Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Micon BACK!!!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Micon just late reg the $10k HORSE. He legit has fuck you money. Druff wishes Cmoney never died so he could still play.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    Micon says he is rich on the WSOP podcast from today.
    Good for him if he is, but hopefully he diversifies at least some of it out of bitcoin.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    Micon says he is rich on the WSOP podcast from today.
    Good for him if he is, but hopefully he diversifies at least some of it out of bitcoin.
    True. I mean it’s not like Bitcoin could ever break $70k right. Oh wait……

And Micon is big in NFT too. His Twitter avatar is literally a $500,000 gem.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    micon hit some rough patches. no one can possibly debate this. but he clearly turned it around and i have nothing but respect for that/him at this point.

he's literally one apology to drexel away from nailing god mode.
    I think he said years ago anyone from forum poker rooms is forever in his rear view mirror. He has not participated in anything related to the forums in a decade. I don't think he is disgruntled, I believe he simply does not give a shit about his former forum life.

i believe he made promises to do so for all the right reasons.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    From what I could tell, he converted much of his BTC into BCH about 4 years ago.

He is friends with Roger Ver, co-creator of Bitcoin Cash. In late 2017, Micon was bashing bitcoin and saying it was going to crash in 2018 because the public was pumping it up too much for speculative purposes. He was right, but unfortunately BCH crashed even worse. For awhile the theme of his tweets was anti-BTC and very pro-BCH. I took this to mean that he thought BCH was the future, and had moved much of his BTC into that. Since BCH has had a recovery post-2018 crash, if he held a lot of BCH and didn't get rid of it, he should still be doing very well.

These are just guesses. I may be completely wrong, but all the signs pointed to it. After that I really didn't keep up with what he was tweeting for the past few years, so I don't know what he's doing presently other than NFTs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

True. I mean it’s not like Bitcoin could ever break $70k right. Oh wait……

And Micon is big in NFT too. His Twitter avatar is literally a $500,000 gem.
    Bitcoin going on a Heeb run is an even better reason to diversify.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Brother Micon is a shining example to us all.

While some are green with envy and full of bitterness that can only be described as Pocklian, the vast majority of us salute your growth, success and ability to leave forum life in the dust!

Here's hoping you can bink that first bracelet!
    oh my this had me spitting my coffee out, when i read this

so funny, and now I would like to hear what exactly makes one of these 'Pocklian' creatures i've never heard of these..

SHUT UP GARRETT

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

I think he said years ago anyone from forum poker rooms is forever in his rear view mirror. He has not participated in anything related to the forums in a decade. I don't think he is disgruntled, I believe he simply does not give a shit about his former forum life.

Well, Sounds like Micon apologized to Negreanu so anything is possible. Go to the 3:30 mark.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Well, Sounds like Micon apologized to Negreanu so anything is possible. Go to the 3:30 mark.

Paging Mr. Witteles........ Any chance we could get a PFA exclusive video of you approaching Micon at the WSOP and offering the olive branch ? Perhaps Drexel and/or DirtyB could join you. If he doesn't accept and screams at you ala Mason Malmuth did to him back in the day, PFA still wins. Whadda ya say Druff ?

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Solid fucking idea, although futile

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    From what I could tell, he converted much of his BTC into BCH about 4 years ago.

He is friends with Roger Ver, co-creator of Bitcoin Cash. In late 2017, Micon was bashing bitcoin and saying it was going to crash in 2018 because the public was pumping it up too much for speculative purposes. He was right, but unfortunately BCH crashed even worse. For awhile the theme of his tweets was anti-BTC and very pro-BCH. I took this to mean that he thought BCH was the future, and had moved much of his BTC into that. Since BCH has had a recovery post-2018 crash, if he held a lot of BCH and didn't get rid of it, he should still be doing very well.

These are just guesses. I may be completely wrong, but all the signs pointed to it. After that I really didn't keep up with what he was tweeting for the past few years, so I don't know what he's doing presently other than NFTs.
    Very sad to see this level of denial

Brian Micon is RICH RICH

Do you understand or not?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Brian Micon is RICH RICH

Generally the most important ingredient to becoming wealthy are the connections you make or have. Family, friends, business contacts/relationships. This fact is indisputable. Wealth creation in isolation is an anomaly.

NickyPipes knows.

I find humans generally annoying so this is a lesson that came later than it should have.

Micon made tremendous social connections. People with enormous means and others with big brains in that space.

I tip my cap.

Comments

tbuck27: Real talk rep. Micon is still a selfish asshole, but he is no longer a broke selfish asshole

NickyPipes: You can not win the championship without a great team

Silver
    Load Metric
    Micon currently making a semi-deep run in the razz event. Top 10 stack with 55ish left.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he was playing better knowing the money isn’t that important to him now.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Brian Micon is RICH RICH

Generally the most important ingredient to becoming wealthy are the connections you make or have. Family, friends, business contacts/relationships. This fact is indisputable. Wealth creation in isolation is an anomaly.

NickyPipes knows.

I find humans generally annoying so this is a lesson that came later than it should have.

Micon made tremendous social connections. People with enormous means and others with big brains in that space.

I tip my cap.
    The best thing that ever happened to me was sparring with a Moroccan K1 guy in Krabi Thailand when I was just a young lost kid trying to take out some anger

We all can see Druff lack of business acumen when he uses Brian Micons association with a major player in the crypto industry as a negative/ proof he’s not “that rich”

Do you understand that “major players” “whales” “sharks” aren’t “friends” and “associates” with “guppies” and “nobodies”

Don’t you think both those guys had trunk loads of bitcoin and bitcoin cash?

Micon ran a BITCOIN POKER ROOM

do you think he only had 50 bitcoin?

There is a realistic chance the guy had tens of thousands of bitcoin, maybe more, I don’t really know

He has an absolute fortune, at this point everybody realizes that and is happy for him. He was kind of a “screw up” from what I can tell.

Here is the difference between Brian Micon and Dan Druff

Druff: Dodgers down 2-0 in 1st inning “boo hoo I blame management, it’s all over pack your bags, seasons done, was doomed from the start. No point in even watching”

Micon: Bitcoin is $5, completely off radar “I think this crypto thing is the future, I will tell all my friends and associates to invest and dedicate my life to this. I BELIEVE”

My favorite Connor McGregor quote is where a journalist asks him what he would say if somebody told him this would all happen. All his dreams would come true, he’d “make it”

“Stripping it all back, what would you say at the start of your career if somebody told you’d this would all happen, you’d make it, you’d wind up here!” (Paraphrasing)

“I believe you, because I did believe”

Whether you like it or not, Micon always believed. He put it all on the line and cashed in like a BOSS

how many of you would have stood up to the pressure of the FEDS raiding your house with your wife and kids inside?

Would you have even made it to the police station before you started to Chirp like a bird?

Is there a man on this forum that would have had the courage to move his family to Aruba and have a big shot lawyer negotiate his return?

Not a man born to his mother other than Brian Micon had the heart and courage to make that happen for himself and his family and the needs and virgins on this forum should respect that

Nicky Pipes respects Brian Micon.

Load Metric
    Congrats to Brother Micon for working on restoring the legacy of this community after recent (ahem) developments!

Rubbing shoulders with the ABSOLUTE TITANS as opposed to making gossip threads about behavior? GOD.

Comments

dwai: excellent

NickyPipes: We are all happy for Micon
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Congrats to Brother Micon for working on restoring the legacy of this community after recent (ahem) developments!

Rubbing shoulders with the ABSOLUTE TITANS as opposed to making gossip threads about behavior? GOD.
    Brother how do you think “Dan Druff” is feeling right now?

Still typing away how most of the “vast riches” were converted to Bitcoin Cash?

Load Metric

I think Brother Druff has successfully privately dealt with the feelings surrounding Brother Micon being the Most Successful of the NWPers after cmoney's death, but his Ali-like return to the WSOP has likely been unsettling.

Not helped by Brother Micon encroaching on his territory with hotel room complaints, even upping the ante with a video instead of just word salad about air conditioners.

Coincidence that his body is treating the COVID booster like SuperAIDS laced with swine flu?

Brother I think not.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Micon was on camera in today's Negreanu vlog. They were sitting side by side at an event.

Comments

Sloppy Joe:

Gold
    Load Metric

I think Brother Druff has successfully privately dealt with the feelings surrounding Brother Micon being the Most Successful of the NWPers after cmoney's death, but his Ali-like return to the WSOP has likely been unsettling.

Not helped by Brother Micon encroaching on his territory with hotel room complaints, even upping the ante with a video instead of just word salad about air conditioners.

Coincidence that his body is treating the COVID booster like SuperAIDS laced with swine flu?

Brother I think not.
    Brother I agree, Micon has been extremely well received at this years WSOP. I am glad for him, I’m sure it’s a dream come true

Comments

tbuck27: Kenna James rep

Load Metric
    i wonder if micon will ever start a forum....
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information