Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SHIB (and other altcoins)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    What about SafeRmoon? Has to be better than Safemoon, right?
    Threw 550 at it in the spring and is now worth 11 bucks.
    Up 18 percent today!!!!!!

Comments

country978: ouch!!

Drawingdead: I didn’t know there was a safermoon. Honestly I look for cryptos poised to rise and go for it. I’m not a guy that know every crypto invented. I’m just trying to make money

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    What about SafeRmoon? Has to be better than Safemoon, right?
    Threw 550 at it in the spring and is now worth 11 bucks.
    Up 18 percent today!!!!!!
    I put 250$ in 2 days ago I’m at 440$. You bought during the run up and never sold that sucks. It’s all a gamble, I think your 11$ is going to change with the up coming listings, you might be at 13$

Comments

Pablo: Not Safemoon, SafeRmoon

Platinum
    Load Metric
    That is unless you invest in Safestmoon...

Name:  Screen-Shot-2016-03-30-at-9.12.43-AM.png
Views: 307
Size:  318.4 KB

Comments

Pablo:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Invest in full moons

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post

Invest in full moons

Up about 25% in 2 days…go baby go!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Invested approximately $150 worth on October 4th, and the investment is now in the neighborhood of $1050. Is a 700% gain good or should i just say fuck it and yolo it until SHIB hits .01? LOL

All i know is that im not considering selling just yet...

How bad do you need the money? Lol if you lose 1k and it doesn’t matter fuck it. If you’re going to hurt because you lost it you should probably pull 25 to 50% and lock up a profit.

I know it sucks to miss out on gains but the real fact is we’re all in it to make money. You can’t maximize every trade and just as easily as you made 900. It’s that easy to end up with your Dick in your hand lol

Forgot to respond to your question

No, i don't need the money that bad.

For me, It's just been fun watching it run up lately partly because I can fire back on my other half and say: "see?". The thing is, believe it or not, I've never even deposited any of my own money on coinbase. All of the money i used was from the quiz promotions they have had over the past several months. She remained skeptical that the promos were really legit and I was never going to be able to do anything with this supposed computer "money". She has now of course changed her position.

That aside, in the past day, I have been considering possibly selling it and maybe either wait for a pullback or put part of it in something else. I've been simply riding with the hype - when I see the hype die, I'm definitely out.

Make no mistake, I know the simple fact remains that SHIB is essentially a massive shitcoin and at this juncture, it would be absolutely ludicrous to think it would ever reach even close to a penny with the amount of current coin outstanding - unless something unlikely happens and a massive amount of coins are burned like they were in the past.

Load Metric
    I mean most of the early comments about redacted token were that it's just another Safemoon shit token.

Safemoon itself is "mature" enough that there's very few good reasons to hold for even few months. Redistributions and burn mechanics are just basic Ponzi stuff. You "guarantee" that dev team keeps making money off new "investors" and that there's never going to be any utility for the token.

Something like 10 wallets hold 30% and 100 wallets 50%. Both of those numbers used to be 10% more and most of that got burned or sold. It doesn't really matter that much. In practice it just means the burn wallet gets a bigger redistribution share. The nominal value of tokens goes up as a result.

Once upon time in April it was pumped and then it was dumped. Then it was pumped and dumped. Then it declined for about 5 months. Then pumped again. I wonder what happens next?

The nominal market cap is around 3b with about 130m in liquidity in pancakeswap. Really really small trades will move the price as a result of that. It works like pretty much all of these token pair liquidity pools.

To this day your best bet is to get in early and gtfo after the first sign of trouble. Just look for signs that it's not an outright scam and that's roughly the due diligence. None these type of tokens have any utility or future. The fundamentals are just that it doesn't have clean rug pull in it's contract and something resembling marketing that makes someone else the bag holder.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: but, but, but they made a wallet lol
    Last edited by gimmick; 10-30-2021 at 12:51 PM.

Load Metric
    SHIB itself isn't bad at first or glance. It's an ERC-20 token and that generally means that one day it might not be clunky as fuck. Assuming ETH network fixes itself.

At the start of the token they did the non scam thing of sending 50% of the tokens to the pool and 50% to Vitaly.

Now at the start of every token the easiest way to pump the price is by wash trading. For that it doesn't matter who has the tokens. It might be even cheaper to start with the pool having the tokens. Either way im not going to track if this went down or not. There's no red flags with dev team owning excessive amounts of tokens. If they do it's spread to few thousand wallets and that's my kryptonite. I prefer the lazier scams, for my exposing needs.

As is Elon is pumping the token and there's no built in fuck you mechanics with the token. Dev team might do something with assets and they don't have contradicting financial motivation. That's something like 5% of the tokens in the market.

So my ranking for this token is "not an outright scam"/10.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: oh and something, something wind turbines

Load Metric
    gimmick knows whats up, people getting all excited cos safemoon 3x'd over a few weeks and conveniently forgot it was down like 90% from its ATH at that point

oh yeah and its still up over one million % from launch, sure if you get in and get out at the right time you can can make some money but as a general rule its not the best idea to invest in something thats up over one million percent lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    gimmick knows whats up, people getting all excited cos safemoon 3x'd over a few weeks and conveniently forgot it was down like 90% from its ATH at that point

oh yeah and its still up over one million % from launch, sure if you get in and get out at the right time you can can make some money but as a general rule its not the best idea to invest in something thats up over one million percent lol

In safemoon, I just doubled my money in 3 days and sold. Shiba I turned 190 into a couple thousand. In the Elon coin I just made a 68% return over night before I sold.

Why would I care safemoon is down 90% from an ATH or that it’s up 1 million percent? Or the fact shib is a shit coin. It’s about making money, not the investment vehicle. There are plenty of stocks that are zombie companies that people trade because there’s money to be made. Your analyzing these coins like their buy and hold 30 year investments.

Comments

shoeshine box: bingo

Load Metric

In safemoon, I just doubled my money in 3 days and sold. Shiba I turned 190 into a couple thousand. In the Elon coin I just made a 68% return over night before I sold.

Why would I care safemoon is down 90% from an ATH or that it’s up 1 million percent? Or the fact shib is a shit coin. It’s about making money, not the investment vehicle. There are plenty of stocks that are zombie companies that people trade because there’s money to be made. Your analyzing these coins like their buy and hold 30 year investments.
    Dunno, have you talked to you from 4 days ago?

"I do believe this is going to be the next blow up coin. here’s my reasoning,

I’ve seen safe moon referenced on CNBC a few times this year. That tells me there’s at least knowledge of the coin in large money circles.

They have a burn built in to the platform, everyone that sells safemoon pays a 10% “tax” 5% gets burned and 5% Distributed to all the holders. Also the creators started using wind energy and as that works they built in a burn with the turbines. Weird gimmick but anything to get Elon’s attention.

Binance.US is probably going to list safemoon with their v2 update. Once Binance.US list the coin the other wallets will follow. That’s millions of buyers that don’t want to learn how to swap.

Whales are buying, there have been several 10+ million dollar orders filled by crypto millionaire and platform founders. These people have a large fan bases which will give the coin more attention and buyers.

Finally, the risk vs reward is a lot better then it seems. I risked 500$, the cap I can lose is 500 on an alt coin but if it pulls a SHIb after it gets listed, that 500 is going to be 10k or more pretty quick"

I didn't quite get the "quick 2x and bail" tone out of the above. Maybe it's just me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Dunno, have you talked to you from 4 days ago?

"I do believe this is going to be the next blow up coin. here’s my reasoning,

I’ve seen safe moon referenced on CNBC a few times this year. That tells me there’s at least knowledge of the coin in large money circles.

They have a burn built in to the platform, everyone that sells safemoon pays a 10% “tax” 5% gets burned and 5% Distributed to all the holders. Also the creators started using wind energy and as that works they built in a burn with the turbines. Weird gimmick but anything to get Elon’s attention.

Binance.US is probably going to list safemoon with their v2 update. Once Binance.US list the coin the other wallets will follow. That’s millions of buyers that don’t want to learn how to swap.

Whales are buying, there have been several 10+ million dollar orders filled by crypto millionaire and platform founders. These people have a large fan bases which will give the coin more attention and buyers.

Finally, the risk vs reward is a lot better then it seems. I risked 500$, the cap I can lose is 500 on an alt coin but if it pulls a SHIb after it gets listed, that 500 is going to be 10k or more pretty quick"

I didn't quite get the "quick 2x and bail" tone out of the above. Maybe it's just me.

Changed my mind when I doubled my money. I still think I goes up long term. I guess we will find out. You could be right or I could have missed out on millions lol. If it dips I’ll rebuy same thing I’m doing with SHIb. Bought at .00000660 sold at .000074. As it dips to .000055 I buy more. As I write this a whale just bought 2 million $ worth of safe moon lol
    Last edited by Drawingdead; 10-31-2021 at 07:06 AM.

Load Metric
    when you talk about dumb shit like making millions off safemoon or shib going to a penny, thats why i'm "analyzing these coins like their buy and hold 30 year investments"

you were going on like you plan to hold long term hoping for a 10-20x and maybe making millions, im explaining why its not very likely considering how much they have already increased over a short period of time
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    sure maybe you caught lightning in a bottle and got lucky or maybe you are a top crypto trader now but even if you are its prob not the best idea to start swing trading safemoon with its 10% tax on all transactions

Load Metric
    sure maybe you caught lightning in a bottle and got lucky or maybe you are a top crypto trader now but even if you are its prob not the best idea to start swing trading safemoon with its 10% tax on all transactions
    Well it depends if you're shilling said shit coin in sync with others. Sure it's possible he paid for his shit coins and being the kind soul he is, he is willing to share this amazing investment opportunity with us mere plebs.

It's just a coincidence that he is following 101 shilling shit for toddlers play book.

4 days ago he was convinced it was 20x in no time, but he just changed his mind a day ago. Because we all know there's no way to get to 20x by 2x in the way. Clearly he assumed another route to 20x. And come on that's 1k, you can't just toss around 1k like it's nothing.

1k of other peoples money is just loose change, but when it's his 500 that's serious business. That's half a blowjob from Split.

TBH the best look for him is that he was just shilling shit to 2x 500 with nothing extra. I doubt that, but that the best case scenario.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I took a gamble on a new shitter a couple days ago. DOGEBONK.

I might get lucky here. Gone from 2,000 holders to 11,000 in a few days and the Discord and Telegram numbers are moving up.

It is getting good buzz with the Shib holders looking for the next 100xer. I will update when on moon or rug gets pulled.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Im out of SHIB at the moment, but just dropped about $800 into Loopring (LRC) a little while ago at .66.

Rumor has it that they "may" be teaming up with Gamestop.

In any case, I always thought that Loopring always had a pretty low price, market cap and shares available vs most of the crypto market these days. I always thought they were primed for a run up anyway, and the current hype might add to it for a nice quick return

Edit: BTW, stay away from "squid game" crypto. I had zero intention of buying it, but i just read that its apparently a scam

Edit2: correction, it was about $875 at .66. (1326 LRC)
    Last edited by Gordman; 10-31-2021 at 09:25 PM.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    fk that I awoke to MANA ....... ty...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Im out of SHIB at the moment, but just dropped about $800 into Loopring (LRC) a little while ago at .66.

In any case, I always thought that Loopring always had a pretty low price, market cap and shares available vs most of the crypto market these days. I always thought they were primed for a run up anyway, and the current hype might add to it for a nice quick return

Edit: BTW, stay away from "squid game" crypto. I had zero intention of buying it, but i just read that its apparently a scam

You could buy Squid but not sell. It was over $2800 and five minutes later it was .008

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

You could buy Squid but not sell. It was over $2800 and five minutes later it was .008

SFO

Thread Information