Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i hate L.A.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

I dont think les is with us anymore because after all that he made an even worse comment to druff which has since been deleted and ever since then no more les. Pretty sure the comment he made crossed a line with Druff and now he's banned.
    It was bound to happen eventually. I really hope Les gets the help he needs dude has been slowly down spiraling for awhile it’s kinda sad. With some folks it’s an act or character. With Les its legit life tilt
    yes, it is sad. it took me awhile to figure this out but once I did there was only sympathy for him in my heart. I wouldn't fault Druff for banning him if that's what happened because the deleted comment was pretty over the top horrible but I do hope its only for a short time because i think the PFA involvement is a good outlet for Les plus when he's right he's a positive for us all imo.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It was bound to happen eventually. I really hope Les gets the help he needs dude has been slowly down spiraling for awhile it’s kinda sad. With some folks it’s an act or character. With Les its legit life tilt
    yes, it is sad. it took me awhile to figure this out but once I did there was only sympathy for him in my heart. I wouldn't fault Druff for banning him if that's what happened because the deleted comment was pretty over the top horrible but I do hope its only for a short time because i think the PFA involvement is a good outlet for Les plus when he's right he's a positive for us all imo.
    Yeah I've been banned (at least temporarily) more than any other member. In part because I tell Americans what they don't want to hear, part because I like to push buttons, and part at times start spewing non-sense and dominate the forum.

However flawed I may be or may seem to be to you holy than now types, you will not have the wool pulled over your eyes by me.

I responded to Todd's post about how many drinks I had on a certain night. I responded
    that whether it's liquor, over eating, or a gambling addiction, it's all dopamine related.

So calling me out for my faults is full hypocritical when many, including Todd, suffer from the same problems in a different form

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Yeah I've been banned (at least temporarily) more than any other member. In part because I tell Americans what they don't want to hear, part because I like to push buttons, and part at times start spewing non-sense and dominate the forum.

However flawed I may be or may seem to be to you holy than now types, you will not have the wool pulled over your eyes by me.

I responded to Todd's post about how many drinks I had on a certain night. I responded
    that whether it's liquor, over eating, or a gambling addiction, it's all dopamine related.

So calling me out for my faults is full hypocritical when many, including Todd, suffer from the same problems in a different form
    Name:  depositphotos_30991219-stock-photo-drunk-man-fallen-asleep-on.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  55.7 KB

Load Metric

Difference is this Les.. Liquor will fuck your liver and yes your brain up and can in extreme circumstances in a single instance lead to death.. Overeating will also have unintended potential physical consequences but more so over a longer time frame generally (years). Gambling as far as I know wont lead to your death or demise unless you degen so badly you give yourself a heart attack or you borrow money from a loan shark and cant pay and they finally punch your ticket when they give up any hope of collecting.. Your comparing Apples to Pears to kumquats essentially..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Difference is this Les.. Liquor will fuck your liver and yes your brain up and can in extreme circumstances in a single instance lead to death.. Overeating will also have unintended potential physical consequences but more so over a longer time frame generally (years). Gambling as far as I know wont lead to your death or demise unless you degen so badly you give yourself a heart attack or you borrow money from a loan shark and cant pay and they finally punch your ticket when they give up any hope of collecting.. Your comparing Apples to Pears to kumquats essentially..
    Not the point dork. High speed car racing, sky diving etc, etc produce the same effects.

Look both ways before you jay walk, gutless.

Oh btw there is something called gambling anonymous. As s with other anonymous groups gambling has ruined many individual and family lives.

Side note, recent blood and urine tests are close to normal.
    Jesus H.

Gold
    Load Metric

Not the point dork. High speed car racing, sky diving etc, etc produce the same effects.

Oh btw there is something called gambling anonymous. As s with other anonymous groups gambling has ruined many individual and family lives.

Jesus H.
    Its all good, Les. I don't sense there is anyone judging you and your choices. Nobody wants anything bad to happen to you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Jesus H.
    Its all good, Les. I don't sense there is anyone judging you and your choices. Nobody wants anything bad to happen to you.
    Right, just pointing out that "your" drug of choice may differ but don't throw stones in a glass house

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yeah douchebag let's choose a longer prolonged death affecting the individual and anyone related. Gambling addiction can destroy a family and ancestors for years, but you a diabetic nurse knows best

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post

chances are Nugent is your dad

Last edited by limitles; 11-01-2021 at 09:56 PM.

Thread Information