Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59

Thread: Thanks a lot, DWAI!

  1. #1

    Thanks a lot, DWAI!

    Your posting of my Private Message to you on the public part of this Website led to me being harrassed and I am STILL being harassed to this very day. I have had someone sign up on another Forum I am a part of and only sign up to harass me and reference the private message I sent you. Thanks a lot for getting me ragged and dragged for a one day mistake that I regretted the next day.

  2. #2
    He was warning everyone you might be a scammer or someone pretending to be you was scamming.

    It was the right thing for him to do.

    Blame yourself.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    He was warning everyone you might be a scammer or someone pretending to be you was scamming.

    It was the right thing for him to do.

    Blame yourself.

    But why wait 10 days later to say something? I mean, if he REALLY thought I was a Scammer, he should have posted the PM the same day, not wait 10 days later.

  4. #4
    It’s always someone else’s fault with you. You never take responsibility for your actions.

    Let me guess, it was the ladies fault she took too long in the bathroom when you shit on the floor at Church’s chicken. And reportedly you went right back to the table and finished up your 4 piece meal.

    And that’s a true story from someone who sees you around Miami.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    It’s always someone else’s fault with you. You never take responsibility for your actions.

    Let me guess, it was the ladies fault she took too long in the bathroom when you shit on the floor at Church’s chicken. And reportedly you went right back to the table and finished up your 4 piece meal.

    And that’s a true story from someone who sees you around Miami.
    I have NEVER done that. That story is a complete lie.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Your posting of my Private Message to you on the public part of this Website led to me being harrassed and I am STILL being harassed to this very day. I have had someone sign up on another Forum I am a part of and only sign up to harass me and reference the private message I sent you. Thanks a lot for getting me ragged and dragged for a one day mistake that I regretted the next day.
    You wrote the message. End/

  7. #7
    Dwai has few people ever talk to him directly in life

    Giving him an opportunity for attention was a mistake, along with begging to the brokest losers on the site.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  8. #8
    Platinum
    Reputation
    477
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Dwai has few people ever talk to him directly in life

    Giving him an opportunity for attention was a mistake, along with begging to the brokest losers on the site.
    Ya this is the biggest fail of all.

    Karen, let me guess, you also tried to get money out of the broke plumber who can't even pay child support.

  9. #9
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1243
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,875
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Dwai has few people ever talk to him directly in life

    Giving him an opportunity for attention was a mistake, along with begging to the brokest losers on the site.
    Ya this is the biggest fail of all.

    Karen, let me guess, you also tried to get money out of the broke plumber who can't even pay child support.
    You never know, Karen Nathen could be his babymama.

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  10. #10
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1243
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,875
    Dwai, this is where you say “you’re welcome.”

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Dwai has few people ever talk to him directly in life

    Giving him an opportunity for attention was a mistake, along with begging to the brokest losers on the site.
    Ya this is the biggest fail of all.

    Karen, let me guess, you also tried to get money out of the broke plumber who can't even pay child support.
    Broke Plumber? That's a HUGE leap. All I did was ask literally a few People on this Forum to lend me money and then realized how creepy I was doing and stopped.

  12. #12
    Are you sure this wasn’t you? Seems a lot of people heard about this story and that you were the pooper.

    Name:  25A5A734-397D-4E29-B32C-ADE0614D3CA6.jpeg
Views: 291
Size:  461.4 KB

  13. #13
    eat shit allegedly nigger woman

     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: stop the steal

  14. #14
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    469
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Your posting of my Private Message to you on the public part of this Website led to me being harrassed and I am STILL being harassed to this very day. I have had someone sign up on another Forum I am a part of and only sign up to harass me and reference the private message I sent you. Thanks a lot for getting me ragged and dragged for a one day mistake that I regretted the next day.
    The internet is forever Karen.. and the law of unintended consequences abound Im just saying.. Now if your legit being harassed and its on VCT then talk to Druff hes no fan of somebody just being an incessant troll be it towards him or another member.. (one only needs look at the Desertrunner and PLOL sagas on here the past year and one of those is a good friend of Druffs in real life).

  15. #15
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    469
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    Ya this is the biggest fail of all.

    Karen, let me guess, you also tried to get money out of the broke plumber who can't even pay child support.
    You never know, Karen Nathen could be his babymama.
    Im pretty sure Karens babymaking or potential thereof days are well in the past

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    eat shit allegedly nigger woman

    You're an Asshole for calling me the WORST word ever in Black History.

     
    Comments
      
      1marley1: he is

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    eat shit allegedly nigger woman

    You're an Asshole for calling me the WORST word ever in Black History.
    I thought slavery was the worst word?

    Either way it was totally uncalled for.

    Perhaps you and Dwai should meet up and settle your differences over some chicken at a Church’s.

  18. #18
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1243
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,875
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    You never know, Karen Nathen could be his babymama.
    Im pretty sure Karens babymaking or potential thereof days are well in the past
    I’m talking about his past babymama, the one he doesn’t pay child support

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  19. #19
    Thanks DWAI!

     
    Comments
      
      FRANKRIZZO: heart felt

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    You never know, Karen Nathen could be his babymama.
    Im pretty sure Karens babymaking or potential thereof days are well in the past
    I'm 37. I could still get pregnant even in my late 30's. Women have gotten pregnant in their 50's. I'm just not interested in having children.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Is Nicky Pipes Dwai?
    By NickyPipes in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-31-2021, 11:45 AM
  2. Dwai plays golf?
    By Cerveza Fria in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2021, 03:31 AM
  3. Olive branch to dwai and anyone else interested in metal
    By gimmick in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-25-2020, 03:28 PM
  4. ATTN DWAI
    By big dick in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2020, 01:51 PM
  5. Dwai is a horror
    By limitles in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-13-2020, 09:00 AM