Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Druff's strawman of the month/year/decade.

Load Metric

Druff's strawman of the month/year/decade.

So brother Dangiel has once again retorted to weak sauce logical fallacies that work with mouth breathers.

Namely that Europe gives a fuck about US partisan faggotry. For the most part we don't. We care when that spills over and European members here at times point out retarded shit that's being spewed at the community we've been a part of for 15+ years.

Don't worry there's plenty of tards in Europe that gobble all the same global propaganda Druff is so proud to be a part of. Yay our team.

So a random straw that Druff grasped at a recent discussion was that i only defend things because Democrat. Nothing to do with Druff mostly cheering Team Retard talking points that i can very easily follow to the source. It literally takes a minute, there's nothing sophisticated about the right wing retardosphere. It's like it was designed for very simple people and true believers.

I was asked about a single thing that Democrats were for, that i opposed.

Well once upon a time a prince got his dick sucked and as a distraction to his impeachment he decided to bomb Europe. That was in 1999. 38k combat missions. No authorization from UN and against international law. Just 500 civilians killed by modest estimates.

We didn't much care about the prince's political affiliation. After the dust had settled we had to take care of the it. One of these things called diplomacy. A Finnish-Russian mediation team did stuff. Finnish side was there because we usually are, something about impartiality. The Russians because they still had/have clout in Eastern-Europe. If it helps, we like them even less than we like Americans. In this case Russians, I'd have to think more where we position Eastern-Europeans in general. Personally i draw the line to leadership and direct cronies from after Lenin died to Gorbachev and after Putin named himself as the czar in practice.

So no we didn't like the prince. We didn't much care about his cunty wife. The family name in general has a toxic connotation. We'd still go for her over a retarded reality-tv star. It's just because we're used to making compromises and most non toddlers could see that spilling over to our side.

We didn't much care about the retarded son of a retarded father living in the shadow of his father. It's compliment, if we consider them just retarded, compared to people profiting off human misery. The son is more likely to get a pass. Cheney got his hooks in. It's whatever.

The charismatic centrist Uncle Tom was fairly neutral by standards we're accustomed to.

The one from westerns seemed retarded before they declared he was retarded. His cunty wife seemed pretty cunty.

I don't really know where i'm going with any of this. I think i've covered every president since Druff was a toddler. The particular president i chose as the main subject was the one in charge of bombing Yugoslavia. There's at least 1 member here who served there and i have blood relatives that were on the ground. Both in UN peacekeeping whatever the fuck they're called these days. You know how US dweebs Larp in the woods with no skin in the game? We don't do that in the north. If you feel like doing something, when you're young and stupid, there's UN, Foreign Legion or mercenaries.

We're used to making compromises, but we don't forget. Something about pragmatism. I don't think there's a single war in the last 1000 years we haven't been a part of in Europe. Mostly as mercenaries tbh. We don't really care about conquering crap. What the fuck are we gonna do with more people. We have enough issues with sending everyone that feels like scrapping to somewhere else. For random reasons in Nordic countries Finns are know for knives. Within Finland where I'm from we're known for knives. It's so so if it's a deserved reputation. The older generations consider it's polite to slash instead of stabbing. Sort of teaching a lesson with less people dying off of dumb shit.

"Liberal" things from the North. It's not a thing here. We have more than two parties that matter. This part of Europe is less than 1% of population. Our far right parties have economic policies further from the left than US Democrats. No one here is deluded that rights matter when you can't afford them. That's what we think about your liberals.

Comments

The Boz: Looney Tunes….but explains a lot.

shoeshine box: I love thirsty for the time..I re=read also..ty

Cerveza Fria: Offset, because you deserve it for being a total fraud

Walter Sobchak: Brilliant stuff

Silver
    Load Metric
    You are one person. You don't get to speak on behalf of entire regions or nation states you fucking insufferable know nothing faggot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    So brother Dangiel has once again retorted to weak sauce logical fallacies that work with mouth breathers.

Namely that Europe gives a fuck about US partisan faggotry. For the most part we don't. We care when that spills over and European members here at times point out retarded shit that's being spewed at the community we've been a part of for 15+ years.

And yet, it consumes you so much you obsessively participate in U.S. Partisan Political Discussions here on a daily basis. Hmmmmmm.

Comments

ok25: Doesn't understand what daily basis is. I havn't posted in weeks, moron.

dwai: offset

gimmick: offset perfection

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

And yet, it consumes you so much you obsessively participate in U.S. Partisan Political Discussions here on a daily basis. Hmmmmmm.

he's obsessed with the greatest country on earth

Silver
    Load Metric

LOL I RESPONDED THINKING YOU WERE TALKING TO ME! SELF OWN! I've been awake for 30+ hours, my bad.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Who's the moron?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post

LOL I RESPONDED THINKING YOU WERE TALKING TO ME! SELF OWN! I've been awake for 30+ hours, my bad.
    Near perfect Team Retard response. Chef kiss and all that. Sah_24?

Load Metric
    The best is when he's universally called out for it in a thread and digs in with a breakdown about why it isn't, which of course every time only illuminates how whatabouts and straw men work. Usually through some 'apples to apples' argument, which is always whataboutism.

Even morons like dwai have picked up on it and called him out for it.

It's sad, but that's what 20+ years of conservative talk radio will do to your brain.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick
    I don't really know where i'm going with any of this.

I tried to figure out a coherent argument in this rambling essay, but all it appeared to be was a summary of Finnish attitudes toward various recent eras of US politics.

Okay?

My point in the other thread is that you never criticize US Democrats in the news, except occasionally from further left.

Nothing in your essay above addresses that statement. We got the usual speech about how the US liberals are considered right wing in Europe, blah blah.

In the other thread, we had a school board member who made bad policy regarding who can use the girls bathroom, and then he lied about a bad incident which subsequently occurred at one of their schools. gimmick is embarrassingly trying to defend the guy and insist he wasn't lying or covering anything up, even though it's painfully obvious that the dude was doing just that.

My point was that gimmick has never once came out and said that a Demcorat in the news plainly sucks, and has done something unethical.

Notice that I don't act the same when names like Marjorie Taylor Green are brought up, and I've criticized Trump many times over the years.

Scott Ziegler is not a major Democratic figure. He's a nobody Democrat on a school board, who is presently in the news because he did something stupid and unethical, and it then kicked off a big shitstorm in Virginia.

It would have been easy for gimmick to simply say, "Yeah, that guy likely lied to save his own ass, but that doesn't change my views on the policy of trans women in bathrooms. I think it's great that he allowed that, just the guy himself is a scumbag."

Nope. Ziegler is currently a lightning rod for Republican attacks right now, so gimmick feels compelled to defend him.

That's my point. If I'm wrong, show me some examples of where you bashed US Democrats, and weren't doing it from the standpoint of being even farther left than them.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Well it IS Druff's website and he runs it at a loss, so......

Load Metric
    finland is not in NATO...was never offered membership...so you see why now?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sloppy Joe is funny because occasionally he will have a moment of sanity and comments on how the libs around him ruined Portland, and how he hates it.

Then he will snap back into CNN drone mode and basically defend every left-wing talking point brought up here.

Sad!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick
    I don't really know where i'm going with any of this.

I tried to figure out a coherent argument in this rambling essay, but all it appeared to be was a summary of Finnish attitudes toward various recent eras of US politics.

Okay?

My point in the other thread is that you never criticize US Democrats in the news, except occasionally from further left.

Nothing in your essay above addresses that statement. We got the usual speech about how the US liberals are considered right wing in Europe, blah blah.

In the other thread, we had a school board member who made bad policy regarding who can use the girls bathroom, and then he lied about a bad incident which subsequently occurred at one of their schools. gimmick is embarrassingly trying to defend the guy and insist he wasn't lying or covering anything up, even though it's painfully obvious that the dude was doing just that.

My point was that gimmick has never once came out and said that a Demcorat in the news plainly sucks, and has done something unethical.

Notice that I don't act the same when names like Marjorie Taylor Green are brought up, and I've criticized Trump many times over the years.

Scott Ziegler is not a major Democratic figure. He's a nobody Democrat on a school board, who is presently in the news because he did something stupid and unethical, and it then kicked off a big shitstorm in Virginia.

It would have been easy for gimmick to simply say, "Yeah, that guy likely lied to save his own ass, but that doesn't change my views on the policy of trans women in bathrooms. I think it's great that he allowed that, just the guy himself is a scumbag."

Nope. Ziegler is currently a lightning rod for Republican attacks right now, so gimmick feels compelled to defend him.

That's my point. If I'm wrong, show me some examples of where you bashed US Democrats, and weren't doing it from the standpoint of being even farther left than them.
    So the goal post is now, not just disagreeing about something related to US Democrats, but something where my stance is further in the right?

Yea that's sounds retarded. Are we talking about social or economical policies?

Have you decided where the US Republicans are on economic policies or governance today? Are we about small government and states rights in principle, but in practice voting how ever we feel like? How Sunday Christian should i be?

If you wanna talk about a random School Board official, i think there's a thread for it. Not a single point from your OP has held so far there, but it's whatever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    finland is not in NATO...was never offered membership...so you see why now?
    Did you need us in Iraq or Afghanistan? How did that work out again?

Comments

shoeshine box: Finland fought like Hell vs Germans I have 8mm tapes reels to prove it.

Load Metric
    Sloppy Joe is funny because occasionally he will have a moment of sanity and comments on how the libs around him ruined Portland, and how he hates it.

Then he will snap back into CNN drone mode and basically defend every left-wing talking point brought up here.

Sad!
    Portland is awful, yes.

I rarely chime in on political content on this racist shitpile anymore, besides lol team retarding the occasional development from your fascist death cult or pointing out flagrant hypocrisy.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Okay?

So the goal post is now, not just disagreeing about something related to US Democrats, but something where my stance is further in the right?

Have you decided where the US Republicans are on economic policies or governance today? Are we about small government and states rights in principle, but in practice voting how ever we feel like? How Sunday Christian should i be?

If you wanna talk about a random School Board official, i think there's a thread for it. Not a single point from your OP has held so far there, but it's whatever.
    No, the goal posts are very simple and wide.

In all your political posts here, show one time you admitted a Democrat in the news was scummy/unethical/in the wrong, not including even-further-left criticism.

I can show a ton of times I've done this with Republicans, including Trump.

Surely one Democrat in the news all these years has been unethical or wrong to where you'd say, "Yeah, the GOP is correct about this person. They fucked up."

Absolutely never happens with you, including in this particular case where it's super-obvious that a local school board official (who happens to be a Democrat pushing woke trans policy) was caught lying and acting like a scumbag.

Load Metric
    Colin Powell dies. One of our generations greatest war hawk and criminal. Beloved by Bush & Biden. You’re greatest concern was Covid. Disengenuous. At the very least not serious discourse. Kinda tuned out after that.

Comments

country978: the silence on powell was peculiar

Load Metric

In all your political posts here, show one time you admitted a Democrat in the news was scummy/unethical/in the wrong, not including even-further-left criticism.

Surely one Democrat in the news all these years has been unethical or wrong to where you'd say, "Yeah, the GOP is correct about this person. They fucked up."

Absolutely never happens with you, including in this particular case where it's super-obvious that a local school board official (who happens to be a Democrat pushing woke trans policy) was caught lying and acting like a scumbag.
    Oh that super-obvious case you don't feel like talking about in the thread you made about him? Do i need to wait 5 days again, before you proudly declare victory because you don't understand context or law?

You're going to have to list some random Democrats from the news. Most of your threads about buzz word of the season here are standard outrage crap. Like i said before, i don't follow random news about Democrats or Republicans for that matter.

Am i to understand you collect points here for not supporting Marjorie Taylor Green, but every time i don't reply to a random thread about a Democrat i get zilch/nada? You get points for every lukewarm "objection" to Trump even though you voted for the guy? This sounds like a fun game.

You do understand that to the "right" of your centrist party is pretty much slightly to the left of far right in Europe? Your right wing news don't much care about unethical from any party. You legalized corruption a decade ago. I don't think it was even illegal to profit from early internal Covid-19 memos/meetings. You can have those if any of them were Democrats. Or does it not count if it was bipartisan cooperation? Or does it fall under criticizing them from the left?

Load Metric
    Yea you could be right that i don't have any posts criticizing Democrats from whatever your definition of right is this year.

I also don't have any threads attacking Republicans from any direction.

I can't remember a single thread you've ever made attacking Republicans from the left.

Can't quite see how Bill Clinton bombing a foreign country as distraction from impeachment/press doesn't qualify as unethical? Is that a right wing thing? Or just America thing? 500 civilians not quite enough? You just enjoy wasting tax payers money?

Load Metric
    worth nothing that those missile strikes basically ethered all the good will russians had for the us. russia had a stone cold crush on us until then. the second we started tap dancing with b/s, russian public opinion of us basically flipped 180, overwhelmingly.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric

Oh that super-obvious case you don't feel like talking about in the thread you made about him? Do i need to wait 5 days again, before you proudly declare victory because you don't understand context or law?

You're going to have to list some random Democrats from the news. Most of your threads about buzz word of the season here are standard outrage crap. Like i said before, i don't follow random news about Democrats or Republicans for that matter.

Am i to understand you collect points here for not supporting Marjorie Taylor Green, but every time i don't reply to a random thread about a Democrat i get zilch/nada? You get points for every lukewarm "objection" to Trump even though you voted for the guy? This sounds like a fun game.

You do understand that to the "right" of your centrist party is pretty much slightly to the left of far right in Europe? Your right wing news don't much care about unethical from any party. You legalized corruption a decade ago. I don't think it was even illegal to profit from early internal Covid-19 memos/meetings. You can have those if any of them were Democrats. Or does it not count if it was bipartisan cooperation? Or does it fall under criticizing them from the left?
    If our right is to the left of far right Europe it seems we're doing ok but that statement was confusing. I don't think its really ever going to be productive for a Fin to be lecturing Americans about things American in this type of setting without expecting blow back every time. Some of what you refer to as standard outrage crap is actually outrageous and so for you to minimize from afar what may very well be good reason for outrage isn't going to score you any of these "points" you're thinking are part of something

Thread Information