Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: SHIB (and other altcoins)

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    having made 100% return I took half out and let the rest ride...until it went down 20%. then i sold out. loopring is down since i considered but didnt buy it so I'm happy with that decision. Have cash to put to work so if anyone has a good idea I'm listening

Yes. Since you asked, consider dropping a comfortable amount on LRC. You're at a even better price range than before. You're merely seeing a pullback after a massive run on the rumors. Things don't just go straight up.

Now, please understand that my bullishness is primarily based on an announcement during the 4th quarter (this quarter) of a partnership with Gamestop. A few sources ive been watching indicate that this is a really good possibility.

This may or may not come to fruition. If it does, I can see LRC skyrocketing at least initially from the news.
    If it doesn't, welp, then it is what it is. Im wrong.

I just see at this juncture a big upside potential vs downside.

That's my take
    Thanks for the advice Gordman! I have a 15% return on LRC so far! I watched it for a couple days and wound up having timed the bottom pretty good at$1.15.

Comments

Gordman:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    GG

Hopefully you are still holding?

if you are, keep holding

im going to make a new thread for Loopring so we don't fill the shiba thread here with non relevant info

Comments

country978: still have up 45%ish

jsearles22: Just make a shitcoin or misc crypto thread. We don’t need 37 different threads about seemingly same topic

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    GG

Hopefully you are still holding?

if you are, keep holding

im going to make a new thread for Loopring so we don't fill the shiba thread here with non relevant info
    Keep holding Gordman? LRC up 33% and for me the return is well over 50%. At some point you're going to take profits?

Gold
    Load Metric
    ok gordman I am now up 100% in under a week on lrc. your thoughts on profit taking? pfa is so boring today. druff isnt around and neither it seems is anyone else. The sun is going down here in New England and it looks as though I'm in for the night. It's 3:55. In a half hour the sun will be down. The darkest days have only just begun. This morning I went for a nice run because if you dont fight back against the cold, dark New England winter depression will most definitely set in before Christmas.

Load Metric
    ok gordman I am now up 100% in under a week on lrc. your thoughts on profit taking? pfa is so boring today. druff isnt around and neither it seems is anyone else. The sun is going down here in New England and it looks as though I'm in for the night. It's 3:55. In a half hour the sun will be down. The darkest days have only just begun. This morning I went for a nice run because if you dont fight back against the cold, dark New England winter depression will most definitely set in before Christmas.
    I’m also up 116%. I didn’t invest a ton so I’m gonna just let it ride. If it goes up quite a bit more I’ll cash out the initial investment and just free roll
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I’m also up 116%. I didn’t invest a ton so I’m gonna just let it ride. If it goes up quite a bit more I’ll cash out the initial investment and just free roll
    How much more would it need to go up before you'd consider doing that? Happy for you that you have a nice gain also!! I think a ton of money is coming to crypto which seems to mean the prices will just go higher for the winners.

Load Metric

How much more would it need to go up before you'd consider doing that? Happy for you that you have a nice gain also!! I think a ton of money is coming to crypto which seems to mean the prices will just go higher for the winners.
    I don’t know. Honestly the amount I’ve invested is so inconsequential that I’ll probably just let it ride.

Comments

country978:
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Depends on which school of thought you are.

1. Scalp a few bucks on just about every trade, high volume or
    2. consider the shitcoin space basically lotto tickets, hope to drop a couple zeroes and bail

I lean #2…transaction fees are pretty bad and if I lose a couple hundred bucks…so what.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Nothing wrong with taking a nice gain like that.

It all depends on what your goal is and what you can stand to risk.

If someone were to ask me if there is more upside potential this year even with the massive gain in price, I would say yes. The announcement hasn't even been made yet and we're already over $2. More and more people are noticing Loopring every day and flocking to it.

Me personally, i might try and do a couple of swing trades with it. Not sure yet. Overall though im hanging on to it. As of now I turned $150 into over $2200 in a couple weeks time, and im not done just yet!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    You guys get a little $DOBO yet?
    It is my lotto memecoin that I am gonna ride for while.
    I like the 5 percent distribution to holders on each buy or sell.
    I used pancake, but you can go to Bonkswap for other options.

Comments

country978: cant buy on coinbase but thank you

jsearles22: Where are you buying? I don’t see on Voyager or Coinbase

Gold
    Load Metric
    loopring is up another 40+% today. My current return is 112%. Gordman is the best!! I never would have heard about this if not for him. Is anyone selling yet?

Load Metric
    loopring is up another 40+% today. My current return is 112%. Gordman is the best!! I never would have heard about this if not for him. Is anyone selling yet?
    I’m up 118%. Wish I had invested more! I think if I get up 200% I’ll take out the original investment.

I’ve been reading quite a bit. $3 seems to be the short to medium term high point. Possibly could go to $10 over the next few years.

Comments

country978: we shouldve bet the farm

Gold
    Load Metric
    I’m up 118%. Wish I had invested more! I think if I get up 200% I’ll take out the original investment.

I’ve been reading quite a bit. $3 seems to be the short to medium term high point. Possibly could go to $10 over the next few years.
    You're up 200%. Did you lighten up? I'm still sitting on all of it up 207%. In a week!

Gold
    Load Metric
    I think the 200% gain should be good enough to take some profit. Original investment $500 turned into $1,460 cashed out 2/3. Pigs get slaughtered right?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I got my Dogebonk using Trust wallet and pancake swap.

There are other ways. https://bonkswap.com/

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Dogebonk up 500 percent last 10 days. I think it will 10x from here.

Last week I picked up 1 trillion Flokibonk. It has done a 3x.

These coins have good tokenomics. Ownership renounced, liquidity locked, and whales do not control a high percentage of coins.

The burn rate is high with a 10 percent tax on every buy/sell which 5 percent is burned to liquidity wallet and 5 percent is distributed to holders as reflections.

With that being said they are meme coins that are a gamble. But I think they have legs for the next couple months.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have renamed this thread so it's more clear that it's about altcoins, and not just SHIB.

Comments

Pablo:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  E7201383-E4F3-4834-AA41-7F4C54DF21E4.jpeg
Views: 198
Size:  363.3 KB

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have renamed this thread so it's more clear that it's about altcoins, and not just SHIB.
    SHIB and other shitcoins / wankcoins / memecoins plays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Just sold a kidney to buy more SHIB 🚀🚀🚀🚀

Thread Information