Thread: The DHS's Disinformation Governance Board

Gold
    Load Metric

The DHS's Disinformation Governance Board

Remember, this is a branch of law enforcement. wtf

Cliffs: We are importing Ukranian tier corruption, it's astonishing. Literally one of Zelensky's advisers is now the head of a new branch of law enforcement, whoa!

Load Metric
    Time for the civil war to begin.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    TRUMP IS A FASCIST NAZI!!!!!!!!

oh wait, it was always the democrats

Load Metric
    To save democracy, the democrats stole the 2020 election.

Way to go guys.

Maybe we deserve what is happening to this country.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    TRUMP IS A FASCIST NAZI!!!!!!!!

oh wait, it was always the democrats

Jen Psaki said this was started by the Trump admin.

Confirmed true, Trump is the NWO's trojan horse.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Interesting seeing how many Democrat-voting Jews are silent on this.

How can any Jew support the modern equivalent of a Ministry of Truth? Do they not know their own people's history?

These are all the same tricks used by fascist regimes in the past 150 years. Free speech is the enemy of fascism. If you can suppress opposition speech by framing it as "dangerous" and "lies", then you can always control the message, and thus control the people.

"But this time it's different" doesn't fly when the government or government-sympathetic media is conspiring to suppress opposition speech.

BUT MUH WHITE SUPREMACY

BUT MUH JANUARY 6

BUT MUH DEMOCRACY

Comments

1marley1: you’re such a fucking tool

splitthis: Offset the fascist

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

How can any Jew support the modern equivalent of a Ministry of Truth? Do they not know their own people's history?

These are all the same tricks used by fascist regimes in the past 150 years. Free speech is the enemy of fascism. If you can suppress opposition speech by framing it as "dangerous" and "lies", then you can always control the message, and thus control the people.

"But this time it's different" doesn't fly when the government or government-sympathetic media is conspiring to suppress opposition speech.

BUT MUH WHITE SUPREMACY

BUT MUH JANUARY 6

BUT MUH DEMOCRACY
    Parasitic joos living in host countries are, by in large, communists. The Ministry of Truth is an instrument of the communists.

Zionist joos in Israel are fascists.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: The anti-Semitism is strong with this Gringo

NaturalBornHustler: offset for truth

Load Metric

BUT MUH WHITE SUPREMACY

BUT MUH JANUARY 6

BUT MUH DEMOCRACY
    Lol at this shameless hypocrite flapping his jowls about the importance of free speech a mere few months after the horrors of REDACTED and the subsequent suppression of discussion about it and myriad other subject matters.

Maybe heightened uric acid absorbs the ability to feel shame as well.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

BUT MUH WHITE SUPREMACY

BUT MUH JANUARY 6

BUT MUH DEMOCRACY
    Lol at this shameless hypocrite flapping his jowls about the importance of free speech a mere few months after the horrors of REDACTED and the subsequent suppression of discussion about it and myriad other subject matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

BUT MUH WHITE SUPREMACY

BUT MUH JANUARY 6

BUT MUH DEMOCRACY

Oh look, the longtime anonymous soyboy troll wants free speech. This is the guy who won't give his name, won't meet anyone, and won't even post a picture of himself. Easy to whine about "free speech" on an 8th tier poker forum when nobody knows anything about you, and when nothing you post can affect your real life.

This is still the freest speech poker/gambling with any kind of traffic, and the fact that you're still here despite trolling half my posts should be proof of that. When I opened this site 10 years ago, I made it clear that it was mostly free speech, but that I wasn't going to tolerate people being here mostly to fuck with me. That hasn't changed.

Sorry that your party is rapidly becoming a gang of communist fascist sexual predators, and your only response to it involves cowardly personal attacks on me.

Load Metric

Oh look, the longtime anonymous soyboy troll wants free speech. This is the guy who won't give his name, won't meet anyone, and won't even post a picture of himself. Easy to whine about "free speech" on an 8th tier poker forum when nobody knows anything about you, and when nothing you post can affect your real life.

This is still the freest speech poker/gambling with any kind of traffic, and the fact that you're still here despite trolling half my posts should be proof of that. When I opened this site 10 years ago, I made it clear that it was mostly free speech, but that I wasn't going to tolerate people being here mostly to fuck with me. That hasn't changed.

Sorry that your party is rapidly becoming a gang of communist fascist sexual predators, and your only response to it involves cowardly personal attacks on me.
    Lotta wuddabout per usual and avoidng the core point.

How was discussion of REDACTED and its shameless subsequent cover up on a forum that purports to combat scams and shadiness 'fucking with you'? Help me understand brother. No one cares if you clear out jokes about autism and hot dogs.

I don't give a shit if the success of your platformless party depends on lying about everything to win; all in the game, and they're better at it too. Things are looking good for the party where less than a handful of senators will state that Trump lost.

LOL a Republican trying to label the other side as fascist sexual predators. Tough argument there.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

How was discussion of REDACTED and its shameless subsequent cover up on a forum that purports to combat scams and shadiness 'fucking with you'? Help me understand brother. No one cares if you clear out jokes about autism and hot dogs.

I don't give a shit if the success of your platformless party depends on lying about everything to win; all in the game, and they're better at it too. Things are looking good for the party where less than a handful of senators will state that Trump lost.

LOL a Republican trying to label the other side as fascist sexual predators. Tough argument there.
    I'm not going to rehash old subjects here. I've already explained my reasoning for the few threads I've removed here. This forum doesn't run for profit, and never has. I don't ask for much here, but I'm not ever going to allow PFA to be used as a platform to trash my real-life rep, especially where many are anonymous and I'm not. If you need further explanation, you can PM me.

I don't care about hot dog jokes, as long as it doesn't become obsessive to the point of repeatedly hijacking threads. That's just silly BS, and nobody cares about it outside of PFA.

Getting back to the original topic, one party seems to overwhelmingly want free speech, and one wants to find reason to suppress it. You vote for the latter.

Load Metric

I'm not going to rehash old subjects here. I've already explained my reasoning for the few threads I've removed here. This forum doesn't run for profit, and never has. I don't ask for much here, but I'm not ever going to allow PFA to be used as a platform to trash my real-life rep, especially where many are anonymous and I'm not. If you need further explanation, you can PM me.

I don't care about hot dog jokes, as long as it doesn't become obsessive to the point of repeatedly hijacking threads. That's just silly BS, and nobody cares about it outside of PFA.

Getting back to the original topic, one party seems to overwhelmingly want free speech, and one wants to find reason to suppress it. You vote for the latter.
    If the site was aptly titled something like 'Dan Druff's Increasingly Fragile Ego' then no one could complain about the deletion of scandals and cover ups.

Are you suggesting that it's only only wrong for an owner of a site to violate its own preening, high horse mission statement if the site turns a profit?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

If the site was aptly titled something like 'Dan Druff's Increasingly Fragile Ego' then no one could complain about the deletion of scandals and cover ups.

Are you suggesting that it's only only wrong for an owner of a site to violate its own preening, high horse mission statement if the site turns a profit?

Feel free to set up your own free soyboy speech site using your real name, and allow anonymous people to trash you with lies and half-truths, and then I will take your criticism very seriously.

Load Metric

Feel free to set up your own free soyboy speech site using your real name, and allow anonymous people to trash you with lies and half-truths, and then I will take your criticism very seriously.
    I've never been wounded enough from getting ousted at a separate site to warrant shelling out for a decade plus on an increasingly deranged community but think I would posses sufficient integrity to take my licks like a man and not Malmuth it up with suppression of conversation about it, in flagrant violation of my mission statement.

Bowing out. I too think free speech is important.

Preemptive congratulations to the wins of your democracy-supporting party beholden to a criminal lunatic whom you've previously denounced, unless record of that has disappeared as well.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I've never been wounded enough from getting ousted at a separate site to warrant shelling out for a decade plus on an increasingly deranged community but think I would posses sufficient integrity to take my licks like a man and not Malmuth it up with suppression of conversation about it, in flagrant violation of my mission statement.

Bowing out. I too think free speech is important.

Preemptive congratulations to the wins of your democracy-supporting party beholden to a criminal lunatic whom you've previously denounced, unless record of that has disappeared as well.
    The "separate site" withered and died within months of my departure. That should speak volumes. I shelled out for this one because I wanted the community to live on. I have taken plenty of "licks" here, both from annoying trolls like you bothering me in threads (which isn't a big deal), to real-life harassment from the "increasingly deranged" element you refer to above.

I do all of this for zero profit and zero personal gain of any kind.

I would hope that running a non-profit free speech forum AND dealing with the wrath of the Sixtoedpetes of the world would earn me the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes I need to remove a thread or ban someone because of the real-life trouble it's bringing me. Doesn't happen often, but occasionally I will take action so this forum doesn't give a platform to those looking to cause me harm or hassle. Unfortunately, some people here are just so entitled that they believe they're owed a free forum where they get to trash and insult the owner daily.

Comments

Sidewinder: Can't believe you are talking to this idiot. Sloppy Joe needs to Pack Up and Go

Sloppy Joe: Offset flagrant cock protecting faggot. Can't avoid the truth.

Load Metric
    Name:  63B4B695-389F-45DA-8E37-FB50EAD45116.jpeg
Views: 153
Size:  110.7 KB

Load Metric
    Will not
    Last in court violates freedom of speech

You have a God given constitutional right to accept or ignore anything anyone utters.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    So Scary Poppins resigned and the disinfo board is paused while being reviewed.
    She's been criticized for helping cover up the Hunter Biden emails.

The department announced Wednesday former DHS Secretary Michael Chertoff and former U.S. Deputy Secretary General Jamie Gorelick under Clinton “will lead a thorough review and assessment” of the board that was “grossly and intentionally mischaracterized.” (RELATED: White House Responds To Disinfo Board Being ‘Paused’)
    Reviewed by who?
    Michael Chertoff[ (Bush's 3rd term)
    That's a pretty controversial choice but he can't hold a candle to the other person.

And the other person is Jamie Gorelick
    Who? She's a Clintonista, went to school with Merrick Garland.
    Worked for AIPAC
    And get this

9/11 Commission testimony: Attorney General John Ashcroft, facing criticism, asserted that 'the single greatest structural cause for September 11 was the wall that segregated criminal investigators and intelligence agents'
    Guess who built that wall? Jamie Gorelick. It was a 1995 memo penned by her that enabled Sept 1th. That didn't stop her from being on the 9/11 commission hahahahah.

Attorney General Ashcroft was incensed before the 9/11 commission to learn that the commission had not investigated or been told of Gorelick's memo or her role regarding the "wall".
    Testifying before the commission, Attorney General John Ashcroft said, "Although you understand the debilitating impact of the wall, I cannot imagine that the commission knew about this memorandum, so I have declassified it for you and the public to review," he said. "Full disclosure compels me to inform you that its author is a member of this commission."[22]

WOW!

Then
    Even though she had no previous training nor experience in finance, Gorelick was appointed Vice Chairman of Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) from 1997 to 2003. During that period, Fannie Mae developed a $10 billion accounting scandal.[14]
    WOW
    In an additional scandal concerning falsified financial transactions that helped the company meet earnings targets for 1998, a "manipulation" that triggered multimillion-dollar bonuses for top executives,[17] Gorelick received $779,625.

A 2006 report of an investigation by the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight into Fannie Mae's accounting practices and corporate governance revealed that from 1998 to 2002 Gorelick received a total of $26.5 million in income from Fannie Mae.[18]
    UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE.

These two seem like a good choice to combat disinfo hahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can't believe it, the woman who 's memo enabled Sept 11th was on the 9/11 commission, I'm speechless

Comments

Tellafriend: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE.

Load Metric
    Some you know this obviously its probably grade school but, Department of Homeland Security if a Federal Agency

Depending on the President at the time who appoints the Cabinet members, and so when Presidencies switch from Red to Blue like just happened, some of the already Federally Appointed officials whos time isn't served yet, are still in Office so its not uncommon, Cabinets dont see eye to eye with a new President and then his also appointed people. As they will also represent that President Elects political agenda and want, so you deal with it as we have now. America went from Trump a RED President to a BLUE one in Democrat President Biden but some of Trumps Republican appointed Representatives are still in Office its only been a hand full of years lol, that's why. The more you know so get over it it.

There is a reason were the safest most powerful Country in this big world!

Thread Information