Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Alec Baldwin shoots director

Gold
    Load Metric
    They only charged him because his wife is a minority

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    They only charged him because his wife is a minority
    Yeah thats the reason Nicky Sunburt Balls. Thats the whole reason. Not the fact he recklessly handled a firearm (loaded with blanks or not) pointing it at a human being which anybody who has actual knowledge of guns and gun safety knows is never done. Im too tired to scream and verbally bitchslap you dumbass but this comment right here shows what an ignorant fuckstick you really are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    An actor should not be liable in this situation. The armorer was at fault for handing over a gun with live rounds. The AD (assistant director) was at fault for saying the gun was checked and safe. The actor should not have aimed the gun at anyone, but otherwise he is faultless. He is an actor. Like Hitchcock said, actors are like cattle.
    I read somewhere that Alec aimed the gun at her because he was filming a scene where the gun is supposed to be pointed at the camera, as if the viewer is supposed to be the one who sees the gun being pointed at them. Sucks majorly that she got killed by a gun that was supposed to be a blank gun. I remember hearing that an actor died a similar way. That Actor from an 80's show, was told the gun had blanks, not actual bullets, so he jokingly shot himself in the head fully thinking he wouldn't be harmed at all and ended up accidentally killing himself. The Show he was the star of got cancelled after his sudden and accidental death. CGI Guns would have prevented both tragedies.
    CGI Guns? Karen please please just don't. I try to be respectable to you due to all the literal shit you get in here but thats probably the dumbest thing I've seen you say. First off CGI isn't anywhere near then what it is now. Second of all there are realistic prop guns out there that can be used, and sound effects added via editing later but CGI gun. No no no please for the love that is PFA don't ever make that suggestion again I'm begging you. You will instantly reap a lot of shitty comments (and you know what I'm talking about personally I think it's just ppl trolling you on here but yikes.)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    The gun in Rust should have been CGI. It would have prevented the entire tragedy.

Load Metric

Thread Information