Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patrick Mahomes should have stayed home

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Patrick Mahomes should have stayed home

The ultimate one hit wonder

Several QB’s in the league are more talented already.
    Next year’s crop will have several that will end this guy’s career a.s.a.p.

Load Metric
    Agree. Guy is a bum but good thing is the public keeps pounding KC. Funny they were 10 point favorites last night. KC shouldn’t be 10 point favorites against any team in the NFL. I see GB opened up as 1 point favorite. GB will probably be my biggest bet of the year
    -Allergic to the struggle

Gold
    Load Metric
    Mahomes has already gone to 3 SuperBowls and won 1. By your definition of 1 hit wonder Aaron Rodgers would be one too. Their defense and OL sucks. But when you put all your money in a few offensive skill players, that will happen if you dont draft really well. A couple down years so they could refresh some young talent on defense would probably benefit them/him in the long run.

Also, you could have gotten GB +2.5 before the MNF game.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Mahomes has already gone to 3 SuperBowls and won 1. By your definition of 1 hit wonder Aaron Rodgers would be one too. Their defense and OL sucks. But when you put all your money in a few offensive skill players, that will happen if you dont draft really well. A couple down years so they could refresh some young talent on defense would probably benefit them/him in the long run.

Wish I would have seen GB + 2 1/2. GB has been very good to me this year
    -Allergic to the struggle

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

Wish I would have seen GB + 2 1/2. GB has been very good to me this year
    I teased them to +8.5 as part of a teaser.

U55.5 is looking like a pretty attractive bet right now. I imagine GB will try a similar gameplan as they did against Az and control the ball and make the game shorter.

Load Metric
    He is having a tough year for sure, but the Chiefs are still 4-4 and he could go on a heater and be 7-4 very quickly. Every QB goes through rough patches in their career. It's not like they are 1-7. This just looks like a Wild Card year, and plenty of teams have won the SB being a wildcard. Aaron Rodgers only SB came in a wild card year when he was having a tough stretch. Eli Manning, etc..

Comments

Walter Sobchak: LOL. Always hilarious when an arm chair QB is giving his opinion while wiping Dorito residue all over his shirt. What a joke you are.

dwai: offset Walter the Colin kapernick lover

country978: walter is intent on destroying your rep

splitthis: Double offset

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mahomes problem is trying to be the “hero” vs just taking what the defense is giving, same stuff he did in college.

If the defense is dropping 8…here is an idea…run the ball, don’t throw 100 MPH into tight coverages.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Mahomes problem is trying to be the “hero” vs just taking what the defense is giving, same stuff he did in college.

If the defense is dropping 8…here is an idea…run the ball, don’t throw 100 MPH into tight coverages.
    And don’t toss up a duck without looking just as you are about to get sacked.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

And don’t toss up a duck without looking just as you are about to get sacked.
    LOL. Always hilarious when an arm chair QB is giving his opinion while wiping Dorito residue all over his shirt. What a joke you are.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Better than a drunken deadbeat dad

dwai: offset Walter

splitthis: Double offset

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Maybe he has Jim Kellyitis

Load Metric

Sorry Kalam gotta FAIL you on this.. Hes been to back to back won the first against San Fran, lost his ass to Brady and Tampa last year.. Nowhere has KC been to the Super Bowl prior after the last two years except SB I and IV before pretty much anybody was alive on this board in most cases.. Maybe he went as a fan but otherwise he hasnt been to three yet..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Maybe he has Jim Kellyitis
    Kelly went to four straight and yep loss all four.. Dont think its that.. I think Mahomes has the same problem as a certain Seattle QB.. His female other half is messing with his head somehow..

Load Metric

Walter Sobchak: LOL. Always hilarious when an arm chair QB is giving his opinion while wiping Dorito residue all over his shirt. What a joke you are.

I am in his head, have been for years. Walter is not smart, and a mitigating factor is he is suffering from Adult Diabetes and Hypertension. One day, likely soon, he will abruptly stop posting and visit Sonny.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Eat a dick

country978: i hope this fight continues forever

splitthis: Walts a libass

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

I am in his head, have been for years. Walter is not smart, and a mitigating factor is he is suffering from Adult Diabetes and Hypertension. One day, likely soon, he will abruptly stop posting and visit Sonny.
    I am in your head, have been for years. I ha e neither diabetes nor hypertension, but you are a drunken deadbeat dad failure of a plumber.

Comments

splitthis: Tomatoooo

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    You might be right Les. There are at least 10 nfl qb's I'd rather have than him nowadays. But I'm not ready to count him out if he is to have one bad season.

Gold
    Load Metric

I noticed the other day your rep is like 138 after being on here for years and years and also that most every time you post walter gives you red. and so do I understand correctly that the rep number you have is the total of the greens minus the reds? If so, you gotta give walter some credit for his dedication.

Comments

splitthis: Walts a loserrrr

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

I noticed the other day your rep is like 138 after being on here for years and years and also that most every time you post walter gives you red. and so do I understand correctly that the rep number you have is the total of the greens minus the reds? If so, you gotta give walter some credit for his dedication.
    I'd say the rest who don't pick up on "the act" just don't care

Load Metric

Orrrrrr, Les has just be terrible for over a decade. I’m the most hated guy in this forums history and I’m over +500. You gotta be dog shit terrible to have the post to rep ratio Les has.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Orrrrrr, Les has just be terrible for over a decade. I’m the most hated guy in this forums history and I’m over +500. You gotta be dog shit terrible to have the post to rep ratio Les has.
    it was tgull. and its obviously just funny and not important to me but tgull has like 10% of les. And it really is funny because it seems to me that for a very long time walter has had a vendetta against tgull and gives him red every time. And I dont think this is a very new thing. Honestly i respect walter for his devotion to the cause. Whatever did you do tgull?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Realize you fat fag that I am one of the few non-U.S.A. dunces who have not left this forum and have been the most outspoken about your country's illness.

It figures that I'm not Mr. popular

What"s you're excuse.

Thread Information