Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Gringo! Gas Hits $7.59 for Regular and $8.50 for Premium

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Hey Gringo! Gas Hits $7.59 for Regular and $8.50 for Premium

GORDA, Calif. (KABC) -- Gas keeps getting more and more expensive, especially in California. But perhaps nowhere is it pricier than the remote central coast community of Gorda.

The town's only gas station is offering regular unleaded for $7.59. Premium is nearly $8.50.

The town has long been known for having some of the highest prices in the country. A sign at the gas station notes the next nearest station is 40 miles away to the north and 12 miles to the south.

Gorda is located along the Big Sur coast, about 40 minutes north of San Simeon.

THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!!!

Load Metric
    LETS GO WALTER

Comments

Cerveza Fria: How that is Funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Aren’t state gas taxes a California thing?

Saw your boy Newsome is pretty much outlawing the internal combustion engine by Governors decree. Like he just woke up one morning and outlawed gas lawn mowers. What kind of government is that? Shouldn’t there be a vote or something?

I guess Newsome knows what’s best

Generators will be illegal in 2024. Given California brownouts and all that …. Lol.

Comments

country978: thats crazy!!

Load Metric
    Yeah, just read the story. California is $4.59 which is still 50% higher than what I pay and I don’t exactly live in a bastion of conservative thought.

California is fucked up.

Crude oil prices dipped below zero last year. Now $83 You think BTC was a good gamble?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    GORDA, Calif. (KABC) -- Gas keeps getting more and more expensive, especially in California. But perhaps nowhere is it pricier than the remote central coast community of Gorda.

The town's only gas station is offering regular unleaded for $7.59. Premium is nearly $8.50.

The town has long been known for having some of the highest prices in the country. A sign at the gas station notes the next nearest station is 40 miles away to the north and 12 miles to the south.

THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!!!
    It has zero to do with Biden.

You’re a lawyer, right? I hope you’re a good lawyer because you’re not a very good economist.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!!!

You’re a lawyer, right? I hope you’re a good lawyer because you’re not a very good economist.
    Actually, it has a lot to do with Biden. And he said the Buck stops with him. LOL

Gold
    Load Metric

Actually, it has a lot to do with Biden. And he said the Buck stops with him. LOL
    I agree at this point it has a lot to do with Mr Biden. He cancelled the big pipe line and made inflation worse, no? Are these the highest prices since 2008?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

I agree at this point it has a lot to do with Mr Biden. He cancelled the big pipe line and made inflation worse, no? Are these the highest prices since 2008?
    No

The printing presses started in early 2020.

That incomprehensible avalanche of money is working it’s way down through the economy. Oil is just another commodity. Of course, supply chain issues but let the economy address that not Central Government. Things got fucked up enough with the Fed.

Biden needs to stay out of it.

Comments

country978: seems we're in for trouble

Load Metric
    Whether gas goes to $10 or a $1, I think all Americans realize Biden is completely senile. I have no idea who is running the country, but I agree with the strategy of hiding him in his room, he is a fucking senile old coot and an embarrassment.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

No

The printing presses started in early 2020.

That incomprehensible avalanche of money is working it’s way down through the economy. Oil is just another commodity. Of course, supply chain issues but let the economy address that not Central Government. Things got fucked up enough with the Fed.

Biden needs to stay out of it.
    Also incorrect, thanks for playing.

Load Metric

Inflation is due to supply chain disruption.

The pipeline wouldn’t have come online for years.

I respect your service but you’re in an area you know nothing about.

Gold
    Load Metric

its the reason my response was posed as a question. I wasn't sure.

Load Metric

Explain that thought, please.

While explaining it, see if you can not bring it back to the real reason of inflation, which is our government just printing and handing out money like mad to anyone with a pulse....cause, covid and shit.
    Last edited by gut; 10-21-2021 at 08:06 PM.

Load Metric

THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!!!

And your even worse Walter. What the fuck did you lefties think was gonna happen we had energy independence under Trump. First day in office that senile fucker shuts down the keystone pipeline among other projects and is now repeatedly sucking OPECs dick to pump more oil and they’re laughing at his ass. Higher fuel prices are the leading drive of the inflation even the media can’t fucking ignore anymore and is now upsetting poor Jen Psaki bombs because it’s not just Peter Doocy on her ass about Biden’s failings. Increase fuel costs cause all prices to go up because well hey shit has to get from point A to Point B. I saw premium at $4.00 here in AZ the other day. Fuck Joe Biden and his bullshyt.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

And your even worse Walter. What the fuck did you lefties think was gonna happen we had energy independence under Trump. First day in office that senile fucker shuts down the keystone pipeline among other projects and is now repeatedly sucking OPECs dick to pump more oil and they’re laughing at his ass. Higher fuel prices are the leading drive of the inflation even the media can’t fucking ignore anymore and is now upsetting poor Jen Psaki bombs because it’s not just Peter Doocy on her ass about Biden’s failings. Increase fuel costs cause all prices to go up because well hey shit has to get from point A to Point B. I saw premium at $4.00 here in AZ the other day. Fuck Joe Biden and his bullshyt.
    All incorrect, but if it makes you feel better to repeat stuff you heard on Fox News, good for you.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: Legit idiot troll

Gold
    Load Metric
    It's about equity and saving the planet.
    Fyi our newly arrived brothers from Haiti don't have any cars and most white people do, why is that? Systemic racism and white privilege.
    To make a long story short the right thing for all white people to do is to donate your car to a person of color and take public transport.
    With the money you saved on fuel you can us that to bail a black man out of jail. Only then will you truly be alive.

While you guys are driving around listening to Mozart this is what's happening in the arctic.
    Name:  RunAwayGreenhouse.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  71.4 KB
    It's to bad this isn't from the Hunter Biden Signature Collection, one can dream.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Promising funny dupe account

Load Metric
    Yo, gas buddy

Words can’t describe how much I love how this is framed. It is not parody. California is going to “fight inflation” by mailing checks to citizens.

Name:  A5207B1D-485F-4BBB-BDF8-3BA2F1940A2E.jpeg
Views: 133
Size:  40.6 KB

Did the black reparations make it through the legislature?

Load Metric
    America Printed 10 TRILLION dollars and gave it away to Americans for Free in Stimulus Checks

Donald Trump did that and TWICE printed an absurd amount of paper in a short time and gave it away for free over a flu virus. 10 Trillion dollars being printed and then giving away to everyone in Stimulus meant that had to be paid for eventually, and that is where Inflation comes in here to pay for all that money printed 10 Trillion and in what 2 years well, with that comes rising interest Rates and inflation which we have here and now, because we printed all that money 10 Trillion and in what 2 shorts years that is why actually inflation is now gross, and the way it is. It wasnt this President it was the last one who decided to Print 10 Trillion dollars and give it all away in Stimulus Checks over a Flu Virus, and i wont keep going but THAT is why we have rising inflation, and interest Rates that is how it works. Inflation and interest are build into Money Printing and what we do, and just did. It wasnt this President who decided to Pump our Economy full over paper dollars over a Flu virus makes me sick too, ill stop there.

Trumptard printing the 10 Triillion to fix the fake Flu virus, and now some clever Republicans who just think theyre so smart, and they can jut do it all themselves and need NOT Govt help ever at all, well at this point in my life and for real reasons i hate that and i dont agree with it at all, and for my own reasons im not a Republican. I was raised to be one, but im just not. I need the help and dont mind it, so im different than a real Republican would be anyway so i dont mind that im ok with it.

Have a nice day

Comments

Sanlmar: The cure for inflation is inflation. It’ll just take time. A long time

Load Metric

oh man what a mystery, it must be Biden? Let's search for the answer

And the long search is over

Load Metric
    FUCK YOU!!!

Thread Information