Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The case against the Canuck Fuck DJ Chaps

Load Metric

The case against the Canuck Fuck DJ Chaps

This fuck first came to my attention when he said he would like to stomp my teeth out. Never noticed him before but I certainly do now.

Quote DJ Chaps 10-17-21 on a Karen thread “ Man I’d love to curb stomp Boz’s teeth right out of his head.”

Again this is my first interaction with him.

My reply brought these responses from others.

“ Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Never noticed you before or remember any issues, but if you are actually Canadian, it makes sense.

Let me guess, another bitter liberal that sees everyone as a victim.

Fucking clown.
    Hes indeed a Canuk..
    You could also mention that he’s a raging alcoholic, but that would be redundant.”

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ino-Talk/page3

So today I give some back to this guy with possibly the worst pic on here and he cries like the bitch he appears to be and accuses me of being someone from his past. Sorry Canuck Fuck, I wasn’t here before and Dan can verify it. Don’t know who you were or why you left but I had no history with you. You started with me, I’ll keep going.

Today from the fuck……” Look mouth breather, you didn’t read anything about me drinking on this forum, cuz I don’t fucking drink. You are a fucking no name dupe who “joined” during my 18+ month hiatus. Kindly fuck off. You are less than zero to me.”

Just proving how stupid this fuck must be.

Mouth breather? Another liberal term all the losers use now, they must have moved on from “fail”. How miserable must the life of this “DJ” be looking to get with 18 year olds of either sex after trying to ply them with molly?

Comments

1marley1: Chaps is god

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This fuck first came to my attention when he said he would like to stomp my teeth out. Never noticed him before but I certainly do now.

Quote DJ Chaps 10-17-21 on a Karen thread “ Man I’d love to curb stomp Boz’s teeth right out of his head.”

Never noticed you before or remember any issues, but if you are actually Canadian, it makes sense.

Fucking clown.
    Hes indeed a Canuk..
    You could also mention that he’s a raging alcoholic, but that would be redundant.”

So today I give some back to this guy with possibly the worst pic on here and he cries like the bitch he appears to be and accuses me of being someone from his past. Sorry Canuck Fuck, I wasn’t here before and Dan can verify it. Don’t know who you were or why you left but I had no history with you. You started with me, I’ll keep going.

Today from the fuck……” Look mouth breather, you didn’t read anything about me drinking on this forum, cuz I don’t fucking drink. You are a fucking no name dupe who “joined” during my 18+ month hiatus. Kindly fuck off. You are less than zero to me.”

Mouth breather? Another liberal term all the losers use now, they must have moved on from “fail”. How miserable must the life of this “DJ” be looking to get with 18 year olds of either sex after trying to ply them with molly?

Bahahahaha I made a random post that I immediately forgot about and it has led to this top tier obsession?

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahah my sides
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Also,

Did not read. Way too long. Sad.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

Fucking clown.
    Hes indeed a Canuk..

Bahahahaha I made a random post that I immediately forgot about and it has led to this top tier obsession?

I think the point of his post was you still spin records for 21 year old college students and live in an apartment at the age of 40. When you think about it, it really is a bad beat in life.

Comments

The Boz: Top 5 Bad Beat of all time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

I think the point of his post was you still spin records for 21 year old college students and live in an apartment at the age of 40. When you think about it, it really is a bad beat in life.

Yeah sucks DJing for hot young trim. Great fucking point. It’s so shitty being approached after sets, by attractive younger women. Very gross activity. Got me. GIMP.

Load Metric
    “ You could also mention that he’s a raging alcoholic, but that would be redundant.”

Yep Fuck DJ Chaps

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Yeah sucks DJing for hot young trim. Great fucking point. It’s so shitty being approached after sets, by attractive younger women. Very gross activity. Got me. GIMP.
    But it’s Canadian “trim” so does it really count?

And who has used the word “trim” in the last 30 years?

Now offer to suck my cock and apologize for saying no one here called you an alcoholic.

Load Metric
    “ You could also mention that he’s a raging alcoholic, but that would be redundant.”

Yep Fuck DJ Chaps

You have me confused with someone else. I’ve stated redundantly that I don’t drink. Jesus Christ, boy,

Nobody has called me an alcoholic cuz anyone worth a damn knows me and my lack of drinking. Now shoo, fly.

Load Metric

Yep Fuck DJ Chaps

You have me confused with someone else. I’ve stated redundantly that I don’t drink. Jesus Christ, boy,

Nobody has called me an alcoholic cuz anyone worth a damn knows me and my lack of drinking. Now shoo, fly.
    Click on the link jackass and see where you were called a raging alcoholic.

But I believe you, it’s best to keep your wits about you when being a sexual predator. Let me guess, they just all want the DJ’s cock. Good game clown.

By the way, how’s that “big return” going?

The more I learn the sadder I feel that there are people out there with the mess your life is. Damn I hope you can turn things around.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...er-to-DJ-Chaps

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...OFFICIAL/page2

No wonder you ran away. Hopefully AA helped.

Load Metric
    are we going to talk about how truly awful this forum has become?

Comments

thesidedish: so bad. this and karen nathan thread is our best content
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    chaps is a pothead moron. hes an absolutely awful drinker, wasted off 2 beers

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    are we going to talk about how truly awful this forum has become?
    then leave fatso nobody gives a fuck about your fat ass opinion

Load Metric
    ALSO THE BOZ IS GOD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    ALSO THE BOZ IS GOD
    Yeah the Boz has been around a week but he is now a god.

Come on up Americans (if you can make it through the border)

You will likely live but you'll need to see a dentist as soon as you limp back home

Name:  A5C1EE49-6799-4B97-A4E5-EC717198F74F.jpeg
Views: 322
Size:  88.2 KB

Load Metric

Click on the link jackass and see where you were called a raging alcoholic.

But I believe you, it’s best to keep your wits about you when being a sexual predator. Let me guess, they just all want the DJ’s cock. Good game clown.

By the way, how’s that “big return” going?

The more I learn the sadder I feel that there are people out there with the mess your life is. Damn I hope you can turn things around.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...er-to-DJ-Chaps

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...OFFICIAL/page2

No wonder you ran away. Hopefully AA helped.

Lmao this Qtard just told me to do my own research. On me. The non drinking, so called alcoholic. Todd, where to you find these people?

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    There are several reasons a person might hide or deny they have alcohol use disorder. Some common ones include:

• not understanding the condition or recognizing symptoms
    • feeling guilt or shame
    • fear of change

Other reasons include:

social stigma, or the idea that people with substance use disorder are to blame for their condition or “flawed” in some way
    lack of education, leading people to believe that those with substance use disorder just need to “make better choices”
    No matter the reason behind your denial, help is available.

Comments

The Boz:

splitthis: Zap clarity

Load Metric
    It’s listed in the original post along with the link for reference fucknut.

Jayjami “ You could also mention that he’s a raging alcoholic, but that would be redundant.”

And with a little research it showed that the Curb Stomp you wanted to do on me was a WWE Wrestling move.

Why is it not shocking to me that you knew that?

What a fucking tool.

Sounds like 18 months of rehab didn’t help your body or wallet. Being the house DJ opening for hacks at Yuk Yuk’s Comedy Club can’t pay well.

Load Metric
    Serious talk, any 40 year old man that brings a mix master to a club is fucking weird. I mean really fucking weird. You know this dude wears a thumb ring, and we know what that means.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    There are several reasons a person might hide or deny they have alcohol use disorder. Some common ones include:

• not understanding the condition or recognizing symptoms
    • feeling guilt or shame
    • fear of change

Other reasons include:

social stigma, or the idea that people with substance use disorder are to blame for their condition or “flawed” in some way
    lack of education, leading people to believe that those with substance use disorder just need to “make better choices”
    No matter the reason behind your denial, help is available.
    Back at you

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The Boz? Jesus fucking flying Christ.

What sect do you belong to?

Thread Information