Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Pipes Las Vegas Meet Up 2021: First Week of November

Gold
    Load Metric

Nicky Pipes Las Vegas Meet Up 2021: First Week of November

Brothers Nicky Pipes is pleased to announce the Nicky Pipes Las Vegas Meet Up 2021

Time: First Week of November

Location: TBD please provide appropriate feedback in this thread. I am not that familiar with Vegas, only been there a few times for short stays.

At the event, you will be welcome to meet and greet with Nicky Pipes who will be glad to buy you a drink and shake your hand.

Brothers, hopefully there are some games on so we can bet.

Also, I will not be in town for the WSOP, it’s a business trip and I will be accompanied by the “Moroccan Contingent”.

“Not staying at the RIO pal” - Nicky Pipes

Gold
    Load Metric
    Dan Druff will of course be the guest of honor. Will you be in town then Druff? When does WSOP end?

Please send Brandon G an invite or forward my team his contact information and they will send him a formal invitation

Does anybody have Brian Micons WhatsApp?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I might be in town then. I will need to know the exact date, though.

Load Metric
    I took a job in Salt Lake City for the winter. Might be passing through at that time. Could host in a suite at the Vdara, as long as you promise not to bring one of your Moroccan teenage boys toys to the party.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I've stayed at the Aria the last 2 times I've been in Vegas. I don't think you can go wrong with that choice. I played a tournament at Venetian and was very impressed. I also stayed at Circus Circus many years ago and would not recommend that place. Maybe you and Druff will do your video then?

Load Metric
    ask for 'the ben affleck suite' at the cosmo.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Druff, Drexel, and Micon? Fuck I might show up for the lolz. Especially if there are copious big booty Hoes.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Nov 3? I’ll be there during the business week, I am not planning to stay through the weekend, it’s much preferred the meet up is on one of the weekdays

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    I took a job in Salt Lake City for the winter. Might be passing through at that time. Could host in a suite at the Vdara, as long as you promise not to bring one of your Moroccan teenage boys toys to the party.
    That’s a generous offers, I am sure all the guys would really appreciate that. If you made that happen I would be glad to make sure there is plenty of food, alcohol and big booty blondes for the fellas

Brother, I’ll let the comment slide this time. You would never want to speak that way in Morocco or to a Moroccan face to face. It’s a really insulting thing to say and my Moroccan associate who I will be in town with is a very important businessman, married with kids obviously he is Muslim

EDIT: never heard of the Vdare, is it new or something?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ask for 'the ben affleck suite' at the cosmo.
    Brother yes I will, I should also remind them to put it on your tab right?

Comments

sonatine: it was $300 a night about a decade ago, your mileage may vary

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Druff, Drexel, and Micon? Fuck I might show up for the lolz. Especially if there are copious big booty Hoes.
    You’re the guy who was going to race Druff in the 100 meter dash?

If you and Druff will race and I can book enough action (not sure who’d I bet on not sure both your sizes) I would be glad to book you a flight

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I've stayed at the Aria the last 2 times I've been in Vegas. I don't think you can go wrong with that choice. I played a tournament at Venetian and was very impressed. I also stayed at Circus Circus many years ago and would not recommend that place. Maybe you and Druff will do your video then?
    Good idea actually, a live stream of the Nicky Pipes Las Vegas Meet Up 2021 sounds like a hit

I’d like to do that if somebody else sets it up, not my speciality and budddy we aren’t flying out the IT staff for a YouTube clip

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

If you and Druff will race and I can book enough action (not sure who’d I bet on not sure both your sizes) I would be glad to book you a flight
    Recent visuals have tipped the scales to Searles -220 brother.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Are you talking about that video Druff did with the French girl?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Nov 3? I’ll be there during the business week, I am not planning to stay through the weekend, it’s much preferred the meet up is on one of the weekdays
    Might end up missing me then. Originally my plans ahd me there around November 3, but I can no longer make it then.

Gold
    Load Metric

Might end up missing me then. Originally my plans ahd me there around November 3, but I can no longer make it then.
    Why are you being vague? What dates will you be there? You’re a tough guy to negotiate with it’s always a back and forth

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Why are you being vague? What dates will you be there? You’re a tough guy to negotiate with it’s always a back and forth
    Because I haven't decided yet. That's why I haven't made any announcement yet about my plans to play any WSOP events.

I am serious about wanting to meet PIPES though, if it's feasible.

Load Metric

I will beat Druff in a foot race if you put me in the main. I don’t pay for plane tickets or lodging anyways.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    jsearles obviously has lost confidence in racing me if he's demanding $10k Main Event seats to even get on the track.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

As a lifelong denizen of Vegas...I shall add 0.02 cents.

All the places are mentioned top notch, the IMO,most convenient spot, boutique, fresh, stones throw from strip.....

TUSCANY hotel suites, Circa sports book inside,every room suite....

Thread Information