Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59

Thread: Thanks a lot, DWAI!

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Dwai, this is where you say “you’re welcome.”
    More like "Don't worry about it"

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post


    You're an Asshole for calling me the WORST word ever in Black History.
    I thought slavery was the worst word?

    Either way it was totally uncalled for.
    Thanks for pointing out what DWAI said was uncalled for. In a LOT of Websites, that horrible word would have been grounds for an automatic Ban.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

    I thought slavery was the worst word?

    Either way it was totally uncalled for.
    Thanks for pointing out what DWAI said was uncalled for. In a LOT of Websites, that horrible word would have been grounds for an automatic Ban.
    Its not such a terrible word. People just overreact. In the right context there should be no issue. Kinda dumb how its perfectly acceptable for non white folks to use the word with impunity but should a white person say it its grounds for cancellation or labels. The dumbest societal norm IMO

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

    I thought slavery was the worst word?

    Either way it was totally uncalled for.
    Thanks for pointing out what DWAI said was uncalled for. In a LOT of Websites, that horrible word would have been grounds for an automatic Ban.
    I'm pretty sure this is just a case of the n word slipping through the cracks here. It's not a common occurrence.

    Oh wait

    Name:  nword.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  27.1 KB

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: Lol
      
      gimmick:

  5. #25
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1243
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

    Im pretty sure Karens babymaking or potential thereof days are well in the past
    I'm 37. I could still get pregnant even in my late 30's. Women have gotten pregnant in their 50's. I'm just not interested in having children.
    Thank you.

    Sincerely,
    Society

     
    Comments
      
      The Boz: We may not agree on much….but A Fucking MEN
      
      Pablo: brutal

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  6. #26
    right now Karen is furiously typing out these replies while her 12 cats observe her with serious concern

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    right now Karen is furiously typing out these replies while her 12 cats observe her with serious concern
    Wow. This thread QUICKLY turned against me...

  8. #28
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1243
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    right now Karen is furiously typing out these replies while her 12 cats observe her with serious concern
    Wow. This thread QUICKLY turned against me...
    KAREN NATHAN IS GOD

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post

    Wow. This thread QUICKLY turned against me...
    KAREN NATHAN IS GOD
    LMAO! Referenced DWAI himself,

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    right now Karen is furiously typing out these replies while her 12 cats observe her with serious concern
    Wow. This thread QUICKLY turned against me...
    serious question, when was this thread for you?

     
    Comments
      
      Pablo:
      
      gimmick:

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post

    Wow. This thread QUICKLY turned against me...
    serious question, when was this thread for you?
    Well, I thought at least ONE person would have been like,"DWAI, that was REALLY messed up of you to publish her private message to you on the public part of this Forum. You could have at least sent your concerns to Dan in private, not put her private message on this public part of the Website."

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

    serious question, when was this thread for you?
    Well, I thought at least ONE person would have been like,"DWAI, that was REALLY messed up of you to publish her private message to you on the public part of this Forum. You could have at least sent your concerns to Dan in private, not put her private message on this public part of the Website."
    Dwai is like the most notorious troll in here. Why in the world would you think for a second messaging him was a good idea? I mean if I didn’t know better I would say you were trying to let this leak out.

     
    Comments
      
      Jayjami: Word
      
      MumblesBadly: You saved me a lot of typing posting this.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post

    Well, I thought at least ONE person would have been like,"DWAI, that was REALLY messed up of you to publish her private message to you on the public part of this Forum. You could have at least sent your concerns to Dan in private, not put her private message on this public part of the Website."
    Dwai is like the most notorious troll in here. Why in the world would you think for a second messaging him was a good idea? I mean if I didn’t know better I would say you were trying to let this leak out.
    I didn't know that DWAI was a Notorious Troll when I sent him that Private Message asking him for help. I'm still fairly new on here(Been a Member for less than two years and don't really know the History of this board, not like someone who has been here for like 8 years. I asked DWAI for help because he was nice to me, so I thought he would help me out if anything, which is why I asked him that. If I knew he was a Troll, I wouldn't have asked him that.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post

    Well, I thought at least ONE person would have been like,"DWAI, that was REALLY messed up of you to publish her private message to you on the public part of this Forum. You could have at least sent your concerns to Dan in private, not put her private message on this public part of the Website."
    Dwai is like the most notorious troll in here. Why in the world would you think for a second messaging him was a good idea? I mean if I didn’t know better I would say you were trying to let this leak out.
    Honestly i was thinking the same thing, and now she brings it up again... not trying to hard to keep a lid on this, I think she did this so a "fund my gambling habit" thread could be started by some one else and she could insulated to being called a beggar like UGA pretty sneaky, diabolical trick IMO.

    also thanks DWAI as well keep it up.
    all hail Hydra



    Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    eat shit allegedly nigger woman
    KAREN NATHAN I apologize for saying the WORD I'm pretty sure you're a FAT man larping as a black WOMAN though, hasn't Druff already said he has no idea if you're a REAL person or not?

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

    Dwai is like the most notorious troll in here. Why in the world would you think for a second messaging him was a good idea? I mean if I didn’t know better I would say you were trying to let this leak out.
    Honestly i was thinking the same thing, and now she brings it up again... not trying to hard to keep a lid on this, I think she did this so a "fund my gambling habit" thread could be started by some one else and she could insulated to being called a beggar like UGA pretty sneaky, diabolical trick IMO.

    also thanks DWAI as well keep it up.
    I brought it up because his leaking my Private Message to him caused me to get ragged and dragged on Multiple Websites, someone even joined a Website JUST to rag and drag me...

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

    Honestly i was thinking the same thing, and now she brings it up again... not trying to hard to keep a lid on this, I think she did this so a "fund my gambling habit" thread could be started by some one else and she could insulated to being called a beggar like UGA pretty sneaky, diabolical trick IMO.

    also thanks DWAI as well keep it up.
    I brought it up because his leaking my Private Message to him caused me to get ragged and dragged on Multiple Websites, someone even joined a Website JUST to rag and drag me...
    not me ma'am I was just putting it out there in case you were trying to scam people, obviously nothing I say on this website is real and the fact that you dmd me asking for money was either a huge troll trying to get my info or you're really dumb and took my saying KAREN NATHAN IS GOD as me liking you?

     
    Comments
      
      Baron Von Strucker: nothing is real rep

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post

    I brought it up because his leaking my Private Message to him caused me to get ragged and dragged on Multiple Websites, someone even joined a Website JUST to rag and drag me...
    not me ma'am I was just putting it out there in case you were trying to scam people, obviously nothing I say on this website is real and the fact that you dmd me asking for money was either a huge troll trying to get my info or you're really dumb and took my saying KAREN NATHAN IS GOD as me liking you?
    Yeah, I thought you liked me because of the "Karen Nathan is God," thing. I tend to think that anyone who says nice things about me, nice things to me, or who appears to be standing up or stands up for me is my Friend. On Dan's Sister Website, I have mentioned Multiple examples of me thinking someone is my Friend because they say nice things to me or about me or stand up for me or appear to be standing up for me.

    For example, I had an obsession with Get Him To The Greek movie on the old IMDb Messageboards. A Poster named Movielover and I had nice chats about the movie and I thought he and I were Friends. Funny enough, we stopped speaking after our nice conversations and I reasonably assumed he had moved on from GHTTG movie.

    On the WWE Raw Board, I got ragged and dragged for gushing about how "Real," a Randy Orton and Triple H fight looked. Movielover joined, and I thought,"Oh good. Movielover is going to dig into my attackers' asses for attacking me. He's going to defend me....

    Movielover not only didn't defend me, he ragged and dragged me too! He said something like,"I don't blame you guys one bit for attacking Karen Nathan. I couldn't stand Karen Nathan's creepy obsession with The Get Him To The Greek Movie. She and I had nice conversations about the GHTTG Movie, and then I realized she had a creepy obsession with The Get Him To The Greek movie. Her creepy obsession with this movie begun to turn me off the movie itself and I stopped posting on GHTTG Movie Board. She is a creepy and annoying person and deserves all the ragging and dragging she gets."

    I actually had a pretty mature reply about Movielover "Turning on me." I responded something like,"Wow. Didn't expect Movielover who had nice conversations with me to attack me. I've gotta stop thinking that People I have nice conversations with are my Friends."

    I'm STILL upset by Movielover "Turning on me," and this was 10 years ago despite my mature response...

     
    Comments
      
      Pablo: Poster of the Year. Sorry Pipes
      
      JACKDANIELS: hof
      
      nunbeater: awwwwww
      
      splitthis: Trust in God only
      
      Sheesfaced: Karen Nathan brings the hits
    Last edited by Karen Nathan; 10-31-2021 at 02:12 PM.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

    Honestly i was thinking the same thing, and now she brings it up again... not trying to hard to keep a lid on this, I think she did this so a "fund my gambling habit" thread could be started by some one else and she could insulated to being called a beggar like UGA pretty sneaky, diabolical trick IMO.

    also thanks DWAI as well keep it up.
    I brought it up because his leaking my Private Message to him caused me to get ragged and dragged on Multiple Websites, someone even joined a Website JUST to rag and drag me...

    says everyone on this forum at some point. perhaps this forum is just not for you. taking anything said to or about you personally here is not going to be good. quilting or candle making forum may be more friendlier if that's what your looking for, this is not that.

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: lol quilting or candle forum
      
      splitthis: Quilting bitches can be evil
    all hail Hydra



    Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post

    I brought it up because his leaking my Private Message to him caused me to get ragged and dragged on Multiple Websites, someone even joined a Website JUST to rag and drag me...

    says everyone on this forum at some point. perhaps this forum is just not for you. taking anything said to or about you personally here is not going to be good. quilting or candle making forum may be more friendlier if that's what your looking for, this is not that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Is Nicky Pipes Dwai?
    By NickyPipes in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-31-2021, 11:45 AM
  2. Dwai plays golf?
    By Cerveza Fria in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2021, 03:31 AM
  3. Olive branch to dwai and anyone else interested in metal
    By gimmick in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-25-2020, 03:28 PM
  4. ATTN DWAI
    By big dick in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2020, 01:51 PM
  5. Dwai is a horror
    By limitles in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-13-2020, 09:00 AM