Wisconsin Legislature wrote the statute, it did exclude this gun because of barrel length. Very likely a loophole as I do not think the legislature meant to exclude this gun as opposed to others to be possessed by a 17 year old. But it was determined that this gun was excluded right before closing arguments. It was not crystal clear or this judge would of thrown it out in the preliminary hearing.

I think this jury may have had one or two holdouts and also didn’t want to appear that they didn’t give it long consideration considering the politically charged nature. The Defense attorney in his press conference said 3 of the 6 jurors that Kyle took out of the tumbler to be excluded, fit their profile for the kind of Juror they wanted. The were nervous as hell and that is understandable.

Load Metric

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED

SEETHE AND COPE LIBTARDS

AN AMERICAN HERO!

Name:  emoji-1.png
Views: 320
Size:  198.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    not guilty all charges.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED

SEETHE AND COPE LIBTARDS

AN AMERICAN HERO!
    The jury has spoken and its decision should be respected. He’s not an American hero. If he and his family had been recent Muslim immigrants, Dwai would have been calling for his head.

Load Metric
    are any gambling sites offering odds? how much longer will rhouse live?
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED

SEETHE AND COPE LIBTARDS

AN AMERICAN HERO!
    The jury has spoken and its decision should be respected. He’s not an American hero. If he and his family had been recent Muslim immigrants, Dwai would have been calling for his head.
    false, anyone who stuck up for their rights as an American I would celebrate

Load Metric

Name:  emoji-1.png
Views: 320
Size:  198.6 KB
    OSA, 17 and right-wing is right in your wheelhouse. Can we get a verdict from a jury of his queers?

Comments

dwai: I'll give you this one

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    Joy Reid of msnbc is a cunt. She said Kyle was crying white crocodile tears. Fuck her. And fuck msnbc for tolerating that.

Comments

dwai:

Gold
    Load Metric

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED

SEETHE AND COPE LIBTARDS

AN AMERICAN HERO!
    hes not a hero to me either. Hopefully he and his family stay safe and find peace. I'm glad I've never killed anyone before. I imagine its a burden to live with no matter the circumstances.

Load Metric
    This thread is a fucking joke.
    Do you guys realize you won!?!?!?!?!!!! ******11/8/2016 the day the term "Sore Winner" was coined.**********

Why are you all still so angry???????????????? Its because you guys watch that RW propaganda all day, then parrot everything they tell you.
    Would you even know who Joy Reid was? No.
    It is creepy how you guys use the exact same verbiage, exact same tone, exact same anger, its not normal to not think for yourselves.

& no matter what happened in court today, like Dwai, he is a still a little bitch.
    Name:  ritten.PNG
Views: 444
Size:  104.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Joy Reid of msnbc is a cunt. She said Kyle was crying white crocodile tears. Fuck her. And fuck msnbc for tolerating that.

Comments

dwai: eat shit nunbeater

Gordman: terrible poster, as per usual. Even FPS Russia was more coherent then whatever the hell you're always going on about.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    This thread is a fucking joke.
    Do you guys realize you won!?!?!?!?!!!! ******11/8/2016 the day the term "Sore Winner" was coined.**********

Why are you all still so angry???????????????? Its because you guys watch that RW propaganda all day, then parrot everything they tell you.
    Would you even know who Joy Reid was? No.
    It is creepy how you guys use the exact same verbiage, exact same tone, exact same anger, its not normal to not think for yourselves.

& no matter what happened in court today, like Dwai, he is a still a little bitch.
    Name:  ritten.PNG
Views: 444
Size:  104.1 KB

Name:  RDT_20211111_1514281888825841625076517.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  198.9 KB

seethe and cope dupe faggot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jimmy G and nunbeater are different people, though they do both have awful far left politics (Jimmy is worse).

Case is very simple. Rittenhouse showed up with a gun, with the noble albeit foolish idea to help defend area businesses.

Rosenbaum and other violent rioters created confrontations with him, and then attempted to attack him.

Two got shot dead, and one got shot in the arm.

The two guys shot dead were, not surprisingly, pieces of shit with violent criminal pasts. The third guy seemingly walked around with a gun often, sometimes while drunk, and had created problems before.

The biggest thing we learned here is that people who go out to riot tend to be trashy violent criminals who enjoy mayhem. I have no idea how this white-on-white shooting has been framed by the left as a white supremacist killing, but that's the narrative we're seeing. Violent criminals attacking a kid holding a gun got shot. It's not rocket science to figure out what happened here.

Load Metric
    hes not a hero to me either. Hopefully he and his family stay safe and find peace. I'm glad I've never killed anyone before. I imagine its a burden to live with no matter the circumstances.
    The American Western is the greatest film genre of all time:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He'll be dead within two months

SHIT HOLE COUNTRY

Silver
    Load Metric

Thread Information