Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanks a lot, DWAI!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    not me ma'am I was just putting it out there in case you were trying to scam people, obviously nothing I say on this website is real and the fact that you dmd me asking for money was either a huge troll trying to get my info or you're really dumb and took my saying KAREN NATHAN IS GOD as me liking you?
    Yeah, I thought you liked me because of the "Karen Nathan is God," thing. I tend to think that anyone who says nice things about me, nice things to me, or who appears to be standing up or stands up for me is my Friend. On Dan's Sister Website, I have mentioned Multiple examples of me thinking someone is my Friend because they say nice things to me or about me or stand up for me or appear to be standing up for me.

For example, I had an obsession with Get Him To The Greek movie on the old IMDb Messageboards. A Poster named Movielover and I had nice chats about the movie and I thought he and I were Friends. Funny enough, we stopped speaking after our nice conversations and I reasonably assumed he had moved on from GHTTG movie.

On the WWE Raw Board, I got ragged and dragged for gushing about how "Real," a Randy Orton and Triple H fight looked. Movielover joined, and I thought,"Oh good. Movielover is going to dig into my attackers' asses for attacking me. He's going to defend me....

Movielover not only didn't defend me, he ragged and dragged me too! He said something like,"I don't blame you guys one bit for attacking Karen Nathan. I couldn't stand Karen Nathan's creepy obsession with The Get Him To The Greek Movie. She and I had nice conversations about the GHTTG Movie, and then I realized she had a creepy obsession with The Get Him To The Greek movie. Her creepy obsession with this movie begun to turn me off the movie itself and I stopped posting on GHTTG Movie Board. She is a creepy and annoying person and deserves all the ragging and dragging she gets."

I actually had a pretty mature reply about Movielover "Turning on me." I responded something like,"Wow. Didn't expect Movielover who had nice conversations with me to attack me. I've gotta stop thinking that People I have nice conversations with are my Friends."

I'm STILL upset by Movielover "Turning on me," and this was 10 years ago despite my mature response...
    This can’t be real.

If you are real and the above is a result of a disability please leave the message board here for good as you are not safe and will be exploited.

Comments

The Boz: Oh it’s real and all over the net on gambling and lottery forums. She is a real as she appears and just as retarted. People have advised her to go away and get help but to no avail. So she gets what she does.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    DWAI, that was REALLY messed up of you to publish her private message to you on the public part of this Forum. You could have at least sent your concerns to Dan in private, not put her private message on this public part of the Website.

Load Metric
    Karen and desertrunner.

There is a fine line between pity and fear.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    DWAI, that was REALLY messed up of you to publish her private message to you on the public part of this Forum. You could have at least sent your concerns to Dan in private, not put her private message on this public part of the Website.
    Druff would not have read it before thanksgiving

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Dwai is like the most notorious troll in here. Why in the world would you think for a second messaging him was a good idea? I mean if I didn’t know better I would say you were trying to let this leak out.
    I didn't know that DWAI was a Notorious Troll when I sent him that Private Message asking him for help. I'm still fairly new on here(Been a Member for less than two years and don't really know the History of this board, not like someone who has been here for like 8 years. I asked DWAI for help because he was nice to me, so I thought he would help me out if anything, which is why I asked him that. If I knew he was a Troll, I wouldn't have asked him that.
    You spammed multiple members for money because you got sideways with some slot debts between paychecks. You really ought to learn from it rather than whining weeks after you begged. Let's face facts, if anyone had been dumb enough to give you the money you'd been right back at the Hardrock at the Wheel of Fortune machine.

Comments

The Boz: HR is way to nice for her, it’s the racinos and other shitholes in Miami. They exploit the lower income locals and she is example #1.

Load Metric
    I went looking for "quilting or candle making forum" and this is the first hit i got...

https://www.soapmakingforum.com/whats-new/

...it's a soap making forum, but the SEO geniuses running that site are putting in work. I don't think they're running that site at a loss.

Their corona thread is whatever with 2k replies, but "What soapy thing have you done today?" thread with 24k replies and 1m views looks menacing. I really hope it's a cover for something. I'm not nearly bored enough to go any deeper.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

serious question, when was this thread for you?
    Well, I thought at least ONE person would have been like,"DWAI, that was REALLY messed up of you to publish her private message to you on the public part of this Forum. You could have at least sent your concerns to Dan in private, not put her private message on this public part of the Website."
    Dwai, I think you're a huge fucking faggot but thanks for putting this menopausal madam on blast

Comments

MumblesBadly: Premenopausal. She still has a few years left on her warranty.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    im gay
    Why so happy?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    right now Karen is furiously typing out these replies while her 12 cats observe her with serious concern
    Wow. This thread QUICKLY turned against me...
    Have you been around here long? PFA is like a school of piranhas trapped in an evaporating pond. We all turn on each other at some point. If you show weakness, you’re tonight’s dinner.

Comments

The Boz: As it should be!

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    not me ma'am I was just putting it out there in case you were trying to scam people, obviously nothing I say on this website is real and the fact that you dmd me asking for money was either a huge troll trying to get my info or you're really dumb and took my saying KAREN NATHAN IS GOD as me liking you?
    Yeah, I thought you liked me because of the "Karen Nathan is God," thing. I tend to think that anyone who says nice things about me, nice things to me, or who appears to be standing up or stands up for me is my Friend. On Dan's Sister Website, I have mentioned Multiple examples of me thinking someone is my Friend because they say nice things to me or about me or stand up for me or appear to be standing up for me.

For example, I had an obsession with Get Him To The Greek movie on the old IMDb Messageboards. A Poster named Movielover and I had nice chats about the movie and I thought he and I were Friends. Funny enough, we stopped speaking after our nice conversations and I reasonably assumed he had moved on from GHTTG movie.

On the WWE Raw Board, I got ragged and dragged for gushing about how "Real," a Randy Orton and Triple H fight looked. Movielover joined, and I thought,"Oh good. Movielover is going to dig into my attackers' asses for attacking me. He's going to defend me....

Movielover not only didn't defend me, he ragged and dragged me too! He said something like,"I don't blame you guys one bit for attacking Karen Nathan. I couldn't stand Karen Nathan's creepy obsession with The Get Him To The Greek Movie. She and I had nice conversations about the GHTTG Movie, and then I realized she had a creepy obsession with The Get Him To The Greek movie. Her creepy obsession with this movie begun to turn me off the movie itself and I stopped posting on GHTTG Movie Board. She is a creepy and annoying person and deserves all the ragging and dragging she gets."

I actually had a pretty mature reply about Movielover "Turning on me." I responded something like,"Wow. Didn't expect Movielover who had nice conversations with me to attack me. I've gotta stop thinking that People I have nice conversations with are my Friends."

I'm STILL upset by Movielover "Turning on me," and this was 10 years ago despite my mature response...
    In all likelihood, dwai posted that you were “GOD” because the tales you have posted on PFA about your degenerate gambling ways spoke to him. First rule among degens, as I’ve been told, is to never trust another degen.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Im pretty sure Karens babymaking or potential thereof days are well in the past
    I'm 37. I could still get pregnant even in my late 30's. Women have gotten pregnant in their 50's. I'm just not interested in having children.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Too late dipshit

dwai: offset

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Dwai is God

Comments

dwai: lol

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I hope you guys did not run Karen out of here for good.

We need some Karens corner during the holidays.

Comments

country978: yes we do!!!

Load Metric
    She didn’t pick up any cash here so her and her 100 dupes moved to greener pastures.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    I hope you guys did not run Karen out of here for good.

We need some Karens corner during the holidays.

pfa may be an acquired taste for some..

Comments

Kuntmissioner: been waiting years to green you

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    She didn’t pick up any cash here so her and her 100 dupes moved to greener pastures.
    is that what happened to UGA or maybe his name was strokeofluck? People come on the site to ask others for $ then leave when they either get some or dont? Im sure he was very sick so I hope he didnt die but it is true that his last post was to ask for $ and then nobody gave him any because it was the 2nd time he asked. Ya'll are whacked.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Dwai is God
    Wow, you just outed yourself as a sick dog. I know all about the real Frank Rizzo, I just never bothered you about it.
    You're obviously a few bricks short of a load

Load Metric
    Comments

The Boz: She disappeared from Dan’s other forum after being outed for shitting on a Church’s Chicken floor. True story

That’s unreal but not as unreal as this weeks episode of my 600 lb life when the boyfriend and his sister dumped her at a gas station on the way to see dr. Now in Houston. Her sobbing and saying thank you for wiping my ass over and over was devastating. Waaaat.

Comments

The Boz:
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Thanks for pointing out what DWAI said was uncalled for. In a LOT of Websites, that horrible word would have been grounds for an automatic Ban.
    I'm pretty sure this is just a case of the n word slipping through the cracks here. It's not a common occurrence.

Oh wait

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Joe Rogan never got word about the ban . Can we get a one step compilation from nwpradio next?

https://twitter.com/ScottieBeam/status/1489669608231604224

Thread Information