Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin shoots director

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Supposedly this is all true but i haven't personally verified it. Also there's mention of some people quitting because of gun safety issues.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Incredible coincidences ftw.
    Imo
    If Baldwin was a rabid Trumptard he might be charged, since he's the opposite he's safe from criminal charges.
    Name:  0100C7E3-CBD6-4D74-B42E-6636D9B9B2B3.png
Views: 479
Size:  65.5 KB

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Yeah, the assistant director and the armorer were clowns. I want to ask you this. I hire an inept lifeguard. Your kid gets in trouble and ends up drowning cause my lifeguard was fascinated by the cloud formations that day. Am I culpable?

Depends upon your jurisdiction. It is highly unlikely that you would be charged with a Criminal offense. However, you can be held liable and subject to Civil remedies including monetary damages. That's why you have insurance and require all independent contractors you hire t have insurance as well.

Load Metric
    Yeah, the assistant director and the armorer were clowns. I want to ask you this. I hire an inept lifeguard. Your kid gets in trouble and ends up drowning cause my lifeguard was fascinated by the cloud formations that day. Am I culpable?

That set was a monumental shit show. The issues were endless and kind of interesting to dig into. I suspect Alec Baldwin might have been aware how it differed from other sets he’s been on in his 40 years in the business. All evidence indicates he’s just stupid.
    Alec Baldwin hasn’t been on the set of a lot of gun-heavy action films. And certainly not anytime recently given the kind of roles he’s been in. So, I don’t know how familiar he would be with the usual gun safety protocols on movie sets these days.

And we don’t know his role as an executive producer was on this movie, and how much he was involved in the staffing and hiring decisions related to on-set gun safety. From the details provided in an LA Times article featuring a veteran propmaster who was approached for the job on this movie who ultimately turned down the job over safety concerns driven by the producers’ super low budget for the prop department, it’s not obvious what role Baldwin had in those decisions.

Veteran prop master turned down ‘Rust’ film: ‘An accident waiting to happen’
    Neal W. Zoromski has worked on movies big and small. But dealing with producers of “Rust” gave him “a bad feeling.”
    https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...ting-to-happen

Comments

Sanlmar: Good read

shoeshine box: Nice View
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    She’d still be alive on a union set.

Uh, oh .. shots fired

Bronze
    Load Metric

Lightbulb

She’d still be alive on a union set.

Uh, oh .. shots fired
    If I'm going to go all tinfoil hat here:

What if one of the disgruntled workers who previously walked off set planted the live round in the chamber knowing the propmasters were so incompetent that it wouldn't be checked out before use during the filming?

Comments

shoeshine box: we wanna know.

Quote Originally Posted by go_buccos View Post

What if one of the disgruntled workers who previously walked off set planted the live round in the chamber knowing the propmasters were so incompetent that it wouldn't be checked out before use during the filming?
    That was my first thought but the set was an absolute clusterfuck. Crew were recreationally shooting the vintage guns, there was no control over access, and there was no separation of blanks and live ammo. All safety protocols were ignored. The armourer was incompetent as was the assistant director supposedly in charge of double-checking the gun wasn't loaded.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The non-union set is a pretty big deal here, and it's not because I'm trying to be pro-union.

Sadly, in the entertainment industry, the unions are so strong that all the competent peole are in the union out of necessity. So those who aren't union tend to be the lesser skilled ones, and you get situations like these.

Think of the 1995 baseball season. Players were on strike, and the '95 spring training featured non-union replacement players. These players were not good. Almost none of them were Major League caliber -- not because they were non-union, but because the good ones were loyal to the union out of necessity.

Load Metric
    The non-union set is a pretty big deal here, and it's not because I'm trying to be pro-union.

Sadly, in the entertainment industry, the unions are so strong that all the competent peole are in the union out of necessity. So those who aren't union tend to be the lesser skilled ones, and you get situations like these.

Think of the 1995 baseball season. Players were on strike, and the '95 spring training featured non-union replacement players. These players were not good. Almost none of them were Major League caliber -- not because they were non-union, but because the good ones were loyal to the union out of necessity.
    While this is true - more skilled and better trained tradesmen exist on the union side…. the biggest reason actually is that union workers have zero incentive to tolerate safety issues. A safety complaint will be fully and quickly supported by the union if it’s remotely legitimate. Production stops and the situation corrected or the movie is finished. The producers have no options. They certainly aren’t hiring replacement workers more willing to risk safety.

I was leaning angry workers being behind the shooting but the more I read this was a shit show of stupidity and incompetence without compare.

I’d like to see someone punished here but that’s not how justice works.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 10-26-2021 at 05:57 PM.

Load Metric

While this is true - more skilled and better trained tradesmen exist on the union side…. the biggest reason actually is that union workers have zero incentive to tolerate safety issues. A safety complaint will be fully and quickly supported by the union if it’s remotely legitimate. Production stops and the situation corrected or the movie is finished. The producers have no options. They certainly aren’t hiring replacement workers more willing to risk safety.

I was leaning angry workers being behind the shooting but the more I read this was a shit show of incompetence without compare.

I’d like to see someone punished here but that’s not how justice works.
    Exactly. For example, two of the crew, unnamed mind you, told the police that that particular gun was used for unofficial target shooting (“plinking”) earlier in the day with legit ammo. That’s definitely a hug no-no on a normal union-peopled set.

And on a normal union-peopled set, ONLY the armorer is supposed to hand guns to used as props to the actors. But on this set, the propmaster was also acting as the armorer and probably doing stuff to get the set ready for shooting a scene. So the AD broke safety protocol to save time by picking up a gun from the gun prop table and handing it to Baldwin and yelled “cold gun” to signal to all within earshot that the gun was unloaded.

Also, on normal movie sets, actors aren’t supposed to check the weapons they are handed to see if they are actually cold. That’s the job of the armorer, who is supposed to be expert in that matter.

To be frank, I am hoping the authorities charge the AD, Halls, with criminally negligent homicide, as he is the primary production person in this case who handed Baldwin a loaded gun and told him that it was safe to use. And because actors are conditioned by experience to follow normal job activity protocols re gun safety, Baldwin would not normally be expected to check the weapon himself before using it when told by a production authority that it was safe to use.

Mind you, as an executive producer on the project, Baldwin almost certaintly faces civil liability risk in the event the cinematographer’s family sues the producers for damages in a wrongful death suit, but I don’t think there’s a case for criminal negligence on the part of the Baldwin even though he fired the gun that caused a death.

Wondering what actual lawyers on this forum think about this matter. Care to chime in, Jayjami?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Donald Trump Jr. sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin's fatal shooting

Name:  757b57fb07ab5ce166e00f7c852f12ed_800x.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  40.9 KB

Item can be found here: https://shopdonjr.com/collections/me...mens-apparel-1

Too Soon?

Comments

BCR: The class one has come to expect from any member of the family. Blow isn’t free I guess.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnFanningsLimpDick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by go_buccos View Post

That was my first thought but the set was an absolute clusterfuck. Crew were recreationally shooting the vintage guns, there was no control over access, and there was no separation of blanks and live ammo. All safety protocols were ignored. The armourer was incompetent as was the assistant director supposedly in charge of double-checking the gun wasn't loaded.
    If one was going to go conspiracy theory the more logical one would be that she was next lined up to do an expose film on pedophilia in Hollywood. (This was confirmed her next project was indeed the pedophilia expose)

Comments

shoeshine box: Now we talking!

BCR: Fucking moron

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnFanningsLimpDick View Post

If one was going to go conspiracy theory the more logical one would be that she was next lined up to do an expose film on pedophilia in Hollywood. (This was confirmed her next project was indeed the pedophilia expose)

You are the dumbest motherfucker on the site, and that’s an amazing accomplishment here. That was made up on a site with a template designed to literally create fake news, that describes itself as a prank news site, and then picked up by sources that cater to actual retards, like yourself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

You are the dumbest motherfucker on the site, and that’s an amazing accomplishment here. That was made up on a site with a template designed to literally create fake news, that describes itself as a prank news site, and then picked up by sources that cater to actual retards, like yourself.
    The QAnon/Facebook element of PFA has a powerful magnetic attraction to pedophilia. The mere mention of the subject. So easily baited.

Remember Druff’s strange friend lawnmower man? If you had to take a drink every time he said “pedophile” you’d never make it to lunchtime.

They remind me of reformed smokers or new vegans. Gotta preach.

Load Metric

The QAnon/Facebook element of PFA has a powerful magnetic attraction to pedophilia. The mere mention of the subject. So easily baited.

Remember Druff’s strange friend lawnmower man? If you had to take a drink every time he said “pedophile” you’d never make it to lunchtime.

How it first happened, as I watched it in real time, was they infiltrated the mothers groups on social media. Lot of articles and studies about the right wing obsession with pedophiles, but watching it is scarier.. They did this even before the pandemic. I’d say 2017 or 2018. Google white vans hysteria. I was spending a lot of time in the country then and it was driving me crazy as it was so idiotic. You’d have whole communities of hillbillies with a few thousand people in each little town absolutely convinced there was a rash of kids getting grabbed in stranger abductions from off the street.

They were amazingly convinced Trump, of all fucking people, was fighting off these pedophile rings. If you’d point out you mean pussy grabber Trump? The walk backstage at teen pageants while they’re changing Trump? This is your champion? They are that dumb and that was a yes.

They pinpointed what’s the worst fear button to push on women in the same way advertisers do. It’s evil, but ingenious. So every day there would be some new attention-seeking mom talking about this weird guy or that weird guy in some rural grocery store following them and to be on the lookout for. White vans became such a thing that there were poor plumbers and tradesmen getting dragged out of White vans if they happened to be rolling through a town where one of these crazy bitches just made some shit up.

Then the loser men got involved because they found they’d get all these compliments When they’d post something about human trafficking or how you better not come around their daughter. It was this sad incel right wing virtue signaling.

I’d see it every fucking day. You’d try to reason with it and say,”listen, if there were a half dozen young kids disappearing from your little small town, wtf do you think would happen? You’d be out in pickup trucks with your AR-15s and it would be the biggest story ever.” They’d concede that and go right back to the same fake shit the next day. It’s a pure cult and they love the fear. They’ve been worked so hard they can’t stop.

It was so irritating to someone who understands numbers and how shit works. That 99% of these child abductions were 16 year old junkies getting hooked, running away, and then pimped out.

Or the usual domestic disputes where dad or grandma grabs kids. I recall a guy posting a meme over in PA that was like PA reports a record 11k child abductions. I was done and dug into it as the guy was a super virtue signaling moron. I went through year by year and the amount of true stranger abductions was 11 that year, and had been twice that every year in the 1970s with 70% of the population.

The crazy part about this cult is when you point out basic facts, they get angry at you. Things that should comfort them. They act like your pro pedophilia. They love to be scared. They have no interest in facts. The women are actually mentally triggered and for pathetic dudes, it’s the only way to get female attention. It bleeds over into all their posts like desert runner just lobbing it at anyone who disagrees. Truly sick shit.

The funniest part is you could lay a map over pretty much all of society’s ills and it would mirror the vaccine map. The vast majority of pedophilia is in urban areas and rural. It happens everywhere, but as these women lost their mind, their neighbors would be getting popped for child porn or fucking some 14 year old weekly, and they’d defend that dude. Say it’s a misunderstanding. Rural America is this dark southern gothic of disgusting idiocy and darkness and secrets. They want to obsess over Hollywood this or that when literally they have 300 registered sex offenders in their little counties and half of them were molested by some uncle. They worked and understand the rubes so well its amazing and sick all at once.

The lowest IQ states have the lowest vaccinate rates. The lowest IQ areas also will have the highest incidence of pedophilia as Low IQ is correlated with poor impulse control. The media won’t point out the obvious, that it’s rural America, because then they also have to point out it’s also the hood.

Food stamps, welfare, pedophilia, low vaccination...all will be most pronounced in inner cities and the reddest of counties. It’s like Trump starting something with truth In the name. Ton of projection.

Comments

gimmick:
    Last edited by BCR; 10-28-2021 at 09:11 AM.

Load Metric
    Name:  Baldwin meme.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  141.9 KB

Too Soon?

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Load Metric

How it first happened, as I watched it in real time, was they infiltrated the mothers groups on social media. Lot of articles and studies about the right wing obsession with pedophiles, but watching it is scarier.. They did this even before the pandemic. I’d say 2017 or 2018. Google white vans hysteria. I was spending a lot of time in the country then and it was driving me crazy as it was so idiotic. You’d have whole communities of hillbillies with a few thousand people in each little town absolutely convinced there was a rash of kids getting grabbed in stranger abductions from off the street.

They were amazingly convinced Trump, of all fucking people, was fighting off these pedophile rings. If you’d point out you mean pussy grabber Trump? The walk backstage at teen pageants while they’re changing Trump? This is your champion? They are that dumb and that was a yes.

They pinpointed what’s the worst fear button to push on women in the same way advertisers do. It’s evil, but ingenious. So every day there would be some new attention-seeking mom talking about this weird guy or that weird guy in some rural grocery store following them and to be on the lookout for. White vans became such a thing that there were poor plumbers and tradesmen getting dragged out of White vans if they happened to be rolling through a town where one of these crazy bitches just made some shit up.

Then the loser men got involved because they found they’d get all these compliments When they’d post something about human trafficking or how you better not come around their daughter. It was this sad incel right wing virtue signaling.

I’d see it every fucking day. You’d try to reason with it and say,”listen, if there were a half dozen young kids disappearing from your little small town, wtf do you think would happen? You’d be out in pickup trucks with your AR-15s and it would be the biggest story ever.” They’d concede that and go right back to the same fake shit the next day. It’s a pure cult and they love the fear. They’ve been worked so hard they can’t stop.

It was so irritating to someone who understands numbers and how shit works. That 99% of these child abductions were 16 year old junkies getting hooked, running away, and then pimped out.

Or the usual domestic disputes where dad or grandma grabs kids. I recall a guy posting a meme over in PA that was like PA reports a record 11k child abductions. I was done and dug into it as the guy was a super virtue signaling moron. I went through year by year and the amount of true stranger abductions was 11 that year, and had been twice that every year in the 1970s with 70% of the population.

The crazy part about this cult is when you point out basic facts, they get angry at you. Things that should comfort them. They act like your pro pedophilia. They love to be scared. They have no interest in facts. The women are actually mentally triggered and for pathetic dudes, it’s the only way to get female attention. It bleeds over into all their posts like desert runner just lobbing it at anyone who disagrees. Truly sick shit.

The funniest part is you could lay a map over pretty much all of society’s ills and it would mirror the vaccine map. The vast majority of pedophilia is in urban areas and rural. It happens everywhere, but as these women lost their mind, their neighbors would be getting popped for child porn or fucking some 14 year old weekly, and they’d defend that dude. Say it’s a misunderstanding. Rural America is this dark southern gothic of disgusting idiocy and darkness and secrets. They want to obsess over Hollywood this or that when literally they have 300 registered sex offenders in their little counties and half of them were molested by some uncle. They worked and understand the rubes so well its amazing and sick all at once.

The lowest IQ states have the lowest vaccinate rates. The lowest IQ areas also will have the highest incidence of pedophilia as Low IQ is correlated with poor impulse control. The media won’t point out the obvious, that it’s rural America, because then they also have to point out it’s also the hood.

Food stamps, welfare, pedophilia, low vaccination...all will be most pronounced in inner cities and the reddest of counties. It’s like Trump starting something with truth In the name. Ton of projection.
    If its such bullshit then explain why several current and former actors have outted pedophila including Corey Feldman... Oh thats right he just has an axe to grind right??? casting couch bullshit has been going on since the start of Hollywood as the center of the entertainment universe.. Why should it surprise anybody its not just adult younger women and men targeted but actual minors.. Is that so hard to fathom as possible?? JFC the Catholic church covered up pedophilia with its priests forever and likely truthfully still is and these are supposed men of God.. You think the dirtest of the dirty like Harvey Weinstein are just a handful.. Come on... you cant be that fucking naive really BCR.. Its either that or you really are delusional about the harsh realities of the real world and the amount of evil that really exists in some areas of society especially the Entertainment Industry..

Comments

shoeshine box: Corey dug it til he realized it was not right.....he awoke and they crushed him..poor kid.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If its such bullshit then explain why several current and former actors have outted pedophila including Corey Feldman... Oh thats right he just has an axe to grind right??? casting couch bullshit has been going on since the start of Hollywood as the center of the entertainment universe.. Why should it surprise anybody its not just adult younger women and men targeted but actual minors.. Is that so hard to fathom as possible?? JFC the Catholic church covered up pedophilia with its priests forever and likely truthfully still is and these are supposed men of God.. You think the dirtest of the dirty like Harvey Weinstein are just a handful.. Come on... you cant be that fucking naive really BCR.. Its either that or you really are delusional about the harsh realities of the real world and the amount of evil that really exists in some areas of society especially the Entertainment Industry..

Shut the fuck up you stupid fool

Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric

That set was a monumental shit show. The issues were endless and kind of interesting to dig into. I suspect Alec Baldwin might have been aware how it differed from other sets he’s been on in his 40 years in the business. All evidence indicates he’s just stupid.
    There was an Article where a man accidentally left his young Son in a hot car on a hot day and went to work. After work, he looked in the backseat and saw in Horror that his young Son died from being left alone in a hot car in the hot son for about 8 hours. The Judge at his Trial decided not to sentence him to Prison as the Judge realized the Father felt absolutely awful that his careless mistake killed his own Son and he'd have to live with that awful remorse, regret, guilt, and responsibility for the rest of his life.

A Responder to the Article asked something like,"If your Dad who raised you lovingly and was very normal as he was raising you, snapped and drowned your child in his pool on purpose, the same child you let him babysit as you went to work, could you be held legally responsible for your child's death for allowing your Dad who ended up drowning your young Son on purpose to be babysitting him in the first place?" The response was,"No, you cannot be legally responsible for your Dad who drowned your young Son on purpose as there was no way you would have known your Dad who raised you lovingly and was very normal when raising you would snap and drown your young Son in a pool. This is way different than someone forgetting their young Son in a hot car in the hot son for about 8 hours."

Comments

The Boz: Serial public shitter

Load Metric
    Given how quiet this forum has been on this topic lately, the “liberal mainstream media” must have been doing a good job keeping this story under the radar latel.

And look how CNN just put up a segment to help out its fellow liberal Alec Baldwin in this matter regarding his recent claim that he “didn’t pull the trigger”.

Quite shameful bias, amirite, Druff?

Comments

David USF: Other than Baldwin's recent interview, which was covered by all media, there hasn't been anything new to report.

Thread Information