Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
not me ma'am I was just putting it out there in case you were trying to scam people, obviously nothing I say on this website is real and the fact that you dmd me asking for money was either a huge troll trying to get my info or you're really dumb and took my saying KAREN NATHAN IS GOD as me liking you?
Yeah, I thought you liked me because of the "Karen Nathan is God," thing. I tend to think that anyone who says nice things about me, nice things to me, or who appears to be standing up or stands up for me is my Friend. On Dan's Sister Website, I have mentioned Multiple examples of me thinking someone is my Friend because they say nice things to me or about me or stand up for me or appear to be standing up for me.

For example, I had an obsession with Get Him To The Greek movie on the old IMDb Messageboards. A Poster named Movielover and I had nice chats about the movie and I thought he and I were Friends. Funny enough, we stopped speaking after our nice conversations and I reasonably assumed he had moved on from GHTTG movie.

On the WWE Raw Board, I got ragged and dragged for gushing about how "Real," a Randy Orton and Triple H fight looked. Movielover joined, and I thought,"Oh good. Movielover is going to dig into my attackers' asses for attacking me. He's going to defend me....

Movielover not only didn't defend me, he ragged and dragged me too! He said something like,"I don't blame you guys one bit for attacking Karen Nathan. I couldn't stand Karen Nathan's creepy obsession with The Get Him To The Greek Movie. She and I had nice conversations about the GHTTG Movie, and then I realized she had a creepy obsession with The Get Him To The Greek movie. Her creepy obsession with this movie begun to turn me off the movie itself and I stopped posting on GHTTG Movie Board. She is a creepy and annoying person and deserves all the ragging and dragging she gets."

I actually had a pretty mature reply about Movielover "Turning on me." I responded something like,"Wow. Didn't expect Movielover who had nice conversations with me to attack me. I've gotta stop thinking that People I have nice conversations with are my Friends."

I'm STILL upset by Movielover "Turning on me," and this was 10 years ago despite my mature response...
This can’t be real.

If you are real and the above is a result of a disability please leave the message board here for good as you are not safe and will be exploited.