Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SHIB (and other altcoins)

Load Metric
    It’s the 87th largest crypto currency with out being listed on a major exchange. You download trust wallet, buy bnb smart change then go to pancake swap . Com. “I don’t want to leave a link you’ll find it” link your wallet and swap for safemoon. It’s actually pretty easy and for about 300$ you get 100million.

Watch a YouTube video it’s simple.

I do believe this is going to be the next blow up coin. here’s my reasoning,

I’ve seen safe moon referenced on CNBC a few times this year. That tells me there’s at least knowledge of the coin in large money circles.

They have a burn built in to the platform, everyone that sells safemoon pays a 10% “tax” 5% gets burned and 5% Distributed to all the holders. Also the creators started using wind energy and as that works they built in a burn with the turbines. Weird gimmick but anything to get Elon’s attention.

Binance.US is probably going to list safemoon with their v2 update. Once Binance.US list the coin the other wallets will follow. That’s millions of buyers that don’t want to learn how to swap.

Whales are buying, there have been several 10+ million dollar orders filled by crypto millionaire and platform founders. These people have a large fan bases which will give the coin more attention and buyers.

Finally, the risk vs reward is a lot better then it seems. I risked 500$, the cap I can lose is 500 on an alt coin but if it pulls a SHIb after it gets listed, that 500 is going to be 10k or more pretty quick

Gold
    Load Metric
    my total investment in shiba was $1,050. I sold $1,000 worth today and have $800+ still there. Seemed like an 80%+/- return was pretty good for a few days work. Now I let the rest ride and see where it goes. I also halved my btc position today. I took profits but not nearly as much as I had a week ago.

Load Metric
    Nice return dude, now it’s off to the races. Shib is dropping a 0 real fast

Comments

country978: ty hope youre correct

Load Metric
    Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin is going to regret getting rid of his 50 Trillion Shiba Inu tokens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin is going to regret getting rid of his 50 Trillion Shiba Inu tokens.

He’s so rich that guy don’t care.

Load Metric
    Maybe Micon bought it after Druff said it was a bad investment.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Invested approximately $150 worth on October 4th, and the investment is now in the neighborhood of $1050. Is a 700% gain good or should i just say fuck it and yolo it until SHIB hits .01? LOL

All i know is that im not considering selling just yet...

Gold
    Load Metric

My goodness!! I realized earlier I had a 100% return so I took out my initial investment and let the rest ride. I was feeling awfully good about that until now.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Your facts are incorrect. He didn't just "get rid" of 50 trillion. That is merely the amount that he donated to a covid relief fund after he was sent about half of the SHIB supply from the coin creators, which is nearly 500 trillion. The rest of it he burned.

According to my sources, the amount he burned was approximately 410 trillion, which at the time was worth in the neighborhood of about $6 billion.

So yeah, this guy just more or less literally halved the SHIB supply with no gain.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Anyone splashing in some Samo?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Anyone splashing in some Samo?
    Its not supported on Coinbase so, no. I hope you have a lot of it. I see its on a huge run and making someone very wealthy.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

tbh, I doubt he regrets to many of his moves~!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Your facts are incorrect. He didn't just "get rid" of 50 trillion. That is merely the amount that he donated to a covid relief fund after he was sent about half of the SHIB supply from the coin creators, which is nearly 500 trillion. The rest of it he burned.

According to my sources, the amount he burned was approximately 410 trillion, which at the time was worth in the neighborhood of about $6 billion.

So yeah, this guy just more or less literally halved the SHIB supply with no gain.
    He burned those tokens because he thought SHIB was a bullshit coin with no value.

They are ALL bullshit coins. Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.

This 100% pure speculation.

Fuck you money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

My goodness!! I realized earlier I had a 100% return so I took out my initial investment and let the rest ride. I was feeling awfully good about that until now.

I seen an article saying she might not be able to cash out. I don’t understand why they would freeze her wallet based on usage. Also safe moon I’m up 100$ on 250$ in a few days.

Get to the pancake swap and get some or you’re going to miss out. I’m going to buy more when I get paid, I invest 150$ every two weeks in risky investments just got the fun of it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Invested approximately $150 worth on October 4th, and the investment is now in the neighborhood of $1050. Is a 700% gain good or should i just say fuck it and yolo it until SHIB hits .01? LOL

All i know is that im not considering selling just yet...

How bad do you need the money? Lol if you lose 1k and it doesn’t matter fuck it. If you’re going to hurt because you lost it you should probably pull 25 to 50% and lock up a profit.

I know it sucks to miss out on gains but the real fact is we’re all in it to make money. You can’t maximize every trade and just as easily as you made 900. It’s that easy to end up with your Dick in your hand lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Living in TX getting a swap from BNB to safemoon…was a bit painful.

Had to use paybis vs binance…blah.

Oh well…done!…now to forget about it for a couple years is the hard part.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm not happy with coinbase at the moment. Safemoon is also not available to purchase in my account. Rats!!!!!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Why not use orca or raydium? Get a phantom wallet and connect it

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Why not use orca or raydium? Get a phantom wallet and connect it
    Well, I'm afraid of losing a password or making some type of mistake which I regret. I don't remember things so well nowadays to the point where I think I might have early onset brain issues. Sometimes I see people I've known a long time and can't remember their name. Sometimes my friends will talk about past events and I don't recall that either. I do hope you have the safe moon and the Sama or whatever it was you mentioned yesterday. And thank you for the suggestion.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I'm not happy with coinbase at the moment. Safemoon is also not available to purchase in my account. Rats!!!!!
    You have to swap. Here’s the safemoon wallet. The new c2 software rolls out next week. Then on to Binance.US

Comments

country978: ty ill check it out

Thread Information