Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SHIB (and other altcoins)

Load Metric

SHIB (and other altcoins)

I bought a guck load of SHIb at .0000066 sold it at .00002100 now I’m regretting that decision. I think robinhood is going to list SHIb and that bitch is going to wipe off another 0.

My biggest problem with these coins is the pump and dumps. You can see these 10+ million dollar orders that move the price then the mF sell several hours later. I do think SHIb is going to a penny though

Load Metric
    you think shib is going to a market cap 10x that of bitcoin ?

Comments

Pablo:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    redact this thread

Comments

Pablo:

Drawingdead: I’m no simp, it’s staying

gimmick:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    I bought a guck load of SHIb at .0000066 sold it at .00002100 now I’m regretting that decision. I think robinhood is going to list SHIb and that bitch is going to wipe off another 0.

My biggest problem with these coins is the pump and dumps. You can see these 10+ million dollar orders that move the price then the mF sell several hours later. I do think SHIb is going to a penny though
    i bought 9 million of these and am at a $3 loss presently. If you think its going higher why not buy back in? Hope you all bought some btc

Load Metric
    In December, I sold some bitcoin (my last remaining) in order to buy an investment property in MA.

With my residual cash, I PLOPped in into ETH, at 700 per. That's done very well thus far.

Still had some dimes left (quite literally) and put them into SHIB, 40M worth. Still have, not selling. Also, a handful of other crypto that interested me. But SHIB has been the performer of these less than penny coins.

When MTGOX went down, I had a stash there. That claim just got settled, 100k coming my way. Not what the actual value of those coins would be worth today, but I would have sold them long ago if the exchange hadn't failed. So, lucky in the long run I guess.

Load Metric
    I’m buying 3k at .00002100 when it drops again.

A robinhood listing is going to take another 0 off. That’s going to be the main driver for a price increase. Retail investors will put 500$ in and never let it go.

Also they are finding ways to burn more coins. I know the 25k burn it pointless when it gets listed in a platform but the 1 million NFT burn was decent. Future BFT burns and listings.

Also Bitcoin is going to 500k once the sec allows the stock market to directly invest in the product. I wonder if the arc will allow fund managers to invest in other coins. As long as tether is not a scam things are going to get crazy in the coining years.

Load Metric
    I would like to say I’m well aware SHIb is a shit coin and has no real value

Comments

Kuntmissioner: absolutely well aware

Bronze
    Load Metric
    There are 5,000,000,000,000 Shib. The burns seem inconsequential.
    I am not buying any, but a smart crypto friend says they are building the platform and Shib has potential.

Load Metric
    I’m putting it all in saffron futures.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Waiting for Publishers clearing house is always a sure bet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Why not Tulips?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    In December, I sold some bitcoin (my last remaining) in order to buy an investment property in MA.

With my residual cash, I PLOPped in into ETH, at 700 per. That's done very well thus far.

Still had some dimes left (quite literally) and put them into SHIB, 40M worth. Still have, not selling. Also, a handful of other crypto that interested me. But SHIB has been the performer of these less than penny coins.

When MTGOX went down, I had a stash there. That claim just got settled, 100k coming my way. Not what the actual value of those coins would be worth today, but I would have sold them long ago if the exchange hadn't failed. So, lucky in the long run I guess.
    Nobody was gonna allow you to lever a Bitcoin purchase like they will an investment property. Guarantee you have already a better return on capital outlay than BTC.

Get your license. You will be paid 10’s of thousands on saved commssion. I’m too lazy but have a family member. I started studying and honestly the material really wasn’t that hard.

I have some minor daily misgivings about other missed asset classes but this real estate leverage is a generational opportunity.

Also, what became of Mark Karpeles. Got any Magic the Gathering cards Kunt?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

FWIW, if SHIB went to a penny, it wouldn't be a market cap of 10x of bitcoin. Right now the SHIB circulating supply is a little less than 395 trillion, so if it reached 1 penny, it would be a MC of about 4 trillion.

Make no mistake though, Im not trying to distract from the fact that that the market cap would still be absolutely insane and pretty likely unattainable.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

FWIW, if SHIB went to a penny, it wouldn't be a market cap of 10x of bitcoin. Right now the SHIB circulating supply is a little less than 395 trillion, so if it reached 1 penny, it would be a MC of about 4 trillion.

Make no mistake though, Im not trying to distract from the fact that that the market cap would still be absolutely insane and pretty likely unattainable.
    aren't they gradually reducing supply also?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    There are 5,000,000,000,000 Shib. The burns seem inconsequential.
    I am not buying any, but a smart crypto friend says they are building the platform and Shib has potential.

FYI, You're off by about 390 trillion.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Technically yes, but at the current burn rate it would take a rediculously long time.

Comments

country978: ok ty

Platinum
    Load Metric

That is simply amazing that you and others who were scammed are ultimately getting payed out. I remember when it all went down and fully thought it was going to be your typical scam job and nobody would ever in a million years see a dime.

After the scam controversy died down and the whole debacle wasn't in the news much, I almost completely forgot about it.

I had absolutely no idea that after all this time, there were settlements and negotiations in the works...i guess its just one of those things i never bothered to follow up on because i assumed that nothing would come of it.

Congratulations on ultimately getting a payday out of it!

Comments

Kuntmissioner: It was a long time coming but I consider this a positive outcome

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Nobody was gonna allow you to lever a Bitcoin purchase like they will an investment property. Guarantee you have already a better return on capital outlay than BTC.

Get your license. You will be paid 10’s of thousands on saved commssion. I’m too lazy but have a family member. I started studying and honestly the material really wasn’t that hard.

I have some minor daily misgivings about other missed asset classes but this real estate leverage is a generational opportunity.

Also, what became of Mark Karpeles. Got any Magic the Gathering cards Kunt?
    Karpeles was tried in Japan for GOX related crimes, convicted, and got the equivalent of a suspended sentence iir.

We could sell this property already, after less than a year,, and make a tidy sum, but the rent is providing adequate return for the moment. The upside is enormous.

Load Metric
    Looks like .00002100 is long gone. I don’t think it’s reaching those levels again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

3% of any SHIb used on now payments world wide will be burned. NFTs and a few other projects. Also, 400 trillion was “burned”.

Thread Information