Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin shoots director

Load Metric
    Alec has hella bags under his eyes.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Prolly from the lack of remorse
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    So, I have no idea why Alec Baldwin's legal team allowed him to do the interview with George Snufflelupagus. There is nothing to gain by it and only creates a liability admission issue to deal with later on , be it criminal or civil. I think he didn't listen to his counsel, because there's no way in hell they signed off on it. A really dumb move.

Load Metric
    In that recent interview, Baldwin stated that his role as a producer of the movie, he was an “executive producer” whose active role only involved the script and the cast, not the hiring of the film crew or expenditures related to such decisions.

Also, he says that noone on the film crew who walked off of the set before the shooting occured complained to him about safety issues being a problem as a reason for why they were going to bolt from the set.

And the details on how the shooting occured as told by him, including him alluding to AND physically demonstrating — but not directly saying — that his finger was NOT on the trigger when he let go of the gun’s hammer.

But I was wrong about how much Baldwin was familiar with gun safety protocols on movie sets. He apparently was quite familiar with the normal practices given his lengthy and varied career. AND that not all gun prop crew physically demonstrated that the gun was empty before handing it to him or another cast member in the scene.

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 12-06-2021 at 12:31 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Alec Baldwin Formally Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter in ‘Rust’ Death

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/a...ns-1235501092/

Fuck Yeah. They finally got the bastard.
    Alec Baldwin deserves this, after years of abusing others.

You might ask...why is Alec Baldwin being charged with involuntary manslaughter? He fired the gun and it accidentally went off. No. That's NOT what Alec told investigators. He told them a lie. He said that the gun was given to him and that he didn't fire the weapon at all, it just went off. Alec Baldwin will have fun in state prison getting other inmates off.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

You might ask...why is Alec Baldwin being charged with involuntary manslaughter? He fired the gun and it accidentally went off. No. That's NOT what Alec told investigators. He told them a lie. He said that the gun was given to him and that he didn't fire the weapon at all, it just went off. Alec Baldwin will have fun in state prison getting other inmates off.

Wrong, I can't stand Baldwin but this is prosecutorial misconduct aka some stupid bitch on a power trip. You don't deserve to be charged with IM for misremembering.
    These days telling massive lies to Congress under oath isn't a crime, BS is our specialty.

This is not a shooting range or a duck hunt it's a movie set where they routinely point guns at people and even pull the trigger.. They hire the armorer to make sure everything is safe. They have one fucking job, make sure the guns are unloaded.

This is the armorer's fault 1000%, instead of hiring some dude they hired a wanna be dude. Sorry it's not in female DNA to safely handle deadly weapons esp during chaos/stress. That's been a male role going back to the stone age, of course that kind of thought will get you cancelled in Hollywood. This would have never happened if the armorer was your avg right wing gun tard.

Is Baldwin responsible for the wiring the electricians installed too, no that's why he hired them.

Load Metric
    Baldwin is playing chess. The box office on this worthless flick is gonna be huge - just outta curiosity

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

HE WILL WALK. WILL YOU RAGE AND CRY WHEN HE WALKS?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Baldwin is playing chess. The box office on this worthless flick is gonna be huge - just outta curiosity
    I’d watch it if/when it comes on Netflix.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    What did I tell you?

Maybe next time, Baldwin haters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    What did I tell you?

Well its not as simple as some may think. Charges were dropped without prejudice.. Primary reason is theres some evidence now the gun Baldwin was handling may have been faulty to the point it was able to fire/misfire without pulling the trigger.. If true then he isnt culpable of the shooting criminal, however this may very well ad to the civil case against Baldwin however as his culpability as EP would bring on higher liability due to the sheer negligence of the armorer. As EP he was the boss and the buck stops with him on civil liability.

Load Metric
    Dropping the criminal charges was the correct result here. There was no Criminal Intent on his part. Civil remedies are still available.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    What did I tell you?

Well its not as simple as some may think. Charges were dropped without prejudice.. Primary reason is theres some evidence now the gun Baldwin was handling may have been faulty to the point it was able to fire/misfire without pulling the trigger.. If true then he isnt culpable of the shooting criminal, however this may very well ad to the civil case against Baldwin however as his culpability as EP would bring on higher liability due to the sheer negligence of the armorer. As EP he was the boss and the buck stops with him on civil liability.

he wasnt the boss. anyone can get an EP credit.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

Alec Baldwin shoots director

Update-

Bronze
    Load Metric
    An actor should not be liable in this situation. The armorer was at fault for handing over a gun with live rounds. The AD (assistant director) was at fault for saying the gun was checked and safe. The actor should not have aimed the gun at anyone, but otherwise he is faultless. He is an actor. Like Hitchcock said, actors are like cattle.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Did you ever head that voicemail Alex Baldwin left his daughter?

Load Metric
    Indicted again!!

Silver
    Load Metric
    The gun in Rust should have been CGI. It would have prevented the entire tragedy.
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    An actor should not be liable in this situation. The armorer was at fault for handing over a gun with live rounds. The AD (assistant director) was at fault for saying the gun was checked and safe. The actor should not have aimed the gun at anyone, but otherwise he is faultless. He is an actor. Like Hitchcock said, actors are like cattle.
    I read somewhere that Alec aimed the gun at her because he was filming a scene where the gun is supposed to be pointed at the camera, as if the viewer is supposed to be the one who sees the gun being pointed at them. Sucks majorly that she got killed by a gun that was supposed to be a blank gun. I remember hearing that an actor died a similar way. That Actor from an 80's show, was told the gun had blanks, not actual bullets, so he jokingly shot himself in the head fully thinking he wouldn't be harmed at all and ended up accidentally killing himself. The Show he was the star of got cancelled after his sudden and accidental death. CGI Guns would have prevented both tragedies.
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Load Metric
    He did not shoot the deputy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    I read somewhere that Alec aimed the gun at her because he was filming a scene where the gun is supposed to be pointed at the camera, as if the viewer is supposed to be the one who sees the gun being pointed at them. Sucks majorly that she got killed by a gun that was supposed to be a blank gun. I remember hearing that an actor died a similar way. That Actor from an 80's show, was told the gun had blanks, not actual bullets, so he jokingly shot himself in the head fully thinking he wouldn't be harmed at all and ended up accidentally killing himself. The Show he was the star of got cancelled after his sudden and accidental death. CGI Guns would have prevented both tragedies.
    Harry Hollywood might have more details, but Jon-Erik Hexum was actually replaced on the show after he accidentally on purpose shot himself, and the season was completed and aired. And then canceled.

Cover Up was the show.

Thread Information